Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,042 members, 7,828,666 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

I Really Do Need A Man In My Life - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Really Do Need A Man In My Life (8923 Views)

Guys,i Need Your Advice On My Girlfriend,what Should I Really Do Pls / So Simps Really Do Exists (photo) / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by Martin0(m): 10:49am On Mar 18, 2018
highqueen:
lol .ok
grin
Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by donstan18: 10:49am On Mar 18, 2018
highqueen:

loool
when I said you are the biggest joke of the century I was never mistaken. ..
church rats
everywhere

Stop pretending like you know not what I'm typing about, ask him out, he might be nice.

I know you are scared he might be a fvckboi, but dissing him to get his attention won't make him fall inlove with you.

Don't be a coward, be brave and ask him out.

He might like you, thou you are empty

1 Like

Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by highqueen(f): 10:52am On Mar 18, 2018
donstan18:

Stop pretending like you know not what I'm typing about, ask him out, he might be nice.

I know you are scared he might be a fvckboi, but dissing him to get his attention won't make him fall inlove with you.

Don't be a coward, be brave and ask him out.

He might like you, thou you are empty
smh ...there's no diffference between you and that jobless boy.
Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:54am On Mar 18, 2018
mzHANA:

I don't even know which one to reply to

This is not what am looking for anyways

Y dnt we start by teasing me with ur digits maybe we fit make it legit 4rm Dia hu knows wot fate has in stock 4 us both... grin
Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by donstan18: 10:57am On Mar 18, 2018
highqueen:

smh ...there's no diffference between you and that jobless boy.

There are much differences between us.

One is, i'm obviously hurting you by letting the forum know that you are crushing on him but can't ask him out, while he's trying to be nice to you.

Woman, ask him out and stop deceiving yourself.

Dissing pattern is outdated.

1 Like

Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by highqueen(f): 11:00am On Mar 18, 2018
[s]
donstan18:

There are much differences between us.

One is, i'm obviously hurting you by letting the forum know that you are crushing on him but can't ask him out, while he's trying to be nice to you.

Woman, ask him out and stop deceiving yourself.

Dissing pattern is outdated.
[/s]

you are just a dumbo, ,if you think being delusional will stop me from calling him out whenever he spews trash,then you must be joking...as lonh as this forum is concerned,i will always pick on anyone that wants to act stupid..why not create a thread on your fantasy delusions then!!...
Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by donstan18: 11:06am On Mar 18, 2018
highqueen:
[s][/s]

you are just a dumbo, ,if you think being delusional will stop me from calling him out whenever he spews trash,then you must be joking...as lonh as this forum is concerned,i will always pick on anyone that wants to act stupid..why not create a thread on your fantasy delusions then!!...

For you to cancel my post shows how pained and hurt you are, and for you to be this hurt, it means I'm touching a nerve with the bitter truth.

You and i know that you are crushing on him, we sure do, you quote and diss him every minute of the day just to get his attention, you are inlove with him but scared to ask him out, don't be deceived by his threads, he might be a nice person.

Dissing him won't make him fall inlove with you, change your greenlight pattern and let him know how you feel about him, let him know how you reach orgasm whenever you see his comments.

The truth hurts.
Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by highqueen(f): 11:14am On Mar 18, 2018
donstan18:

For you to cancel my post shows how pained and hurt you are, and for you to be this hurt, it means I'm touching a nerve with the bitter truth.

You and i know that you are crushing on him, we sure do, you quote and diss him every minute of the day just to get his attention, you are inlove with him but scared to ask him out, don't be deceived by his threads, he might be a nice person.

Dissing him won't make him fall inlove with you, change your greenlight pattern and let him know how you feel about him, let him know how you reach orgasm whenever you see his comments.

The truth hurts.
loool..keep repeating the same line of words!!maybe just maybe he has gotten an advocate in you..lmao,,why not create on thread on that since you love being fantastically deluded...no difference between you two just know it.
Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:15am On Mar 18, 2018
donstan18:

The truth hurts.
. Kikikiki. Shebi you know say today nah Sunday? I don die for laugh here.
Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by donstan18: 11:22am On Mar 18, 2018
highqueen:

loool..keep repeating the same line of words!!maybe just maybe he has gotten an advocate in you..lmao,,why not create on thread on that since you love being fantastically deluded...no difference between you two just know it.

I'm repeating and will continue to repeat the same line until it gets into your empty head.

Life is unfair, you know....I known it hurts you to see ubunja say sweet things to other ladies on this forum, I sure know how bitter it makes you feel, but it's never late.

Be brave, ask him out, explain to him how deep you love him, he might be nice to understand you.

It's not late.... It's too late for you to loose ubunja, Amen
Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by highqueen(f): 11:24am On Mar 18, 2018
donstan18:

I'm repeating and will continue to repeat the same line until it gets into your empty head.

Life is unfair, you know....I known it hurts you to see ubunja say sweet things to other ladies on this forum, I sure know how bitter it makes you feel, but it's never late.

Be brave, ask him out, explain to him how deep you love him, he might be nice to understand you.

It's not late.... It's too late for you to loose ubunja, Amen
hahahahahhahahahahahahaha
Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by ubunja(m): 11:25am On Mar 18, 2018
highqueen:

what he means to say is why do you have to insult when a person offers a different opinion to yours? do you realize you were just angered by my words on loving young girls that you couldnt just say OK thats his preference!, but had to lash out and involve my sisters etc. and i never even once insulted you back!! dont be emotional. this is just a discussion. lets keep families out of it. we can be adult enough to accept differing views without insulting families.

3 Likes

Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by highqueen(f): 11:27am On Mar 18, 2018
ubunja:

what he means to say is why do you have to insult when a person offers a different opinion to yours? do you realize you were just angered by my words on loving young girls that you couldnt just say OK thats his preference!, but had to lash out and involve my sisters etc. and i never even once insulted you back!! dont be emotional. this is just a discussion. lets keep families out of it. we can be adult enough to accept differing views without insulting families.
oh shatap undecided
Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by ubunja(m): 11:28am On Mar 18, 2018
highqueen:

oh shatap undecided
you see!! that is why he's saying there is something else provoking you that you're hiding. coz anger like that cant be from nowhere.

3 Likes

Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by highqueen(f): 11:29am On Mar 18, 2018
ubunja:

you see!! that is why he's saying there is something else provoking you that you're hiding. coz anger like that cant be from nowhere.
mtcheeeew.....
Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by donstan18: 11:30am On Mar 18, 2018
highqueen:
hahahahahhahahahahahahaha
Stop pretending to be laughing, we all now how pained you are.
Ask him out.
Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by ubunja(m): 11:31am On Mar 18, 2018
highqueen:

mtcheeeew.....
get well soon from all the anger

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by highqueen(f): 11:31am On Mar 18, 2018
donstan18:

Stop pretending to be laughing, we all now how pained you are.
Ask him out.
mtcheeeeew
Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by highqueen(f): 11:32am On Mar 18, 2018
ubunja:
get well soon from all the anger
receive sense soon.
Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by ubunja(m): 11:35am On Mar 18, 2018
highqueen:

receive sense soon.
soon as you find the source of your anger i will. i promise.

1 Like

Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by donstan18: 11:36am On Mar 18, 2018
highqueen:

receive sense soon.

What else did i expect from a non-virgin who's upset at ubunja because he's being unable to decode her greenlight.

it's too late for you to loose ubunja, Amen
Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by janefarms2015: 11:37am On Mar 18, 2018
highqueen:

mtcheeeew.....

Is it true you insulted his family? And he let u knows his anger without insulting you, next thing you said is 'shatapp'. Behave maturedly and stop insulting people

1 Like

Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by highqueen(f): 11:39am On Mar 18, 2018
ubunja:
soon as you find the source of your anger i will. i promise.
sorry for bringing your family into this.
Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by ubunja(m): 11:44am On Mar 18, 2018
highqueen:

apologise to them not me.

1 Like

Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by donstan18: 11:44am On Mar 18, 2018
highqueen:
Apology accepted.

Now go in peace.
Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by highqueen(f): 11:45am On Mar 18, 2018
donstan18:

Apology accepted.

Now go in peace.
smh..this attention seeking is just too much,are you ubunja
Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 18, 2018
grin cheesy
Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by donstan18: 11:59am On Mar 18, 2018
highqueen:
smh..this attention seeking is just too much,are you ubunja
I repeat.
Go in peace, don't allow me to change my mind.
Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by Rubbiish(m): 12:02pm On Mar 18, 2018
highqueen:
[s][/s]

B!tch are u ok? undecided
Even if u smoke alot & decide to tag yourself highqueen, must u exhibit it? See as u be sef @dp....b!tch!
Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by millomaniac: 1:35pm On Mar 18, 2018
ubunja:

so who ends up being stupidly stupid? me or you?

ubunja the man !!! ma nigga cool martin0 needs to be schooled please help a dude.

PS: i wish you and highqueen the best lipsrsealed ever. HAhahahahahahah......

1 Like

Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 18, 2018
Too much negative vibe here... Op change your dp and that signature if you want to be taken seriously.
Re: I Really Do Need A Man In My Life by UDUJ(m): 2:56pm On Mar 18, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Too much negative vibe here... Op change your dp and that signature if you want to be taken seriously.

Beautiful advice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Hanks Wooed The Girls In His Faculty [pilot] / 20 Ways Girls Trick Guys To Spend Money On Them / The Theory Of Male Attraction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.