Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

I Really Do Need A Man In My Life - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Really Do Need A Man In My Life (8924 Views)

Guys,i Need Your Advice On My Girlfriend,what Should I Really Do Pls / So Simps Really Do Exists (photo) / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by don4real18(m): 5:14am On Mar 18, 2018
mzHANA:
Ever since I've broke up with my ex I've never seen a better guy to date and it getting to a year now

Am sort of lonely

I think I've realized that I really do need someone I can call my man
I also need a woman in my life... I haven't been in a relationship since Feb last year
Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by mzHANA(f): 5:14am On Mar 18, 2018
Tonymegabush1:
@ ur signature "HANA is a fatty dirty girl, stay off my DP i don't need ur validations" well hu am I to judge u though, back 2 d topic it's nice bin honest and I hope u did find a soulmate u wished 4...

I guess by now ur DM 4 Don full by ppl like us but I tell u "Not everything is the way it seems to be"
Good luck...

I don't even know which one to reply to

This is not what am looking for anyways

1 Like

Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by mzHANA(f): 5:17am On Mar 18, 2018
ubunja:
if you're between 19 and 22 lets talk. but if older you're nothing but a reject

You don't have manner

Have seen the ways you use to reply to ladies post

You're still a baby

9 Likes

Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by ubunja(m): 5:26am On Mar 18, 2018
mzHANA:

You don't have manner

Have seen the ways you use to reply to ladies post

You're still a baby
how can i not be when you call me baby in the bedroom.

1 Like

Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by Nobody: 5:59am On Mar 18, 2018
mzHANA:
Ever since I've broke up with my ex I've never seen a better guy to date and it getting to a year now

Am sort of lonely

Lets start as friends. I am bored too. DM me your number. Thanks.
Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by marunga(m): 6:18am On Mar 18, 2018
ubunja:

hop out young boy.

4 Likes

Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by marunga(m): 6:27am On Mar 18, 2018
mzHANA:

Am sort of lonely

https://www.nairaland.com/4403640/searching-female-marriage-partner#65932489 wish you two a fruitful life together.
Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by UDUJ(m): 6:32am On Mar 18, 2018
mzHANA:

Am sort of lonely

You are not a serious person. Your signature: HANA is a fatty dirty girl, stay off my DP i don't need ur validations already portrays you as a loose girl then your display picture just looks like an ashawo in a brothel. Just saying undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by ubunja(m): 6:38am On Mar 18, 2018
marunga:
hop out young boy.
call me when your vagina worship gets you pvssy. here's my number, 081 go mind your own busines.

5 Likes

Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by marunga(m): 6:40am On Mar 18, 2018
UDUJ:

You are not a serious person. Your signature: HANA is a fatty dirty girl, stay off my DP i don't need ur validations already portrays you as a loose girl then your display picture just looks like an ashawo in a brothel. Just saying undecided
You did not understand what she wrote on her DP. I wish she get someone who doesn't judge her, not you Mr judge. At least she is honest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:44am On Mar 18, 2018
mzHANA:

I don't even know which one to reply to

This is not what am looking for anyways

Y dnt u reply Me with ur digit maybe we can talk directly. Wot do u say?
Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by UDUJ(m): 6:47am On Mar 18, 2018
marunga:
You did not understand what she wrote on her DP. I wish she get someone who doesn't judge her, not you Mr judge. At least she is honest.

Ok Mr linguist, explain what she meant by that then!

1 Like

Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by Juwon72: 6:54am On Mar 18, 2018
Check yourself
Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by marunga(m): 6:58am On Mar 18, 2018
UDUJ:

Ok Mr linguist, explain what she meant by that then!
she is simply saying that don't just look at her body and judge her. Look beyond that....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by UDUJ(m): 7:00am On Mar 18, 2018
marunga:
she is simply saying that don't just look at her body and judge her. Look beyond that....

Then she should get her head checked. No right minded dude will approach her for a serious relationship with the way she looks and dresses. Even if someone is ugly there is a certain way you can dress that makes you look presentable. In her case it's a NO NO.

The environment she took the picture, the dress, just everything about that picture is bad. Very bad.

2 Likes

Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by marunga(m): 7:06am On Mar 18, 2018
UDUJ:

Then she should get her head checked. No right minded dude will approach her for a serious relationship with the way she looks and dresses. Even if someone is ugly there is a certain way you can dress that makes you look presentable. In her case it's a NO NO.
Don't make it your personal problem. Cool down and take a dip breath.

1 Like

Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by UDUJ(m): 7:09am On Mar 18, 2018
marunga:
Don't make your personal problem. Cool down and take a dip breath.

Be honest with yourself: can you date someone that looks like that? She should learn to dress the part to suit the situation. Cheers bro
Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by marunga(m): 7:25am On Mar 18, 2018
UDUJ:

Be honest with yourself: can you date someone that looks like that? She should learn to dress the part to suit the situation. Cheers bro
Forget about the dress, a situation can make that. Remember that she is still single and searching and no one must tell her how to dress. That can be done only if she is married.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by UDUJ(m): 7:29am On Mar 18, 2018
marunga:
Forget about the dress, a situation can make that. Remember that she is still single and searching and no one must tell her how to dress. That can be done only if she is married.

I asked a simple question: Can you date her? Does she look appealing to you like that?
Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by marunga(m): 7:31am On Mar 18, 2018
UDUJ:

I asked a simple question: Can you date her? Does she look appealing to you like that?
Yes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by UDUJ(m): 7:32am On Mar 18, 2018
marunga:
Yes.

Good for you then. I rest my case smiley
Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 18, 2018
Wow good luck babe tongue
Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by femi4: 7:57am On Mar 18, 2018
mzHANA:

Am sort of lonely

feminist will not like this. They believed a man play no role in the life of a woman
Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by smith042: 8:12am On Mar 18, 2018
mzHANA:

Am sort of lonely

I wish you de best dear ....you will find you heart beat very soon .....
Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by wese90(m): 8:17am On Mar 18, 2018
@ O.p , I can link you Up. Where are you base... and why not put on a better pic on your dp except if you want f*ck Boys
Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 18, 2018
mzHANA:

Am sort of lonely

But you don't look like someone one can have a sensitive or perceptive conversation with. Sorry pardon my bluntness. I've been observing you a while, you look like everyman's girl.
Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:24am On Mar 18, 2018
mzHANA:

I have my work am doing

Am a fashionist

Before I use to think that man is not my problem that I should chase money first and I can say that by God grace am financially OK

But I don't have anyone to call my man
. Thank God you ve realized your mistakes of thinking that men are not important. Separate yourself from all these Nigerian feminist and God will provide your own man for you. Be humble and prayerful, try mixing up and spice up your social life. Gudluck dear.

1 Like

Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by harry2sexy(m): 9:10am On Mar 18, 2018
Are u saying with everyone around u, you can't find someone or someone cannot find you?

You must have a toxic character
Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 18, 2018
ubunja:
if you're between 19 and 22 lets talk. but if older you're nothing but a reject
What kind of talk is this one ubunja?

1 Like

Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by ubunja(m): 9:39am On Mar 18, 2018
Chikita66:
What kind of talk is this one ubunja?
why would a man with a good job, nice place and options date a woman over 22 ?? a woman's value is in her youngness and freshness. no freshness no diamond.

3 Likes

Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 18, 2018
ubunja:

why would a man with a good job, nice place and options date a woman over 22 ?? a woman's value is in her youngness and freshness. no freshness no diamond.
But its this same nairaland that someone said ladies are marrying too early at 20,21,22,23. Lmfao. You guys are so confused.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by highqueen(f): 9:45am On Mar 18, 2018
ubunja:
seriously to be frank with you,you are a disgrace to real men out there..*spits*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The First Time A Guy Clearly Rejected Me / The Theory Of Male Attraction / Can You Marry A Good Girl From A Bad Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.