Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,840 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved - Romance (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved (59493 Views)

Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Orgasm, Feminist Women And Witchery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Preshy561(f): 12:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
upsetgirl are you jamariwolf??
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
MissWrite:
Lol cheesy..........Girl, you just won't let me ignore you in peace.

Maybe because you're scary? smiley. No. I have just one weapon in my arsenal that I'm comfortable with. If the other person operates on a different frequency, it's not a fair fight for me. "Knife to a gun fight" type of situation. I don't like to engage when you have me at a disadvantage.

undecided................That's one way to look at it.

You are absolutely on point with this. What I saw there blew me away. In fact, it's so beyond me, I wouldn't even know where to start.

Thank you. But it follows me around.

I know you meant this as bait, but this type of language defines you as well.

So, sweetie, Your opinions are quite frequent these days, and they have been noticed. But you don't really need me to comment on your threads. Just keep doing what you're doing.

donstan18 this ur friend Misswrite is very smoothcheesy and she sure can control her emotions. She hardly gets pissed off or uses curse words even when provokedcheesy.i like her for that.

2 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
donstan18:

Stop explaining to me,BOY. I know you are now hurt because I exposed you.

You fvcked up by mentioning me with your bemused dullard induced self, cheesy

And you'll pay for it.

Tells us the names of your old monikers cheesy

Criminal parading romance sections with female moniker to scam fellows.

only scammers knows scammers,

I'd reserve my data for intelligent pepple

class Is bae smiley
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by bizzy500: 12:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
So this clown na guy
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
Preshy561:
they don't look alike judging frm the DPcheesy.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
Preshy561:

nah
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by HITTED(m): 12:27pm On Mar 21, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Hahahaha. Ftrebirth!!!

I love men, I love sensible men, I hate the stupid ones. If you are not one of them stupid men, then you will have no problem with me.
I hate stupid women too, but quite unlike their male counterparts, they don't bask in their stupidity. So, I get to see them less often.

That said, I plan to marry and have kids. I am very pro-family, as long as all parties involved are happy with the arrangement.

No, you're not my "ex boo". I kinda have this soft spot for you, more reason you can say some things and get away with it.

See the emboldened? That's where we have a problem. Stupid people are supposed to be stupid people irrespective of their gender, but you'll always add a clause to favour women. Like when you said women raping men is bad but not as bad men raping women because men touch big breasts...

I'm not saying it's wrong for one to support their gender but they shouldn't be irrational about it.

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:28pm On Mar 21, 2018
HITTED:

Not today. cry

add me on FB, ; Bella Ogume. we can talk on fb kiss
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 12:28pm On Mar 21, 2018
Preshy561:

wonder shocked

I have discussed, argued and brawled with ladies, not just on Nland, but other places and in reality. I'm used to their pattern of diss, I know how they discuss logically, 90% of ladies don't look for trouble cheesy, and I know that.

I can tell you that Upsetgirl is a BOY grin
It's a simple psychological observation cheesy

Don't be deceived by HIS deceiving threads cheesy

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Preshy561(f): 12:29pm On Mar 21, 2018
lefulefu:
they don't look alike judging frm the DPcheesy.
you don't judge from people's dp lefu,jamari has been silent ever since upset girl became active,so I was wondering.but she has declined shaa.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:30pm On Mar 21, 2018
Preshy561:

you don't judge from people's dp lefu,jamari has been silent ever since upset girl became active,so I was wondering.but she has declined shaa.

delete this comment lipsrsealed
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Preshy561(f): 12:32pm On Mar 21, 2018
donstan18:

I have discussed, argued and brawled with ladies, not just on Nland, but other places and in reality. I'm used to their pattern of diss, I know how they discuss logically, 90% of ladies don't look for trouble cheesy, and I know that.

for the bolded,I am a lady and I look for trouble grin,maybe not just on NL cheesy but for the upsetlady,I noticed she likes looking for trouble though.lipsrsealed
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 21, 2018
Preshy561:

Jamari hardly attacks other females.she focuses her attacks on men only. But upsetgirl as well fighting guys also picks fights with females here. Nahh, they are both different ppl.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
HITTED:

See the emboldened? That's where we have a problem. Stupid people are supposed to be stupid people irrespective of their gender, but you'll always add a clause to favour women. Like when you said women raping men is bad but not as bad men raping women because men touch big breasts...

I'm not saying it's wrong for one to support their gender but they shouldn't be irrational about it.

FT, when will you give up on that particular lie? It irritates me to my bones!!!!!! I have said it severally, some guys on a thread said that nonsense and I called them out for it. It was a reported speech!!!
I only made reference to it that day, because the poster was claiming women are the ones who downplay male molestation. Biko, you guys should stop telling lies against me. Both the one I have never dreamt of saying, una dey accuse me of am.

I added the clause because y'all make it look like I never call out women. And if you wanna start preaching on clauses, then you will have to preach to "90%" of NLders, not just me smiley

I am not irrational, if you are rational...you will see a thousand and one posts where I have defended men. But you don't see them.
Selective blindness or what? undecided
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Preshy561(f): 12:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

delete this comment lipsrsealed
why hiding your identity. .I like the jamari you were grin
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 12:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
lefulefu:
donstan18 this ur friend Misswrite is very smoothcheesy and she sure can control her emotions. She hardly gets pissed off or uses curse words even when provokedcheesy.i like her for that.

I just LOVE her with no reason grin

MissWrite, will you marry me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
donstan18:

LMAO, boy you mean I was looking for trouble? do you know the meaning of trouble? shugavee created a thread arguing that ladies who don't support feminism are sex starved and single. MissWrite supporting her claim said anti feminist ladies are suffering from Stockholm syndrome too I didn't reply then I did a research for two days then I came back with some questions for them which none of them could answer, their views on feminism is wrong and they know I'm not looking for trouble, so bugger off. I'm done with you
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Preshy561(f): 12:37pm On Mar 21, 2018
lefulefu:
Jamari hardly attacks other females.she focuses her attacks on men only. But upsetgirl as well fighting guys also picks fights with females here. Nahh, they are both different ppl.
or maybe they have similar behaviour which include looking for trouble,but then,she might decide to wear new clothing this time,,the moniker has been strange to me..

or maybe she just wanna be popular like her jamariwolf account...believe me,they have similar behavior
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
lefulefu:

I don't fight people,i'm only trying to educate some unintelligent people.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:39pm On Mar 21, 2018
Preshy561:

or maybe they have similar behaviour which include looking for trouble,but then,she might decide to wear new clothing this time,,the moniker has been strange to me..

or maybe she just wanna be popular like her jamariwolf account...believe me,they have similar behavior

BTW ,I don't know why you talking about jamariwolf, stop that already.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by MissWrite(f): 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2018
donstan18:

I just LOVE her with no reason grin

MissWrite, will you marry me cheesy

Lol cheesy..........cute. If it isn't you who else? wink
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2018
Preshy561:

[s] For the bolded,I am a lady and I look for trouble grin,maybe not just on NL cheesy but for the upsetlady,I noticed she likes looking for trouble though [/s] .lipsrsealed

Every romancelander v'got atleast 1% of gender bigot feelings, no matter how you try to hide it, you must unknowingly exhibit it.

That BOY upsetgirl couldn't control HIS gender bigotic attacks, hence prompting HIS obsession for MissWrite and other ladies. grin

You don't look for trouble grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by MrBingo: 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2018
Shugavee:
We all can't be feminist!! I know alot of ladies that ain't feminist but hv no hatred against the feminist ideology, some respect feminism but dont fight 4 it,,, most men r anti feminist n it's understandable!!! But those set of ladies that hv feminist issues all in their mouth in negativity are simply dick starved!!! They are here forming wife materials 4 men that dont give a Bleep!!! So disrespectful over what they know nothing abt!!! Nigerian feminist this n that!!! Is it ur feminismlmoa when I see them on threads trying to talk down on feminist!!! "What's wrong just being a woman" lol nothing !! But i hv choosen to be a feminist woman!!! If it gives u headaches!! Drink panadol!!! Most of them wey dey carry man issue 4 head like akara are normally single as he'll!!! We all know u need a man n we feminist hope ur methods work 4 u!!

# Haters shove it up ur ass

Which one is aunty femi again? ..sweery r u ok please? undecided
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Preshy561(f): 12:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
donstan18:

Every romancelander v'got atleast 1% of gender bigot feelings, no matter how you try to hide it, you must unknowingly exhibit it.

That BOY upsetgirl couldn't control HIS gender bigotic attacks, hence prompting HIS obsession for MissWrite and other ladies. grin

loool,,,let's watch as things unfolds dear.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
Preshy561:

FBI cheesy
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Preshy561(f): 12:47pm On Mar 21, 2018
lefulefu:
FBI cheesy
lol,just stating the obvious lefu. my story tonight winkwink
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

I don't fight people,i'm only trying to educate some unintelligent people.
but wich one u dey pick fight with misswritecheesy. Misswrite never said anti feminist women are sexually starved or suffering from Stockholm syndrome. It was actually the op who wrote that crap. Misswrite's explanation on feminism was very educative i must say.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
donstan18:

Miss Write isn't the only lady here, I faulted her post doesn't mean you should think otherwise,you're really stupid
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by HITTED(m): 12:50pm On Mar 21, 2018
AntiBrutus:

FT, when will you give up on that particular lie? It irritates me to my bones!!!!!! I have said it severally, some guys on a thread said that nonsense and I called them out for it. It was a reported speech!!!
I only made reference to it that day, because the poster was claiming women are the ones who downplay male molestation. Biko, you guys should stop telling lies against me. Both the one I have never dreamt of saying, una dey accuse me of am.

I added the clause because y'all make it look like I never call out women. And if you wanna start preaching on clauses, then you will have to preach to "90%" of NLders, not just me smiley

I am not irrational, if you are rational...you will see a thousand and one posts where I have defended men. But you don't see them.
Selective blindness or what? undecided

It's not selective blindness but the actual truth; I've never seen you for once supporting men or putting in nice words for them, and it gets me wondering what we've done to deserve so much hatred from you. Not only you but also Goddiva, and a whole of others who roll in your clique (I don't give a rat tail about the others, though).

The difference between you and Goddiva is she's a regular troll, you're not. But you both carry the same hate campaign against men everywhere on this forum. Easy way to find out: do a forum-wide search with "Pocohantas+men" and see the results.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 12:50pm On Mar 21, 2018
lefulefu:
but wich one u dey pick fight with misswritecheesy. Misswrite never said anti feminist women are sexually starved or suffering from Stockholm syndrome. It was actually the op who wrote that crap. Misswrite's explanation on feminism was very educative i must say.

I have problems with Miss write only,,screw back the sections and you'll see the part where she supported shugavee and said actually anti feminists ladies are suffering from Stockholm syndrome, I believe she quoted you.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

Miss Write isn't the only lady here, I faulted her post doesn't mean you should think otherwise,you're really stupid

Tbh, it seems you read her post wrongly.
Maybe you should read it again, with an open mind this time.

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by donstan18: 12:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

LMAO, boy you mean I was looking for trouble? do you know the meaning of trouble? shugavee created a thread arguing that ladies who don't support feminism are sex starved and single. MissWrite supporting her claim said anti feminist ladies are suffering from Stockholm syndrome too I didn't reply then I did a research for two days then I came back with some questions for them which none of them could answer, their views on feminism is wrong and they know I'm not looking for trouble, so bugger off. I'm done with you

Stop explaining to me, BOY.

Take this explanations to Strength of materials and Structural theory tutors grin

I care less.

You are done with me, you are done with me, yet you are still mentioning me grin cheesy

Gerrarahia mehn grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (70) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride / Lady Proposes To Boyfriend In Front Of Friends, Family And Strangers In A Park / OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.