Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,114 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Share A Day You Can Never Forget - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share A Day You Can Never Forget (60647 Views)

Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. / What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? / What Are The Best Moments You Can Never Forget in the year 2018? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by gaby(m): 11:16pm On Mar 17, 2018
dexcira:

Av been trying to imagine lol. Please how u now? Hope good. Thanks alot for the story. Was actually having a bad time. But ur story engaged me. Hehehe. So interesting
I'm good dear,not where i used to be though but more at peace with myself.Now I feel fulfilled knowing that just a part of my story have this much effect on you,this is the definition of encouragement.
Thanks for firing me up.I'll let it all out.

1 Like

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by gaby(m): 11:20pm On Mar 17, 2018
Mujtahida:

Writing is therapeutic. Let it out. It's a gift you should share with us, the beautiful gift of your experiences

I'm encouraged bro thanks.

will do a compendum before i start sharing on a personal thread in the form of a diary.
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by HelenBee(f): 11:20pm On Mar 17, 2018
December 17,2005. The day I lost my dad. Being the last born we always eat together.That particular day we ate yam and fish. He said he was coming, walked few minutes and came back, called a yam seller. Told her to sell yam for his wife so she and her kids would eat pounded yam on Christmas day, whereas my mum only pounds for my dad on Christmas day. That was the last time I saw him. The people that came to sympathize with us were the ones that finished the yams.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by basfolly2: 11:21pm On Mar 17, 2018
embarassed 02/09/2017.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by gaby(m): 11:22pm On Mar 17, 2018
lobell:

I strongly believe you should document your experience. It could become the next bestseller, you never know.

Sure will bro thanks.People abound to corroborate my experiences.
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by emerich(m): 11:28pm On Mar 17, 2018
14th Feb. 2015.....
Lost my Mum via a road mishap, it was scheduled to be an election day, but was postponed for a later date, dad decided to travel home with Mum of blessed memory for a project, dad was on the steering, the rear tire of his car bursted and veered off the bridge along Kaduna - Abuja express way, my Mum gave up the ghost right at the arm's of my dad...
Was away in Niger state to see my younger bro, was at the gym when I heard of the sorry news, cried all the way from Niger state to Kaduna state, where her remains was deposited at St Gerald Hospital.
Had never celebrated Val's day since then, I just lock myself indoors to mourn my Mum.
Such a sad way to lose my Mum and date.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by gaby(m): 11:28pm On Mar 17, 2018
horlahsunbo225:

Pls sir finish the story coz of we young niggas that are facing one difficulty or the other
It will benefit us a lot and keep us strong
I'll do it for you guys and for myself too trust me.The experiences scarred and made me who i am today,i also need some healing.
I'm so scarred and traumatised that sometimes even me thinks i'm soulless and heartless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by XaintJoel20: 11:30pm On Mar 17, 2018
Ellabae:
That was the day I was given a choice to choose who to follow after my parent messy divorce. That's day I saw my mum cry but I had to choose my dad.

It hurts...
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by dexcira(f): 11:31pm On Mar 17, 2018
gaby:

I grew up getting it drummed and drilled into me that i'm the first of 10 kids and as such whatever i become will rub off on my siblings.These drillings came with massive verbal and physical abuses.I've got a split tooth to this day to show for those abuses.
For fear of not disappointing or setting a bad precedence,i had to grow up very fast and that led me into engaging in ventures that'll fetch me money and ultimately started thinking of travelling out of the country to better my family.
Wowww.u are a brave man indeed
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by gaby(m): 11:32pm On Mar 17, 2018
emerich:

Am fascinated and astonished by your keen sense to details, you have a fantastic memory, recalling details so effortlessly, I was just imaging those scenario's you mentioned, as if it were a movie 'in real time' just playing out....
You may be our own version of Mario Puzo, so do not relent.

lol..it's been 20 years but still seems like yesterday.How can i forget a journey that shaped my today.How about the trauma? E no easy bro but it well.Glad to be sharing with you guys here.Who i wan begin dey tell for real life how i wan take start the tori sef.
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by XaintJoel20: 11:36pm On Mar 17, 2018
Mandrake007:
the day was 7 April 2008 I was still in highschool,got back home from school that day,no one was home so I went to that's of my neighbor who was a single,working class lady my fam was friendly with,to pass the time before the fam got back.

punched the bell,she opened the door,semi unclad with just her panties on,I was shocked i didn't know if I had to go back,close my eyes or say "i'm sorry",i was overwhelmed with mixed feelings of fear and excitement,she asked what I wanted I told her my fam wasn't home and if I could stay till they got back,she said "sure,sorry for meeting me like this" and in my mind I was like "wtf the pleasure is mine"so I got in,sat with my legs closed,trying to kill of my stubborn ass boner that wanted to bust out of my pants,she then told me she'd be right back ,as she climbed the staircase up I watched as her ass moved updown gahdamn as a Virgin boy I had never seen anything like that,this was my first pórn and ofcourse the day I will never forget grin

You did not finish this story.
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Amhappy(f): 11:38pm On Mar 17, 2018
@gaby God is with you. I can't imagine. I also will love to read your story.
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Taku555(m): 11:38pm On Mar 17, 2018
Adekdammy:

Let go and let God, though not easy but it's worth it.
forgive him and forget. We all have some worst experiences . 13 years on! Let it out of your heart bro. Please forgive okay?
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by XaintJoel20: 11:40pm On Mar 17, 2018
donnaD:
four years ago my dad beat ancient and modern out of my body.I can't forget that day, i still have the scars.

What was your offense

1 Like

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Franky826: 11:41pm On Mar 17, 2018
joyberry:
On 12th December 2009, when I walked into the palour ,from a short nap in the room, only to find my elder sister dead body on the chair.For a while, i thought she was sleeping, but the posture of her body made me suspicious. I tried waking her up to no avail,i stayed with her dead body till Mumsy came back,cos i didnt know what else to do. I was just 14 then and it left a psychological scar on me.The first time I saw a dead body of one close to me.

Wow! Sorry for the loss. So what's the cause of her death?
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by XaintJoel20: 11:43pm On Mar 17, 2018
gaby:
The day i slept in a cemetry out of no choice...long story...but will have to tell it some day for therapeutic sake

I would like to get the full gist.
Please keep me updated.
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Taku555(m): 11:44pm On Mar 17, 2018
bottlecap:
well I no most you might not believed this but it actually happened, back in 2008 when I was still in the village there was this girl in our neighborhood who was having a very serious crush on me but I did notice it because I see her then as my sister due to the closnes of our family, but one fateful day she came to our house as usual after greething every body she came to were I was and told me that she was very Bord at home so that's why she come so that we can play some game together, so get up go inside my room and bring out my ludo, then we started playing, half way into the game she asked me this very popular question, how can a stranger come to your house and you don't even care to entertain her, well with my innosen mind I told her to give some minit to go and get something from the nearby junction unknown to me that she had other plans OK to cut the story short, you all no this pardlocks that has four keys that's what I used to lock my door with, so when I go out she pick my key and removed one of them and hide it with her, when I come back I handover the malt that I bought, she thank me and we continued with the game, so after about an hour she said she wants to go, and I said no problem and see her off, letter that evening I when to our village primary school with my guys to play some football only for me to received the shock of my life when I came back, I was greated with Rice,Stew,and chicken on my table, only for the same girl to appear few seconds letter and told me not to worry that she is the one responsible it, still shock I asked how she gain access to my room, she told me to check my key, I did and discover that one was missing, then she said took it when I when I went to buy her the malt , there and then she open the food and guess what, she put two spoon inside, at this point I become even more worry but she assured me that there is nothing to worry about, with that we settle down and start eating, as we were eating we were sweating as well, so as a guy who filled that he is with his sister I pull off my shirt, what happened next will shock you even more, can you believed that this girl also let loose of her wrapper too and was left with only pant and bra, at this point without being told I new it that there was something more than the food that was about to happened, true to my thoughts it surely does,one thing lead to another we started playing and touching each other before I could composed my self and stop it was too late because we were already on my bed naked and I guess at this point you no what happened next,well it was after the whight men had arrive that i was able to gather my sefl what just happened, the wicked girl just smile and told me that she is now happy because she had wanted this for a long time and was very Happy to finally get, well it did not stop there we continued to welcome the whight men on a regularly basis until I leave village in 2011. OHHHH BLESSING GOD BLESS YOU WEREVER YOU ARE RIGHT NOW.
I hope is not my Blessing?
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by gaby(m): 11:46pm On Mar 17, 2018
dexcira:

Wowww.u are a brave man indeed

My poor parents out of ignorance didn't know what they did to me.I hadn't a proper childhood because i was supposed to act the big brother.
Can you just picture a 7 year old kid with a tray of 'akamu' balanced on his head going to sell for mummy before setting out for school and after school i'll take on palm oil in bottles on my head hawking from street to street.
The beauty of it all is i did my family proud and literally lived for them.They say it till date.But my siblings turned out to not know what true responsibilities as i was thought in and by life truly means and it breaks my heart but i still got love for them not minding our individual short comings.

Can't hold back the tears abeg.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by XaintJoel20: 11:47pm On Mar 17, 2018
kereman1:
Mine is sometime arnd 2013 wen i was traveling wit my uncle who drive young shall grow luxury bus, at bout 1pm arnd benin a dangote truck hit a tanker, which made d tanker to hit our bus behind at d back door, thank GOD for d driving experience of my uncle he managed to gain control without falling into a ditch, fuel started dripping from d tanker
my uncle opened all d doors but d back door didnt open cos it jammed, it was a sunny afternoon, me, my uncle, d front door conductor, and an attacted passenger were d only survivors from d luxury cos we made it out in time and climbed uphill were d spilled fuel didnt reach,
all 60seated passengers, back door conductor, attachments,burnt to death, including some small buses,

it was indeed an unforgettable day, i heard ppl scream, both d old, young, strong, weak,
ova a hundred ppl got burnt before my very eyes, even a mother, who boarded d bus wit her little babies,

#sobs

RIP to them all

Gosh.
It would be horrible to say the least.
#Tears...

1 Like

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by haryomikun(m): 11:49pm On Mar 17, 2018
Northmall:
February 7, 2017
Lost my baby sister and I couldn't get to see her before she was buried. She was just 10 yo
Same... My sister was 10 and i was told in campus after she'd been buried... It was real bad
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by gaby(m): 11:51pm On Mar 17, 2018
Amhappy:
@gaby God is with you. I can't imagine. I also will love to read your story.

Thanks guys.talking about and reliving it is making me cry here.You know that feeling of an experience only you went through and can't paint a vivid picture of it to people around and you just wished they knew what you been through.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by gaby(m): 11:52pm On Mar 17, 2018
XaintJoel20:

I would like to get the full gist.
Please keep me updated.
No wahala
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 17, 2018
haryomikun:

Same... My sister was 10 and i was told in campus after she'd been buried... It was real bad

I can relate to how you felt bro. Is she the one on your profile?

1 Like

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by junnyjake(m): 11:55pm On Mar 17, 2018
Mujtahida:

Everyone loves a good story, don't we? Ga.by please do write about your experiences. Reads so beautifully like a travelogue.

We all do Bro. hehehe

His story reminds me of a Desmond Bagely's book I read sometime ago -'fly away'
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by haryomikun(m): 12:00am On Mar 18, 2018
Northmall:

I can relate to how you felt bro. Is she the one on your profile?
Nahh that's my cousin

1 Like

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by XaintJoel20: 12:00am On Mar 18, 2018
gaby:
This is going to make a long read though but here we go..

The story about a day i'll never forget..

The year was 1999 and i was just 21,had dropped out of college and decided to migrate for economic reason from my home state in Nigeria.

With no pre-requisites nor sufficient finance to go legal by obtaining a visa and flying,i opted to travel by land through the desert onwards Spain via Moroco. There was however a snag as all i had was a map and a sketch of how and where to change vehicles at specific towns in each country i’ll be passing through. Fortunately on the night i was to board the check out bus from my small town of Benin City enroute Katsina State bordering Nigeria and Niger Republic,half the passengers on the bus turned out to be making the same journey so we all naturally gelled and formed a group.

We got to the border town the next morning and got smuggled into a vehicle that took us further into Niger Republic specifically to a town called Agadez.We did a couple of more days there until we got the next connection to smuggle us through the Sahara desert into a town (Tamaransett) in Algeria. Pertinent to note here that the ultimate target of our journey was to hit Morroco from where we can either Climb accross the razor fences seperating Morocco from either of Spain’s enclave of Ceuta and Mellila both on mainland Morocco.This is actually like crossing from Mexico into the US.

A lot happened on the travel through the Sahara as we did the journey in three days.From co travellers collapsing and been abandoned in the desert to having to survive on our urines. Travelling through the desert we did come upon a couple of human skeletal remains of a couple of unfortunate travellers.

Not to bore you folks with my epistle so i’ll leave out much of what i went through on the journey and continue from when we got into Moroccan territory or the border between Morocco and Algeria in a town called Magniya.Everybody journeying through that route actually get together at this jungle-a valley actually where we set up camps and wait to make up a certain acceptable number for the smugglers to take us on the journey by foot through the woods,deserts and jungles of Morroco to evade the authorities.On a good day with a good guide who knows the route well that’ll be a 2 weeks or thereabouts journey on foot.

So on this day my group and i got prepped to embark on this journey.We had gotten our standard supplies of barguettes,sardines and milk to survive on just enough not too heavy to burden us on the long walk.

We journey only at nights for cover.On the first night we covered a couple of km’s in between some guys and ladies already dropping by the way side not able to keep up pace and exhausted,nobody even cares it’s either you ship in or ship out. So we continued until i eventually took a short rest and afterwards got sperated from the group and i knew not what way to continue on.

Out of frustration,hunger and desperation i decided to come out of the woods in broad day not a single scare of the police as i would have gladly ran to them at this point if for nothing at all just for something to eat and a place to sleep.I started begging for food from some locals who were so kind God bless them.These locals will actually get into trouble with the authorities if it becomes public knowledge that they are habouring or didnt report seeing an alien.But these guys will take me in,make me ‘shai’ morrocan tea and bread then hide me until night time then show me how to go and avoid the cops.

So i continued until i got to Nador.This town actually borders Mellila one of the spanish Territories on Morrocan soil.Meanwhile as a group,our original destination was Rabat where we have a decent population of fellow immigrants on the same journey,where we could gather and map out the next strategy on how to cross into spain either by ferry on. a dingy across the atlantic/mediterranean or scaling the razor fences.

When i arrived Nador i was lost for how to proceed being alone.Mind you it was 2 weeks plus already since i got seperated from my group.I hadn’t showered all these while so you can imagine what i was like. While thinking about my life and how to proceed a bike drove up to me and asked i hopped on,i was hesitant but he insisted and i obliged.He drove me for about 5 kilometres and stopped then asked me to keep left and climb a super mountain across that if i did that and kept to my left i’ll get close to the razor fence.

I thanked him and started on the journey of climbing the huge mountain.From my reckoning i started ascending at about past 8pm when the.man dropped me and when i got to the peak of the mountain where i could see all around Nador and also look into the spanish territory it must have taken me about 3 hours but i became so fired up that at least i’m close to spain.

While i was still basking in the euphoria of my new found luck and planing on where to attack from,the heavens gave way and it started raining cats and dogs with no where to take shelter.

I decided to just keep walking with no particular direction until i happened on a cemetry.When i got to the cemetry at about 12–1 am i couldn’t hold it any longer.I just broke down and started crying my hearts out thinking about my family and friends and how no one knows where i am at what i was passing through. Afterall and the rain had subsided i hadn’t the will to continue that night i just laid on the closest grave to me and prayed for the person resting there.

Pretty tough journey i must confess but had to leave out most parts for easy reading.

Thats it folks a lil story about my life.

Thanks for your time and for reading.

dexcira

You probably would be an Edo man.
Did you make it to Spain?
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Taku555(m): 12:01am On Mar 18, 2018
gaby:
This is going to make a long read though but here we go..

The story about a day i'll never forget..

The year was 1999 and i was just 21,had dropped out of college and decided to migrate for economic reason from my home state in Nigeria.

With no pre-requisites nor sufficient finance to go legal by obtaining a visa and flying,i opted to travel by land through the desert onwards Spain via Moroco. There was however a snag as all i had was a map and a sketch of how and where to change vehicles at specific towns in each country i’ll be passing through. Fortunately on the night i was to board the check out bus from my small town of Benin City enroute Katsina State bordering Nigeria and Niger Republic,half the passengers on the bus turned out to be making the same journey so we all naturally gelled and formed a group.

We got to the border town the next morning and got smuggled into a vehicle that took us further into Niger Republic specifically to a town called Agadez.We did a couple of more days there until we got the next connection to smuggle us through the Sahara desert into a town (Tamaransett) in Algeria. Pertinent to note here that the ultimate target of our journey was to hit Morroco from where we can either Climb accross the razor fences seperating Morocco from either of Spain’s enclave of Ceuta and Mellila both on mainland Morocco.This is actually like crossing from Mexico into the US.

A lot happened on the travel through the Sahara as we did the journey in three days.From co travellers collapsing and been abandoned in the desert to having to survive on our urines. Travelling through the desert we did come upon a couple of human skeletal remains of a couple of unfortunate travellers.

Not to bore you folks with my epistle so i’ll leave out much of what i went through on the journey and continue from when we got into Moroccan territory or the border between Morocco and Algeria in a town called Magniya.Everybody journeying through that route actually get together at this jungle-a valley actually where we set up camps and wait to make up a certain acceptable number for the smugglers to take us on the journey by foot through the woods,deserts and jungles of Morroco to evade the authorities.On a good day with a good guide who knows the route well that’ll be a 2 weeks or thereabouts journey on foot.

So on this day my group and i got prepped to embark on this journey.We had gotten our standard supplies of barguettes,sardines and milk to survive on just enough not too heavy to burden us on the long walk.

We journey only at nights for cover.On the first night we covered a couple of km’s in between some guys and ladies already dropping by the way side not able to keep up pace and exhausted,nobody even cares it’s either you ship in or ship out. So we continued until i eventually took a short rest and afterwards got sperated from the group and i knew not what way to continue on.

Out of frustration,hunger and desperation i decided to come out of the woods in broad day not a single scare of the police as i would have gladly ran to them at this point if for nothing at all just for something to eat and a place to sleep.I started begging for food from some locals who were so kind God bless them.These locals will actually get into trouble with the authorities if it becomes public knowledge that they are habouring or didnt report seeing an alien.But these guys will take me in,make me ‘shai’ morrocan tea and bread then hide me until night time then show me how to go and avoid the cops.

So i continued until i got to Nador.This town actually borders Mellila one of the spanish Territories on Morrocan soil.Meanwhile as a group,our original destination was Rabat where we have a decent population of fellow immigrants on the same journey,where we could gather and map out the next strategy on how to cross into spain either by ferry on. a dingy across the atlantic/mediterranean or scaling the razor fences.

When i arrived Nador i was lost for how to proceed being alone.Mind you it was 2 weeks plus already since i got seperated from my group.I hadn’t showered all these while so you can imagine what i was like. While thinking about my life and how to proceed a bike drove up to me and asked i hopped on,i was hesitant but he insisted and i obliged.He drove me for about 5 kilometres and stopped then asked me to keep left and climb a super mountain across that if i did that and kept to my left i’ll get close to the razor fence.

I thanked him and started on the journey of climbing the huge mountain.From my reckoning i started ascending at about past 8pm when the.man dropped me and when i got to the peak of the mountain where i could see all around Nador and also look into the spanish territory it must have taken me about 3 hours but i became so fired up that at least i’m close to spain.

While i was still basking in the euphoria of my new found luck and planing on where to attack from,the heavens gave way and it started raining cats and dogs with no where to take shelter.

I decided to just keep walking with no particular direction until i happened on a cemetry.When i got to the cemetry at about 12–1 am i couldn’t hold it any longer.I just broke down and started crying my hearts out thinking about my family and friends and how no one knows where i am at what i was passing through. Afterall and the rain had subsided i hadn’t the will to continue that night i just laid on the closest grave to me and prayed for the person resting there.

Pretty tough journey i must confess but had to leave out most parts for easy reading.

Thats it folks a lil story about my life.

Thanks for your time and for reading.

dexcira

I would have loved to read the story to the end. How did you get in Spain and what were the obstacles you encountered in Nador?
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by gaby(m): 12:05am On Mar 18, 2018
XaintJoel20:

You probably would be an Edo man.
Did you make it to Spain?

Yup i'm Edo but your comment was going kinda stereotypical seeing in my group alone we had Igbo,Yoruba,Edo etc.

Yep made it to Spain and beyond.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by dexcira(f): 12:07am On Mar 18, 2018
gaby:

I'm good dear,not where i used to be though but more at peace with myself.Now I feel fulfilled knowing that just a part of my story have this much effect on you,this is the definition of encouragement.
Thanks for firing me up.I'll let it all out.
Uwc. U will soar high. thank u too
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by gaby(m): 12:07am On Mar 18, 2018
Taku555:
I would have loved to read the story to the end. How did you get in Spain and what were the obstacles you encountered in Nador?
Will write more on the story in detail.
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by XaintJoel20: 12:12am On Mar 18, 2018
gaby:

Just remembered how in the course of the journey one of the girls had gotten knocked up by someone she can't place and how she had gone into labour and everybody scampered in different directions except me. I helped Christy bring into the world a cute little baby boy and christened him Tyson right there in the desert.The boxer Mike Tyson was at his peak then.
How i managed with the delivery? Even me sef tire for the inspiration and inexplainable direction on what to do.

I can remember kneeling in front of Christy while she was gritting in pains and urging her on to keep pushing.When the baby popped out and unto my hand i was confused on what to do because the baby was still attached to the placenta inside her mom through the umbilical chord.

Confused on what next step to take,i resorted to pulling on the umbilical chord until the placenta came out. At this time i had shown Christy her new bundle of Joy and though still in pains,she had the presence of mind to direct me on what and what to do , such as un tying a thread from her head and tying between the chord and the placenta before separating the baby from the placenta. For the cutting i had to improvise with the lid of a sardine can.

There's more on this particular event too.
Only God knows where Christy and Tyson are today and if they ever talk or think about me...lol Got no contact with them.

joseid,nairalane,skyken001,nazarene,dexcira

I would appreciate if can write a comprehensive article on your said journey to Spain.

It's getting interesting by the second and secondly because it would help in advising a friend who is planning to use the Libya/Mediterranean route to Italy.

Thanks.
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Taku555(m): 12:13am On Mar 18, 2018
gaby:

lol..appreciate your kind words..all teary right now..just thinking about it all. I went through hell i must confess,all in a bid to change my family's discourse as a first son.

I won't be conservative about how a good read my story will be in the form of a book. My only limitation sometimes stems from my lack of self confidence seeing how i abandoned my studies for the journey. Couldn't make it to grad school.
with this wonderful write up, many would have been convinced that you have attended your plight in education if not reviewed to be a drop out. I must confess you are a good writer and I really enjoyed reading your story. I wish you could go ahead and finish your story. I have learnt a lot from your story.

I want to tell you that self confidence is something abstract and in built, do not allow it to WA you down.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Baby Snake Found Inside A Chair At A Relaxation Center / Rat Strays Into NDLEA Exhibition Room, Gets High Then Gyrates / Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.