Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,899 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You (124380 Views)

If Your Partner Has One Of These Apps, They Could Be Cheating On You / My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You by reujosh89(m): 2:52pm On Mar 17, 2018
That means all Women might be cheating then, because the category encompasses all.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You by PierreDeFermath(m): 2:53pm On Mar 17, 2018
Reedahgado:
In one sentence, all girlfriends cheat
not all girlfriends cheat. don't see that as an opportunity to start sleeping around. the article is an exaggeration
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You by wtfcoded: 2:54pm On Mar 17, 2018
Add bar abeg
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You by Reeb2244: 2:55pm On Mar 17, 2018
trustyshoess:
So basically if she has a job, she's cheating. Guess I'm cheating. Go and tell my boyfriend undecided
Cheat is on your face already.

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You by PierreDeFermath(m): 2:57pm On Mar 17, 2018
Grayjoy:
LOL, some of d yellings stems 4rm insecurity. No confidence and trust in their woman.
don't mind them bro,they are the type that would be irreligious and yet put Purdah on their women and turn them to eleha just for men not to see them
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 17, 2018
Reeb2244:
Cheat is on your face already.
You don't say?

Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You by lamalang(m): 2:59pm On Mar 17, 2018
Men cheat more than women, since the girls are not cheating with babbons or lizards, they are cheating with men, so men are the cheats. Some men will leave 4 women at home but still cheat outside, women only problem is they have chicken brain brain they are easily decieve

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You by Reeberry: 3:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
In as much I condemn and don't trust girls. But you guys are taking this cheating of a thing too unusual these days.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 17, 2018
PierreDeFermath:
don't mind them bro,they are the type that would be irreligious and yet put Purdah on their women and turn them to eleha just for men not to see them

Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You by maasoap(m): 3:04pm On Mar 17, 2018
MissRaine69:

Shallow reasoning to be frank
Anyone can cheat employed or unemployed job title does not make someone do anything someone does something because they want to.
You're right except the part where you thought that the reason was about the title of the job, it was about the nature of the job.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You by Burgerlomo: 3:13pm On Mar 17, 2018
livinbygrace:

Na them worst pass.That profession is cursed..Its better you date a confirmed prostitute than dating a hairdresser.They gossip and can be easily influenced.

Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You by Orpe7(m): 3:15pm On Mar 17, 2018
Marketer nko
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You by CODEEATER(m): 3:16pm On Mar 17, 2018
So basically..all girls..

Right...noted
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You by alobright17(m): 3:22pm On Mar 17, 2018
Unemployed ladies are legend of the cheaters .

1 Like

Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You by Goldaccumulator: 3:28pm On Mar 17, 2018
Nelsmannnnnnnnn:

The guy doesn't have to come to your house to bleep her. She can be bleep anywhere other than your house irrespective of the fact that she is not working. grin
When I am hope 24/7 And she is home 24/7 And only goes out with me? I love this my lazy gf, to even go out set dey tire am to start with
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You by Goldaccumulator: 3:30pm On Mar 17, 2018
ruggedtimi:
na dem cheat pass jobless girlfrnds and wife
How are they going to cheat when I am home 24/7 she is home 24 /7 , only goes out with me And that's when we are traveling out or just going for shopping, please tell me how
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You by ruggedtimi(m): 3:32pm On Mar 17, 2018
Goldaccumulator:

How are they going to cheat when I am home 24/7 she is home 24 /7 , only goes out with me And that's when we are traveling out or just going for shopping, please tell me how
you no go work?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 17, 2018
Grayjoy:
LOL, anybody can be a suspect depending on that individual. But I know that even an air hostess that have integrity cannot cheat. Don't u think so?
Yeah u rite, its all about personal principles and values and not the proffession.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You by labake1(f): 3:50pm On Mar 17, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
as in lawyer, Secretary or what?

Lawyer
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You by bionixs: 3:51pm On Mar 17, 2018
mespusinglez:
baba na true you talk o
but the temptation varies with the kind of job
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You by big3boy: 3:54pm On Mar 17, 2018
hajoke2000:
not all girls are cheaters .

U DAMN RIGHT SSTR
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You by yemi15(m): 3:55pm On Mar 17, 2018
mespusinglez:
embarassed
It sucks to get cheated on. Sometimes it’s inevitable, like if your girlfriend is a sociopath and you just didn’t know. But other times, there are warning signs you should look out for, like if there’s a random guy in your bed, or your girlfriend has a career that breeds cheaters, like investment banking. (just check out the results
below.)
Here’s a comprehensive list of the top ten professions for cheaters

1. Financial (Bankers, brokers, analysts)

2. Aviation (Pilots, flight attendants, flight pursers)

3. Healthcare (Doctors, nurses, nursing assistants)

4. Business (CEOs, managers, secretaries)

5. Sports (Athletes, instructors, representatives)

6. Arts (Musicians, models, actors, photographers)

7. Nightlife Industry (DJs, dancers, waiters)

8. communication (Journalists, public relations, communicators)

9. Legal (Lawyers, secretaries, prosecutors, judges)

10. Other sectors (Don’t know what that entails, but ok)

By #MespuSinglez

Bankers, number one, especially dem marketers dem

For such ladies, guys wey dey in relationship with them can never compete
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You by yemi15(m): 3:57pm On Mar 17, 2018
Elkings123:
Truth is if it is in the nature of the woman to cheat... No matter where she works... She must cheat. But Trust me Some women are so faithful that they can work in any organization and still come out clean..... #ProudofOne[color=][/color] smiley

Until we hear the sad story , the story that touches, abi?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You by big3boy: 3:58pm On Mar 17, 2018
MissRaine69:

Shallow reasoning to be frank
Anyone can cheat employed or unemployed job title does not make someone do anything someone does something because they want to.

DO U??

Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You by big3boy: 4:02pm On Mar 17, 2018
highqueen:
any lady or guy that wants to cheat will cheat..irrespective of occupation
the queen is HIGH
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You by big3boy: 4:07pm On Mar 17, 2018
BrainnewsNg:
Anyway! It is well

But, no matter where a woman works, if she is not a real woman, she will still cheat

Even if you install CCTV camera on her, she will still messed up

Cc: Lalasticlala

AH !!!!!!!!!!!!! CCTV?. i fear ur brain (i mean ur name)

Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You by big3boy: 4:09pm On Mar 17, 2018
blackbeau1:
As if it's determined by career or the person involved

waiting to cheat

Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You by big3boy: 4:10pm On Mar 17, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
And men are what

investors
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 17, 2018
hajoke2000:
not all girls are cheaters .

Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You by BrainnewsNg(f): 4:33pm On Mar 17, 2018
big3boy:

AH !!!!!!!!!!!!! CCTV?. i fear ur brain (i mean ur name)
How is it?
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You by godliman: 4:42pm On Mar 17, 2018
That is why it is good to grow up innocent of pre marital sex. Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it. Profession may only act as a catalyst. YOUR BACKGROUND IS THE REAL CULPRIT. When you have tasted many partners before marriage how do you hope to be contented with one latter? It is rare.
Re: If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You by Enemyofpeace: 4:46pm On Mar 17, 2018
labake1:

Lawyer
oh my God. Now the search is over.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret / This Girl Claims She Has The Tiniest Waist And Biggest Booty In Lagos (see Photo / Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.