Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

What Would You Do If Your Sister Was Sleeping With Your Best Friend's Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If Your Sister Was Sleeping With Your Best Friend's Man (398 Views)

I Found Out My Nanny Was Sleeping With My Wife / "How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" / See What My Junior Sister was Caught Doing.. SMH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Your Sister Was Sleeping With Your Best Friend's Man by DerahAlex(f): 5:37pm On Mar 17, 2018
What if you and your best friend have been through a lot and you could almost lay down your life for her?
What if your best friend has been complaining that she suspects her man to be cheating on her but she has no idea who the girl is?
What if you and your best friend have planned to find out who the girl is and deal with her?
What if you find out that the girl your best friend's man has been sleeping with is your younger sister?
Will you tell your best friend or will you lie to her? Will you protect your sister? What would you do?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Sister Was Sleeping With Your Best Friend's Man by pat1612(m): 5:40pm On Mar 17, 2018
Do u want ur sister to be sleeping with man who is already sleeping with your best friend
Answer above question and u have ur answers tongue
Re: What Would You Do If Your Sister Was Sleeping With Your Best Friend's Man by 4reala(m): 6:12pm On Mar 17, 2018
If you dont tell her, then u are the one cheating on ur best friend
Re: What Would You Do If Your Sister Was Sleeping With Your Best Friend's Man by coolestofall(m): 6:36pm On Mar 17, 2018
If dat is d case, u'll hv 2 confront ur sister cos she's exhibiting early symptoms of oloshoism. Call a family intervention on her if dats what is takes.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Over A Breakup / The Oxygen Of Feminism / Strange Crocodile Attacks Bride Five Days To Her Wedding, Bites Off Her Hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.