Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,397 members, 7,830,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved - Romance (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved (59885 Views)

Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help / Why Do Men Here Not Like Feminist, Women Not Like Redpillers? / Orgasm, Feminist Women And Witchery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 21, 2018
Am running late already. Misswrite my aim of this discussion is for the sake of education. Will catch you later. greiboy goodmorning to you too.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by MissWrite(f): 8:18am On Mar 21, 2018
WORDWORLD:

well here it is talking about the history of the word not the root.

Lol! What do you mean by history? The root is Lesbos.

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by MissWrite(f): 8:20am On Mar 21, 2018
WORDWORLD:
Am running late already. Misswrite my aim of this discussion is for the sake of education. Will catch you later. greiboy goodmorning to you too.

I know. That's always a noble cause. Have a lovely day.

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 21, 2018
MissWrite:

Lol grin grin, why do I feel like I'm on trial here?

That's a reportage. Do I agree that most western feminist historians argue the fact stated above? That would mean: do I have any cause to doubt the reportage?

Response: I don't think that I have any reason not to take it at face value.

Do I agree with the point of view of these (most) feminist historians? I hold a personal opinion that takes this even a step further: I believe that any ACT in favor of the emancipation of women is a feminist act. Irrespective of the social or political affiliations of the person who carries it out. Not everyone would share this view though.

Well, that might be the reason why according to Del Martin and as reported by wiki DOB is as well called a feminist movement. The word 'MOST' to describe these historians was used as so in wiki not my own construction. Have a splendid day.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 21, 2018
MissWrite:

I know. That's always a noble cause. Have a lovely day.
And i must tell you i enjoyed every moment.

2 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 21, 2018
WORDWORLD:
Morning bro,

I really enjoyed your discussions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by MissWrite(f): 8:39am On Mar 21, 2018
WORDWORLD:

And i must tell you i enjoyed every moment.

It's been enlightening.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 8:45am On Mar 21, 2018
Have a good day, have a good day.
Tomorrow, they'll start again

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Shugavee(f): 8:57am On Mar 21, 2018
greiboy:
People are having intellectual discussions, yet one lady who doesn't understand the meaning of independent women decided to join in grin

Wonders shall never end cheesy
been seeing ur comments around directed towards me, thought u will hv sense one day but i guess not, so am going to give an explanation to u just in case ur brain couldn't understand the reply i gave to whomever!!! This was directed to anti feminists , so i made my comments based on their normal thinking!!! Most anti feminist think independent women means millionaires n rich women! Yes n most of them also belive hving a lover means ur not independent! They tend not to understand the literal meaning of it, so i made my comment in their view (of independent) that feminism is not meant for independent women(single rich women) alone!! But for all women!! I know u won't still get it!! But thats not my problem!!! Hv a nice day!!

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Preshy561(f): 9:00am On Mar 21, 2018
donstan18:
Have a good day, have a good day.
Tomorrow, they'll start again
lool
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 9:16am On Mar 21, 2018
Shugavee:
[s] been seeing ur comments around directed towards me, thought u will hv sense one day but i guess not, so am going to give an explanation to u just in case ur brain couldn't understand the reply i gave to whomever!!! This was directed to anti feminists , so i made my comments based on their normal thinking!!! Most anti feminist think independent women means millionaires n rich women! Yes n most of them also belive hving a lover means ur not independent! They tend not to understand the literal meaning of it, so i made my comment in their view (of independent) that feminism is not meant for independent women(single rich women) alone!! But for all women!! I know u won't still get it!! But thats not my problem!!! Hv a nice day!! [/s]

Shurup

2 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 9:19am On Mar 21, 2018
Preshy561:

lool

Ada bekee, where's that our favorite meme kiss

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Preshy561(f): 9:22am On Mar 21, 2018
donstan18:

Adanne, where's that our favorite meme kiss
LMAO

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 9:31am On Mar 21, 2018
Preshy561:
LMAO
I'm saving it right now grin grin

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Preshy561(f): 9:32am On Mar 21, 2018
donstan18:

I'm saving it right now grin grin
hahaha
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 21, 2018
Shugavee:
been seeing ur comments around directed towards me, thought u will hv sense one day but i guess not, so am going to give an explanation to u just in case ur brain couldn't understand the reply i gave to whomever!!! This was directed to anti feminists , so i made my comments based on their normal thinking!!! Most anti feminist think independent women means millionaires n rich women! Yes n most of them also belive hving a lover means ur not independent! They tend not to understand the literal meaning of it, so i made my comment in their view (of independent) that feminism is not meant for independent women(single rich women) alone!! But for all women!! I know u won't still get it!! But thats not my problem!!! Hv a nice day!!
Why are you explaining yourself to me

Was the comment referring to you? Anyways, I am really happy that you decided to own your comment, even though I didn't mention any one's name.

First of all, that is your own thinking not anti or pro feminists thinking. You confused independence with traits such as skinny and so on. You said not every one can be independent women because we have fat women and so on.

Secondly, you said not all feminists should/can be independent women, but they shouldn't be dependent on their husband is all you are advocating. Thus, showing you clearly lack the understanding of the word to begin with.

Hence, until you admit you made a mistake and go back to read and understand the meaning of words synonymous with feminism and feminism itself, I have made it a deliberate task of mine to troll the hell out of you grin cheesy

You just have to live with me

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Shugavee(f): 9:56am On Mar 21, 2018
greiboy:

Was the comment referring to you? Anyways, I am really happy that you decided to own your comment, even though I didn't mention any one's name.

First of all, that is your own thinking not anti or pro feminists thinking. You confused independence with traits such as skinny and so on. You said not every one can be independent women because we have fat women and so on.

Secondly, you said not all feminists should/can be independent women, but they shouldn't be dependent on their husband is what you are advocating. Thus, showing you clearly lack the understanding of the word to begin with.

Hence, until you admit you made a mistake and go back to read and understand the meaning of words synonymous with feminism and feminism itself, I have made it a deliberate task of mine to troll the hell out of you grin cheesy

that's not my own thinking i am a feminist n i meet anti feminist on a daily basis even right now at work!! If i am talking to a person with good comprehensive understanding of feminism n it's concept that will be a different thing, n real feminist who meet anti feminst regularly will understand my reply!!! Gosh ur here just misinterpreting what i said!!! Not all women will be rich and single(their own definition of independent) just make sure ur not dependent on ur spouse!! troll all u want dear grin grin grin I will be fine!!
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Shugavee(f): 10:23am On Mar 21, 2018
greiboy:

Secondly, you said not all feminists should/can be independent women, but they shouldn't be dependent on their husband is what you are advocating. Thus, showing you clearly lack the understanding of the word to begin with.

i am a feminist by lifestyle, i am not a feminist to prove am smart or something, i hv come to the understanding that u can't explain feminism to someone who doesn't hv an open mind, like these two discussing!! Unlike when interacting with an anti feminist, u will be frustrated, so u remember my recent thread about fighting for ur man, n sure anti feminist (them no dey hard to know) came up n said " these women that pretend on social media but can't do with out a man in real life", that's their ideology, u can't hv a relationship n say ur independent to them, they hv their own ideology that u can't influence even with a dictionary!! So that why i had to give my explanation to that anti feminist lady based on her ideology cause i know them!! I can't start explaining the meaning of independent women at that point!!! Cause i know exactly what she was thinking!!
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 10:32am On Mar 21, 2018
[s]
Shugavee:
i am a feminist by lifestyle, i am not a feminist to prove am smart or something, i hv come to the understanding that u can't explain feminism to someone who doesn't hv an open mind, like these two discussing!! Unlike when interacting with an anti feminist, u will be frustrated, so u remember my recent thread about fighting for ur man, n sure anti feminist (them no dey hard to know) came up n said " these women that pretend on social media but can't do with out a man in real life", that's their ideology, u can't hv a relationship n say ur independent to them, they hv their own ideology that u can't influence even with a dictionary!! So that why i had to give my explanation to that anti feminist lady based on her ideology cause i know them!! I can't start explaining the meaning of independent women at that point!!! Cause i know exactly what she was thinking!!
[/s]

trash... anti feminists ladies don't think that a feminist lady shouldn't be in a relationship neither do they think that being in a relationship means you're dependent.

when they say independent it doesn't mean you should be a millionaire, it means you should have financial stability..
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 10:37am On Mar 21, 2018
[s]
Shugavee:
[/s]

you're confused... the feminist ideology hasn't gotten to you yet... you can't be dependent and call yourself a feminist, how many American feminists (our role models) are dependent?.. keep saying BS undecided

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 10:39am On Mar 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
Miss intelligent feminist why are you avoiding my threads? because I saw you viewing and you refused to comment, you ran away... it seems you're only intelligent on this thread..... the feminism you're practicing is backwards, I'm not surprised though everything about Africa is usually backwards... when civilized countries are practicing it to the north, Africans would practice it to the south

MissWrite I don't know why you're scared of replying me... you visited my feminist enlightening threads but refused to comment because the contents exceed your comprehensive abilities.. it's like you're only intelligent on this thread.. dumb head undecided

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 10:42am On Mar 21, 2018
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 10:42am On Mar 21, 2018
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by HITTED(m): 11:01am On Mar 21, 2018
LMAO! Very funny thread! It's a shame I arrived late. grin grin

The only reason AntiBrutus aka Uncle's Lil Girl didn't join the bandwagon is because one of her pals kicked against the Op from the beginning. Otherwise, she would have come foaming in the mouth with her usual anti-men hate speeches all over the thread.

The deluded Op and all those that supported her are idiots. Shameless lot! Real feminists believe in action, not just making noise and constituting nuisance on a virtual space as the internet. Feminism is not about fighting, insulting and antagonizing men; it's a theory of the political, economic, and social equality of the sexes. The theory is vast and complicated but it all points to the advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes. But you idiots are not only fighting men now but also women who refuse to drown with you in your stupidity.

Amarabae, I think you're becoming insensitive nowadays. You can't be shouting, 'I AM A FEMINIST!' when you're just a housewife who spends 20 out of 24 hours a day on Nairaland. You were the one who opened a thread to say any guy who doesn't live in a 3-bedroom apartment and drives a car is not supposed to have a girlfriend. But you never said anything to encourage younger girls who aspire to excel in their careers and become independent in the future. Won't your children be ashamed of you if they get to see some of your posts here when they grow up?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 11:13am On Mar 21, 2018
HITTED:

The only reason AntiBrutus aka Uncle's Lil Girl didn't join the bandwagon is because one of her pals kicked against the Op from the beginning. Otherwise, she would have come foaming in the mouth with her usual anti-men hate speeches all over the thread.

The deluded Op and all those that supported her are idiots. Shameless lot! Real feminists believe in action, not just making noise and constituting nuisance on a virtual space as the internet. Feminism is not about fighting, insulting and antagonizing men; it's a theory of the political, economic, and social equality of the sexes. The theory is vast and complicated but it all points to the advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes. But you idiots are not only fighting men now but also women who refuse to drown with you in your stupidity.

Amarabae, I think you're becoming insensitive nowadays. You can't be shouting, 'I AM A FEMINIST!' when you're just a housewife who spends 20 out of 24 hours a day on Nairaland. You were the one who opened a thread to say any guy who doesn't live in a 3-bedroom apartment and drives a car is not supposed to have a girlfriend. But you never said anything to encourage younger girls who aspire to excel in their careers and become independent in the future. Won't your children be ashamed of you if they get to see some of your posts here when they grow up?

Antibrutus and Amarabae right now

2 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Amarabae(f): 11:17am On Mar 21, 2018
Stop disturbing my mention box please.
I will not reply you.
Class is bae.
I can't stoop that low.
Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by HITTED(m): 11:20am On Mar 21, 2018
Amarabae:
Stop disturbing my mention box please.
I will not reply you.
Class is bae.
I can't stoop that low.
Thanks.

Take simple corrections and stop forming boss lady on Nairaland. It doesn't make you tough. Tiger online, idle housewife in reality.

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 21, 2018
HITTED:

Your father must have been the "uncle". Help me say hi to him.
How can I be anti-men and anti-women at the same time?

If I had supported, I am sure you would have had something else to say. I didn't support, you quickly change stand. Because somewhere in your deluded mind, I must react to something as flawed as this.
You better have sense this 2018.

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 11:28am On Mar 21, 2018
HITTED:

Take simple corrections and stop forming boss lady on Nairaland. It doesn't make you tough. Tiger online, idle housewife in reality.

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 21, 2018
donstan18:

Antibrutus and Amarabae right now

You try so hard, and it is so sickening.
No offence at all.

2 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:31am On Mar 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

MissWrite I don't know why you're scared of replying me... you visited my feminist enlightening threads but refused to comment because the contents exceed your comprehensive abilities.. it's like you're only intelligent on this thread.. dumb head undecided
You are looking for misswrite trouble if she did not want to answer you let her be instead of insulting her it doesn't suit you.

4 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:32am On Mar 21, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Your father must have been the "uncle". Help me say hi to him.
How can I be anti-men and anti-women at the same time?

If I had supported, I am sure you would have had something else to say. I didn't support, you quickly change stand. Because somewhere in your deluded mind, I must react to something as flawed as this.
You better have sense this 2018.
LWKMD pocopoca.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (70) (Reply)

Lady Spots Cute Man Dancing, She Moves To Twerk For Him, His Girlfriend Shows Up / At Age 25, A Man Must Have An Apartment & 2 Cars - Lady Says And Was Blasted / Are These Memes About Women True or False? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.