Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Share A Day You Can Never Forget - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share A Day You Can Never Forget (60637 Views)

Share A Quote That Always Motivates You. / What Is That Bad Incident You'll Never Forget? / What Are The Best Moments You Can Never Forget in the year 2018? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by siegfried99(m): 9:36pm On Mar 17, 2018
alexistaiwo:
March 18 2018.

The day I made my first millions.

Save the date.

I have saved the date.

Waiting to collect my share. grin
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 17, 2018
kereman1:
Mine is sometime arnd 2013 wen i was traveling wit my uncle who drive young shall grow luxury bus, at bout 1pm arnd benin a dangote truck hit a tanker, which made d tanker to hit our bus behind at d back door, thank GOD for d driving experience of my uncle he managed to gain control without falling into a ditch, fuel started dripping from d tanker
my uncle opened all d doors but d back door didnt open cos it jammed, it was a sunny afternoon, me, my uncle, d front door conductor, and an attacted passenger were d only survivors from d luxury cos we made it out in time and climbed uphill were d spilled fuel didnt reach,
all 60seated passengers, back door conductor, attachments,burnt to death, including some small buses,

it was indeed an unforgettable day, i heard ppl scream, both d old, young, strong, weak,
ova a hundred ppl got burnt before my very eyes, even a mother, who boarded d bus wit her little babies,

#sobs

RIP to them all
A statement signed by FRSC’s Corps
Public Education Officer, Jonas Agwu,
claimed that “36 persons were feared
dead this afternoon in a multiple fatal
crash at Igbogui market along the Ore –
Benin highway which involved a Dangote
truck, a tanker laden with pms (fuel) and
a luxury bus belonging to the Young
Shall Grow Transport Company.”
Explaining the cause of the accident, the
statement further reveals that
“preliminary reports from the FRSC
indicated that a tyre from the Dangote
truck suddenly pulled out and rammed
into the tanker which caught fire
immediately. The Luxury bus which was
on speed, lost control and ran into the
blazing fire, consuming its occupants.”
“However, an FRSC team was on hand
to rescue 3 passengers while 30 others
died from the Luxury bus. The Tanker
driver with his conductor, in addition to
the Truck driver and his conductor were
also confirmed dead. Two children were
also consumed by the fire which spread
to a nearby mechanic workshop, burning
8 additional vehicles resulting to a heavy
traffic gridlock SADEST and most HORRRIBLE exprience ever, SORI MAN.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 17, 2018
alfseth:
i'm realy pained and sad about dis, sori for ur loss bro

Thanks man, it hurts but I believe she's in a better place.
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Ekkhann(m): 9:39pm On Mar 17, 2018
IamZod:

LOL @ eating 5 times a day.

Well for me, I do take it occasionally though.
I try to be careful now. I could spend hours on one stick, drawing it slowly.

Is it a joint or a blunt you're talking about?
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by dexcira(f): 9:41pm On Mar 17, 2018
gaby:
This is going to make a long read though but here we go..

The story about a day i'll never forget..

The year was 1999 and i was just 21,had dropped out of college and decided to migrate for economic reason from my home state in Nigeria.

With no pre-requisites nor sufficient finance to go legal by obtaining a visa and flying,i opted to travel by land through the desert onwards Spain via Moroco. There was however a snag as all i had was a map and a sketch of how and where to change vehicles at specific towns in each country i’ll be passing through. Fortunately on the night i was to board the check out bus from my small town of Benin City enroute Katsina State bordering Nigeria and Niger Republic,half the passengers on the bus turned out to be making the same journey so we all naturally gelled and formed a group.

We got to the border town the next morning and got smuggled into a vehicle that took us further into Niger Republic specifically to a town called Agadez.We did a couple of more days there until we got the next connection to smuggle us through the Sahara desert into a town (Tamaransett) in Algeria. Pertinent to note here that the ultimate target of our journey was to hit Morroco from where we can either Climb accross the razor fences seperating Morocco from either of Spain’s enclave of Ceuta and Mellila both on mainland Morocco.This is actually like crossing from Mexico into the US.

A lot happened on the travel through the Sahara as we did the journey in three days.From co travellers collapsing and been abandoned in the desert to having to survive on our urines. Travelling through the desert we did come upon a couple of human skeletal remains of a couple of unfortunate travellers.

Not to bore you folks with my epistle so i’ll leave out much of what i went through on the journey and continue from when we got into Moroccan territory or the border between Morocco and Algeria in a town called Magniya.Everybody journeying through that route actually get together at this jungle-a valley actually where we set up camps and wait to make up a certain acceptable number for the smugglers to take us on the journey by foot through the woods,deserts and jungles of Morroco to evade the authorities.On a good day with a good guide who knows the route well that’ll be a 2 weeks or thereabouts journey on foot.

So on this day my group and i got prepped to embark on this journey.We had gotten our standard supplies of barguettes,sardines and milk to survive on just enough not too heavy to burden us on the long walk.

We journey only at nights for cover.On the first night we covered a couple of km’s in between some guys and ladies already dropping by the way side not able to keep up pace and exhausted,nobody even cares it’s either you ship in or ship out. So we continued until i eventually took a short rest and afterwards got sperated from the group and i knew not what way to continue on.

Out of frustration,hunger and desperation i decided to come out of the woods in broad day not a single scare of the police as i would have gladly ran to them at this point if for nothing at all just for something to eat and a place to sleep.I started begging for food from some locals who were so kind God bless them.These locals will actually get into trouble with the authorities if it becomes public knowledge that they are habouring or didnt report seeing an alien.But these guys will take me in,make me ‘shai’ morrocan tea and bread then hide me until night time then show me how to go and avoid the cops.

So i continued until i got to Nador.This town actually borders Mellila one of the spanish Territories on Morrocan soil.Meanwhile as a group,our original destination was Rabat where we have a decent population of fellow immigrants on the same journey,where we could gather and map out the next strategy on how to cross into spain either by ferry on. a dingy across the atlantic/mediterranean or scaling the razor fences.

When i arrived Nador i was lost for how to proceed being alone.Mind you it was 2 weeks plus already since i got seperated from my group.I hadn’t showered all these while so you can imagine what i was like. While thinking about my life and how to proceed a bike drove up to me and asked i hopped on,i was hesitant but he insisted and i obliged.He drove me for about 5 kilometres and stopped then asked me to keep left and climb a super mountain across that if i did that and kept to my left i’ll get close to the razor fence.

I thanked him and started on the journey of climbing the huge mountain.From my reckoning i started ascending at about past 8pm when the.man dropped me and when i got to the peak of the mountain where i could see all around Nador and also look into the spanish territory it must have taken me about 3 hours but i became so fired up that at least i’m close to spain.

While i was still basking in the euphoria of my new found luck and planing on where to attack from,the heavens gave way and it started raining cats and dogs with no where to take shelter.

I decided to just keep walking with no particular direction until i happened on a cemetry.When i got to the cemetry at about 12–1 am i couldn’t hold it any longer.I just broke down and started crying my hearts out thinking about my family and friends and how no one knows where i am at what i was passing through. Afterall and the rain had subsided i hadn’t the will to continue that night i just laid on the closest grave to me and prayed for the person resting there.

Pretty tough journey i must confess but had to leave out most parts for easy reading.

Thats it folks a lil story about my life.

Thanks for your time and for reading.

dexcira

Awwwwww what an adventure!!!! U are indeed a strong man. kiss Can't imagine the horrors. Jeez. Thanks for the story kiss. Would love to hear the rest trust me grin. Great writer mehn. How u now??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by SKYKEN001: 9:43pm On Mar 17, 2018
gaby:

Just remembered how in the course of the journey one of the girls had gotten knocked up by someone she can't place and how she had gone into labour and everybody scampered in different directions except me. I helped Christy bring into the world a cute little baby boy and christened him Tyson right there in the desert.The boxer Mike Tyson was at his peak then.
How i managed with the delivery? Even me sef tire for the inspiration and inexplainable direction on what to do.

I can remember kneeling in front of Christy while she was gritting in pains and urging her on to keep pushing.When the baby popped out and unto my hand i was confused on what to do because the baby was still attached to the placenta inside her mom through the umbilical chord.

Confused on what next step to take,i resorted to pulling on the umbilical chord until the placenta came out. At this time i had shown Christy her new bundle of Joy and though still in pains,she had the presence of mind to direct me on what and what to do , such as un tying a thread from her head and tying between the chord and the placenta before separating the baby from the placenta. For the cutting i had to improvise with the lid of a sardine can.

There's more on this particular event too.
Only God knows where Christy and Tyson are today and if they ever talk or think about me...lol Got no contact with them.

joseid,nairalane,skyken001,nazarene,dexcira

Following....

Thanks for the update...
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by dexcira(f): 9:45pm On Mar 17, 2018
gaby:

Just remembered how in the course of the journey one of the girls had gotten knocked up by someone she can't place and how she had gone into labour and everybody scampered in different directions except me. I helped Christy bring into the world a cute little baby boy and christened him Tyson right there in the desert.The boxer Mike Tyson was at his peak then.
How i managed with the delivery? Even me sef tire for the inspiration and inexplainable direction on what to do.

I can remember kneeling in front of Christy while she was gritting in pains and urging her on to keep pushing.When the baby popped out and unto my hand i was confused on what to do because the baby was still attached to the placenta inside her mom through the umbilical chord.

Confused on what next step to take,i resorted to pulling on the umbilical chord until the placenta came out. At this time i had shown Christy her new bundle of Joy and though still in pains,she had the presence of mind to direct me on what and what to do , such as un tying a thread from her head and tying between the chord and the placenta before separating the baby from the placenta. For the cutting i had to improvise with the lid of a sardine can.

There's more on this particular event too.
Only God knows where Christy and Tyson are today and if they ever talk or think about me...lol Got no contact with them.

joseid,nairalane,skyken001,nazarene,dexcira
woww, so kind of u. Enough experience. . The mum won't ever forget u.. U strong I swear

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Iduatei(m): 9:53pm On Mar 17, 2018
it happened on the 23 of October 2012 when I did a little somtin with this friend of my. funny thing is that she asked me out via countless numbers of letters so I had to consent to the whole reletionship stuff, so we decided to get down this hot afternoon after the whole stuff. this idiot girl went and told her brothers friends and family that I raped her. I would never forget dis day even my so called yeye friends believed the story even when we did it inside one of their rooms and they saw all the letters. I would never forgive that bitch, Thankgod for big sis who stood by me and Christ for saving me during 2015.
I hate her.
I don't have friends not 1.

1 Like

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by gaby(m): 9:56pm On Mar 17, 2018
dexcira:

Awwwwww what an adventure!!!! U are indeed a strong man. kiss Can't imagine the horrors. Jeez. Thanks for the story kiss. Would love to hear the rest trust me grin. Great writer mehn. How u now??

Wow...i actually feel lighter sharing some part of my story and thanks to you guys for urging me to let it out..my family members don't even know most of all these i just give tit bits and lock up but i just realized my memory recall thrives better in writing and i can also easily sequentialize the events as they happened.
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by gaby(m): 9:59pm On Mar 17, 2018
dexcira:

woww, so kind of u. Enough experience. . The mum won't ever forget u.. U strong I swear
lol...hard knock life...i was just 20-21 then.
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
Ekkhann:

Is it a joint or a blunt you're talking about?
Same meh. Cannabis
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by kereman1: 10:05pm On Mar 17, 2018
alfseth:
A statement signed by FRSC’s Corps
Public Education Officer, Jonas Agwu,
claimed that “36 persons were feared
dead this afternoon in a multiple fatal
crash at Igbogui market along the Ore –
Benin highway which involved a Dangote
truck, a tanker laden with pms (fuel) and
a luxury bus belonging to the Young
Shall Grow Transport Company.”
Explaining the cause of the accident, the
statement further reveals that
“preliminary reports from the FRSC
indicated that a tyre from the Dangote
truck suddenly pulled out and rammed
into the tanker which caught fire
immediately. The Luxury bus which was
on speed, lost control and ran into the
blazing fire, consuming its occupants.”
“However, an FRSC team was on hand
to rescue 3 passengers while 30 others
died from the Luxury bus. The Tanker
driver with his conductor, in addition to
the Truck driver and his conductor were
also confirmed dead. Two children were
also consumed by the fire which spread
to a nearby mechanic workshop, burning
8 additional vehicles resulting to a heavy
traffic gridlock SADEST and most HORRRIBLE exprience ever, SORI MAN.

yeah,
a very sad experience, i even lost my laptop and all my school documents to d fire,
but its nothing compared to d souls lost that day,
my uncle even weeped for the cries of ppl he hear that day, including the cry of his back door conductor,

FRSC can lie shaa casualty rate was over a hundred, the luxury bus has 60seaters, including attachments, plus thoses that fry plantain chips, close by, including the mechanic workshop, d fuel spilled for like 3mins before going up in flames,
that was enof tym for me and other survivals to scramble for safety, but wasnt enof for those behind,
i only wished d back door wasn't jammed

RIP to d dead on that day

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Achorise: 10:06pm On Mar 17, 2018
TiffanyJ:
The day I was told my step father was dead. If my mum could read my mind, she would have been dismayed.
This one got me, bad guy. lol grin
TiffanyJ:
The day I was told my step father was dead. If my mum could read my mind, she would have been dismayed.
This one got me, bad guy. lol

1 Like

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Ekkhann(m): 10:07pm On Mar 17, 2018
IamZod:

Same meh. Cannabis

Was it weed, SK or Arizona you took?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Blackbelly(m): 10:12pm On Mar 17, 2018
Wow! What can I say? Some posts on this thread really cracked me up, some others had the hairs on my body standing on ends.
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by gaby(m): 10:13pm On Mar 17, 2018
dexcira:

I'll tell about how i ended up on a dingy we call zodiac. Imagine humans packed unto an inflated tarpaulin or canopy to make it across the atlantic ocean or Mediterranean sea depending on where you are crossing from .How we were on sea in this dingy for over 10hours in a sub zero temperature and how even though i'm six feet plus i was neck deep under water on the dingy.

How i made it across eventually after close to two years on the road,how i got into hustling and happened on money at 24 and bought seven trucks at a go,got hitched to a white woman and ultimately how it all came crashing down eventually....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Achorise: 10:13pm On Mar 17, 2018
kereman1:
Mine is sometime arnd 2013 wen i was traveling wit my uncle who drive young shall grow luxury bus, at bout 1pm arnd benin a dangote truck hit a tanker, which made d tanker to hit our bus behind at d back door, thank GOD for d driving experience of my uncle he managed to gain control without falling into a ditch, fuel started dripping from d tanker
my uncle opened all d doors but d back door didnt open cos it jammed, it was a sunny afternoon, me, my uncle, d front door conductor, and an attacted passenger were d only survivors from d luxury cos we made it out in time and climbed uphill were d spilled fuel didnt reach,
all 60seated passengers, back door conductor, attachments,burnt to death, including some small buses,

it was indeed an unforgettable day, i heard ppl scream, both d old, young, strong, weak,
ova a hundred ppl got burnt before my very eyes, even a mother, who boarded d bus wit her little babies,

#sobs

RIP to them all
Oh!! This story just sent chills to my spine.
May we never be a victim of circumstances.
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 17, 2018
kereman1:

yeah,
a very sad experience, i even lost my laptop and all my school documents to d fire,
but its nothing compared to d souls lost that day,
my uncle even weeped for the cries of ppl he hear that day, including the cry of his back door conductor,

FRSC can lie shaa casualty rate was over a hundred, the luxury bus has 60seaters, including attachments, plus thoses that fry plantain chips, close by, including the mechanic workshop, d fuel spilled for like 3mins before going up in flames,
that was enof tym for me and other survivals to scramble for safety, but wasnt enof for those behind,
i only wished d back door wasn't jammed

RIP to d dead on that day
dude i'm seriously messed up emotionally i'm not sure i'll be able to sleep,i know words cannot explain how u felt for months after the incident but i know dis, u are destined 4 greatness.
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by emerich(m): 10:19pm On Mar 17, 2018
gaby:
This is going to make a long read though but here we go..

The story about a day i'll never forget..

The year was 1999 and i was just 21,had dropped out of college and decided to migrate for economic reason from my home state in Nigeria.

With no pre-requisites nor sufficient finance to go legal by obtaining a visa and flying,i opted to travel by land through the desert onwards Spain via Moroco. There was however a snag as all i had was a map and a sketch of how and where to change vehicles at specific towns in each country i’ll be passing through. Fortunately on the night i was to board the check out bus from my small town of Benin City enroute Katsina State bordering Nigeria and Niger Republic,half the passengers on the bus turned out to be making the same journey so we all naturally gelled and formed a group.

We got to the border town the next morning and got smuggled into a vehicle that took us further into Niger Republic specifically to a town called Agadez.We did a couple of more days there until we got the next connection to smuggle us through the Sahara desert into a town (Tamaransett) in Algeria. Pertinent to note here that the ultimate target of our journey was to hit Morroco from where we can either Climb accross the razor fences seperating Morocco from either of Spain’s enclave of Ceuta and Mellila both on mainland Morocco.This is actually like crossing from Mexico into the US.

A lot happened on the travel through the Sahara as we did the journey in three days.From co travellers collapsing and been abandoned in the desert to having to survive on our urines. Travelling through the desert we did come upon a couple of human skeletal remains of a couple of unfortunate travellers.

Not to bore you folks with my epistle so i’ll leave out much of what i went through on the journey and continue from when we got into Moroccan territory or the border between Morocco and Algeria in a town called Magniya.Everybody journeying through that route actually get together at this jungle-a valley actually where we set up camps and wait to make up a certain acceptable number for the smugglers to take us on the journey by foot through the woods,deserts and jungles of Morroco to evade the authorities.On a good day with a good guide who knows the route well that’ll be a 2 weeks or thereabouts journey on foot.

So on this day my group and i got prepped to embark on this journey.We had gotten our standard supplies of barguettes,sardines and milk to survive on just enough not too heavy to burden us on the long walk.

We journey only at nights for cover.On the first night we covered a couple of km’s in between some guys and ladies already dropping by the way side not able to keep up pace and exhausted,nobody even cares it’s either you ship in or ship out. So we continued until i eventually took a short rest and afterwards got sperated from the group and i knew not what way to continue on.

Out of frustration,hunger and desperation i decided to come out of the woods in broad day not a single scare of the police as i would have gladly ran to them at this point if for nothing at all just for something to eat and a place to sleep.I started begging for food from some locals who were so kind God bless them.These locals will actually get into trouble with the authorities if it becomes public knowledge that they are habouring or didnt report seeing an alien.But these guys will take me in,make me ‘shai’ morrocan tea and bread then hide me until night time then show me how to go and avoid the cops.

So i continued until i got to Nador.This town actually borders Mellila one of the spanish Territories on Morrocan soil.Meanwhile as a group,our original destination was Rabat where we have a decent population of fellow immigrants on the same journey,where we could gather and map out the next strategy on how to cross into spain either by ferry on. a dingy across the atlantic/mediterranean or scaling the razor fences.

When i arrived Nador i was lost for how to proceed being alone.Mind you it was 2 weeks plus already since i got seperated from my group.I hadn’t showered all these while so you can imagine what i was like. While thinking about my life and how to proceed a bike drove up to me and asked i hopped on,i was hesitant but he insisted and i obliged.He drove me for about 5 kilometres and stopped then asked me to keep left and climb a super mountain across that if i did that and kept to my left i’ll get close to the razor fence.

I thanked him and started on the journey of climbing the huge mountain.From my reckoning i started ascending at about past 8pm when the.man dropped me and when i got to the peak of the mountain where i could see all around Nador and also look into the spanish territory it must have taken me about 3 hours but i became so fired up that at least i’m close to spain.

While i was still basking in the euphoria of my new found luck and planing on where to attack from,the heavens gave way and it started raining cats and dogs with no where to take shelter.

I decided to just keep walking with no particular direction until i happened on a cemetry.When i got to the cemetry at about 12–1 am i couldn’t hold it any longer.I just broke down and started crying my hearts out thinking about my family and friends and how no one knows where i am at what i was passing through. Afterall and the rain had subsided i hadn’t the will to continue that night i just laid on the closest grave to me and prayed for the person resting there.

Pretty tough journey i must confess but had to leave out most parts for easy reading.

Thats it folks a lil story about my life.

Thanks for your time and for reading.

dexcira

U write so brilliantly considering the fact u dropped out from high school, U got me so hoodwinked by your narrative, I took my time to digest every piece of your epistle.
U have got an experience of a lifetime and as such nothing can take U by surprise as regards your ordeal back then.
I would only plead U create a thread about your journey back then, it would be an interesting read, u would sure keep your readers glued and captivated, some may even get to pick one or two lessons from the captivating journey which may redefine their life decisions.
Tnx 4 sharing...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by Queenserah26(f): 10:19pm On Mar 17, 2018
I love this thread kiss enough gist cool

1 Like

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by ndubueze92(m): 10:20pm On Mar 17, 2018
adezjamz:
For now, it was my first day outside my hometown.
Travelling is a great experience

It means your mumu get level. Hope it's helpful?
Not at all. I think it's gonna mean something light... Thanks anyways.
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by PoisonedOne: 10:22pm On Mar 17, 2018
gaby:

I'll tell about how i ended up on a dingy we call zodiac. Imagine humans packed unto an inflated tarpaulin or canopy to make it across the atlantic ocean or Mediterranean sea depending on where you are crossing from .How we were on sea in this dingy for over 10hours in a sub zero temperature and how even though i'm six feet plus i was neck deep under water on the dingy.
How i made it across eventually after close to two years on the road,how i got into hustling and happened on money at 24 and bought seven trucks at a go,got hitched to a white woman and ultimately how it all came crashing down eventually....

I started following you so I won't miss any of those.
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by ndubueze92(m): 10:25pm On Mar 17, 2018
heendrix:

what other attribute do you wana add to that except that she meant your an animal

sorry for ur loss bro embarassed
Lies.... she's too smart to mean that... just met her.
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by ndubueze92(m): 10:25pm On Mar 17, 2018
heendrix:

what other attribute do you wana add to that except that she meant your an animal

sorry for ur loss bro embarassed
Lies.... she's too smart to mean that... just started getting familiar.
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by kereman1: 10:28pm On Mar 17, 2018
alfseth:
dude i'm seriously messed up emotionally i'm not sure i'll be able to sleep,i know words cannot explain how u felt for months after the incident but i know dis, u are destined 4 greatness.

my mum even tot i was dead, cos d news got to them that there was no survivals,
i had to be strong for her, even the sound of ppl crying in d bus just frose me,
d memory haunts me till today, dont even kw how i will sleep this night,
my survival was a miracle,

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by gaby(m): 10:29pm On Mar 17, 2018
PoisonedOne:
I started following you so I won't miss any of those.

My story too funny my brother. I'll let you know how i was introduced into the world of 419 not what kids do these days and term yahoo..Hardcore straight up 'official' advance fee fraud.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by ndubueze92(m): 10:29pm On Mar 17, 2018
folake4u:

This is the first time I'm posting on Nairaland but I saw the comments of some guys here and I really shook my head cos they were bullsh1t.

Girls call guys fish as a pet name.

For instance, I myself Folake4u, I've never called my boyfriend "darling" "sweetheart "etc because I think it's too cheesy. I call him rat, fish, rabbit and other cute animal names because I love him.

This is a female's perspective tho.

Good luck with your lover.
Thanks. This might just be it... I wasn't discreet about something i said and she called me that, I asked for the meaning and she said I should find out on my own.... Same scenario ... thanks once again.
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by schumastic(m): 10:30pm On Mar 17, 2018
Ellabae:
yea that's it

I know this is out of context but how have you been able to cope
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by emerich(m): 10:31pm On Mar 17, 2018
gaby:

lol..appreciate your kind words..all teary right now..just thinking about it all. I went through hell i must confess,all in a bid to change my family's discourse as a first son.

I won't be conservative about how a good read my story will be in the form of a book. My only limitation sometimes stems from my lack of self confidence seeing how i abandoned my studies for the journey. Couldn't make it to grad school.
Save it joor....
Which kind yeye limitation!
U are more intelligent, knowledgeable, brilliant and articulate than most Msc holders here in naija,
If I get your calculations well, U should be around 40 yrs old now, which isn't too late to get back to school, if U can't make it to an ideal University setting due to your tight schedule, U can get enrolled into an Open University....
Please do not set barriers or limitations to what U can achieve or become "education wise" in life...
U wld do so well when U get back to school due to your passion and penchant towards creating a niche for U and ur family, and becoming successful...
Best of luck.
I look forward to read from U.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by kereman1: 10:33pm On Mar 17, 2018
Achorise:
Oh!! This story just sent chills to my spine.
May we never be a victim of circumstances.

as a teenager that experience such trauma, i realized there is a thin line between life and death, such jovial ppl, unknown to them that they will be covered in charr that very day, they didnt even know wat happened, they only saw fire and thick smoke with no where to run to,
Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by gaby(m): 10:36pm On Mar 17, 2018
emerich:

Save it joor....
Which kind yeye limitation!
U are more intelligent, knowledgeable, brilliant and articulate than most Msc holders here in naija,
If I get your calculations well, U should be around 40 yrs old now, which isn't too late to get back to school, if U can't make it to an ideal University setting due to your tight schedule, U can get enrolled into an Open University....
Please do not set barriers or limitations to what U can achieve or become "education wise" in life...
U wld do so well when U get back to school due to your passion and penchant towards creating a niche for U and ur family, and becoming successful...
Best of luck.
I look forward to read from U.

Wow...thanks bro for that kick to the back side.Was just enough to get me moving.

You are spot on your assumptions with regards to my age.

Appreciate you man

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share A Day You Can Never Forget by schumastic(m): 10:37pm On Mar 17, 2018
TiffanyJ:

Hmm hope is not what am thinking

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Baby Snake Found Inside A Chair At A Relaxation Center / Rat Strays Into NDLEA Exhibition Room, Gets High Then Gyrates / Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.