Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved - Romance (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved (59609 Views)

Lockdown: Sex Starved Lady Cries Out For Help / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Orgasm, Feminist Women And Witchery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by TheUpsetGirl(m): 12:20pm On Mar 23, 2018
ReinaFarine:
Hahaha...

Attention starved cum-leaking cheap excuse of a slut is back, please nobody should feed her with the 'love' she's been so deprived of (probably because of her absolute stupidity and vulgarity) by giving her one mention.

She's not worth the stink and filth that comes with her from any word exchange

cowardice is when you can't quote me and say that trash you're saying. I'm an attention seeker yet you quoted my post first in page 57,you're just a delusional, nonentity and frustrated bitch, you lack morals ask your mother why she didn't train you very well

2 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by ReinaFarine: 12:32pm On Mar 23, 2018
And absolute stupidity is when you accept insults not specifically directed at you and proudly revel in it. grin
kiss

5 Likes

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by highqueen(f): 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2018
lol,the real match will start by 7:30.
grin

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by ReinaFarine: 12:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
highqueen:
lol,the real match will start by 7:30.

grin

Lefulefu sells popcorn, who will bring punch?

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by highqueen(f): 12:58pm On Mar 23, 2018
ReinaFarine:

Lefulefu sells popcorn, who will bring punch?
let's wait till 7:30 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by maxwell530(m): 1:24pm On Mar 23, 2018
Smh.....
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 23, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:
grin
wooow! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2018
lefulefu:

wooow! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
. The great ukwu guy,is popcorn still available? Guys need it here,the thread is becoming dull,share the popcorns to everybody I will pay.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by ibietela2(m): 3:40pm On Mar 23, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Reverse is the case here..

It is the feminist that are sex starved,, some feminist have been used like trash by men, so they come to nairaland to vent their frustration..

The anti feminist women are all married with lovely husbands and children,, so they understand the basics of a good marriage and how to be loyal to your husband and see their husbands as the head..

most anti feminist ladies have been brought up in a right way, to love and submit to their men..

they know what it takes to keep a good relationship..

However it the feminist that are frustrated,, no home training and are typically useless to the society.

Damn

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 23, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. The great ukwu guy,is popcorn still available? Guys need it here,the thread is becoming dull,share the popcorns to everybody I will pay.
iyam coming wit dem popcorncheesycheesycheesy
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by ibietela2(m): 3:49pm On Mar 23, 2018
greiboy:
The difference is that most nairaland men don't even know he is married, whereas a certain someone jumps from one thread to another to announce it to the world, while ensuring everyone knows she has money and majority of men are broke. Oh, I forgot to add her tribalistic rants in politics section

So it is really hard to miss her

You mean biacan?
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:52pm On Mar 23, 2018
lefulefu:
iyam coming wit dem popcorncheesycheesycheesy
. Thanks boss.

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by ibietela2(m): 3:52pm On Mar 23, 2018
kimbraa:
I said Nairaland guys are hypocrites 'cause you lot have double standard; one for yourself and one for ladies. Infact, if a lady steals and a guy does, the guy might be ignored for stealing while a lady would be bashed heavily. Infact, women don't have the right to make choices whereas men do. grin As for the lady you're referring to, I don't have an idea.

This is not true na
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
ibietela2:

You mean biacan?

Nope. Amarabae

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by ibietela2(m): 4:16pm On Mar 23, 2018
Martin0:

I my friends we all love feminist but then again my mum is one in fact she has been called a feminist long long yes ago before she even met my father, in this our present society such glamour for equality has been in an ending form of not wanting to.

Now i put it to you do you know the tails of being a feminist?

Again what has this our generation of women contributed to this our society especially Nigeria to deserve such pleasure?

Then again remember I love feministgrin

America is an egalitarian continent!
Europe is an egalitarian continent likewise Asia, and many others hence I believe it works perfectly there (feminism)

This my man...... How's you?

biacan i have quoted him again
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by ibietela2(m): 4:18pm On Mar 23, 2018
highqueen:

I can see you are shifting words is okay..goodmorning.

He said dislike....
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by ibietela2(m): 4:19pm On Mar 23, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

smh undecided

Lol grin
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 23, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:
Advice for zero ass ladies grin

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by ibietela2(m): 4:26pm On Mar 23, 2018
conductor123:

These ones don turn to E-rats. cheesy cheesy. One is a housewife to an old cargo, one is an ND holder they doesn't even have the money to go for HND, one is still seeking admission so she's managing herself with teaching work, one is still writing JAMB, she never enter school..... cheesy cheesy I just laugh when I see them making noise online. They are nothing off nairaland, just pieces of old shits.

Blood of Buhari
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by ibietela2(m): 4:36pm On Mar 23, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Ermmm bros, you know say I don oppose Nairaland feminists now. cheesy

Where is my engagement ring? angry Since that's the newest compensation for telling the truth cheesy

Will you make me the happiest man on earth?

Engagement me..... grin

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by ibietela2(m): 4:37pm On Mar 23, 2018
donstan18:
The moment you advocated feminism in a wrong way and expected your fellow ladies to support you, but they intelligently didn't support you.

You'll be like..

You no well
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 1:37am On Mar 24, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
never knew I was speaking with an ugly whimp, even Mr Drimlimca would surely go mad if he sees your pic, you better work on yourself before you come on nairaland to say shìt, dumbass

I hope you are also a tigress in the bedroom the way you are a tigress in Nairaland undecided Just saying because this your agbero attitude is getting too much.

I just feel you are a bush Benin girl. Trust me I know your types while I was at Uniben. Shut the fvck up angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by ReinaFarine: 6:21am On Mar 24, 2018

YOU ARE FORMERLY WELCOMED TO THE LAND OF ANDROID PHONE OWNERS.

YOUR I.D. NUMBER IS

#987,654,321,012,345.

CONGRATULATIONS.

I woulda thought she is the CEO of Apple with the whole pride in owning a phone that 10 years old are bored of. Funny thing is whether I bought the phone myself, stole it, exchanged my body for it or begged a relation to rent it to me @ #100 a day,

I have a phone,
You have a phone,
Everybody has a phone.
If you're sensible you'll try to use your phone to gain tangible information.
Not talk, and talk and talk.

Intellectual genius. Ugliness is genetics, but stupidity; that's a personal decision.

Da gaskiya, aukan ki ya na ba ni dariya.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 24, 2018
ReinaFarine:

YOU ARE FORMERLY WELCOMED TO THE LAND OF ANDROID PHONE OWNERS.

YOUR I.D. NUMBER IS

#987,654,321,012,345.

CONGRATULATIONS.

I woulda thought she is the CEO of Apple with the whole pride in owning a phone that 10 years old are bored of. Funny thing is whether I bought the phone myself, stole it, exchanged my body for it or begged a relation to rent it to me @ #100 a day,

I have a phone,
You have a phone,
Everybody has a phone.
If you're sensible you'll try to use your phone to gain tangible information.
Not talk, and talk and talk.

Intellectual genius. Ugliness is genetics, but stupidity; that's a personal decision.

Da gaskiya, aukan ki ya na ba ni dariya.
You sound intelligent, I like it

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 24, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

I hope you are also a tigress in the bedroom the way you are a tigress in Nairaland undecided Just saying because this your agbero attitude is getting too much.

I just feel you are a bush Benin girl. Trust me I know your types while I was at Uniben. Shut the fvck up angry
Ma nigga! lmao.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by highqueen(f): 6:53am On Mar 24, 2018
undecided

1 Like

Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 24, 2018
Chikita66:
Ma nigga! lmao.

Chikita happy weekend. Don't mind that mgbeke girl coming to nairaland feeling funky cheesy

On the internet everyone is a Nicki Minaj, Denzel Washington or Dangote undecided
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 24, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

Chikita happy weekend. Don't mind that mgbeke girl coming to nairaland feeling funky cheesy

On the internet everyone is a Nicki Minaj, Denzel Washington or Dangote undecided
I tire cheesy, same to you dear.
Re: Most Anti Feminist Women R Sex Starved by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 24, 2018
Chikita66:
Ma nigga! lmao.
can you please just shut up..

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (Reply)

"Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / 2 Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket9 Love Up In New Photos / Look At What Girl I Have Being Chasing For 6 Months Sent Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.