Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,316 members, 7,860,765 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:48 PM

My Husband Is An Addicted Smoker,a Drunk And A Womanizer! Pls Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Is An Addicted Smoker,a Drunk And A Womanizer! Pls Help (872 Views)

Between Stingy Man And a Womanizer, Who Is More Preferable To Marry? / Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk? / Baby Daddy & His 2 Friends Sleep With His Baby Mama After She Got Drunk And High (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Is An Addicted Smoker,a Drunk And A Womanizer! Pls Help by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
My husband of 5 years is an addicted smoker,a drunk and also chase after women a lot.

I really love him but any time I tell him to stop,he gets angry.

Right now I am afraid of talking to him about it.

What can I do to help him stop these bad habits?

Culled from life issues on fb.
Re: My Husband Is An Addicted Smoker,a Drunk And A Womanizer! Pls Help by chelseaboi(m): 4:05pm On Mar 18, 2018
Re u the wife or the husband....
Re: My Husband Is An Addicted Smoker,a Drunk And A Womanizer! Pls Help by Solidkay(m): 4:06pm On Mar 18, 2018
No offense madam, but!

I believe you must have seen some traces of this said character in him while you were courting him.

The mistake young men and women make are a similar one while courting.

Men think women wouldn't change when they finally get married and women think men would change,

Behold!!!!!

Women change and men don't but rather get better at what they do...

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is An Addicted Smoker,a Drunk And A Womanizer! Pls Help by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 18, 2018
chelseaboi:
Re u the wife or the husband....
NOPE,just sharing in order for some going through same situations to cope.
Remember a problem shared is a problem half solved.
Thanks nada.
Re: My Husband Is An Addicted Smoker,a Drunk And A Womanizer! Pls Help by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 18, 2018
PRAY .....AND ASK HIM TO AT LEAST SEE A COUNSELLOR....HE NEEDS HELP .....B4 u lose him

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is An Addicted Smoker,a Drunk And A Womanizer! Pls Help by Hofbrauhaus(m): 4:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
Leave your husband alone, you witch!
Re: My Husband Is An Addicted Smoker,a Drunk And A Womanizer! Pls Help by hatchy(f): 4:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
Put small "Otapiapia" in his drink and see the wonders.

Thank me later....OK.
Re: My Husband Is An Addicted Smoker,a Drunk And A Womanizer! Pls Help by Homeboiy: 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2018
Story
Re: My Husband Is An Addicted Smoker,a Drunk And A Womanizer! Pls Help by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 18, 2018
Homeboiy:
Story
True life situations.
Re: My Husband Is An Addicted Smoker,a Drunk And A Womanizer! Pls Help by XhosaNostra(f): 4:12pm On Mar 18, 2018
Was he a smoker, a drunk & a womanizer when you 1st met? If yes, then imo you accepted him as is. You can't start to complain about it now, some years down the line. It's too late. And besides, change starts from within. He'll quell the behaviour when he is good & ready, so either accept it or there's the door.

I can't stand drunks too, btw. This one is a TRIPLE THREAT to your sanity. Run!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is An Addicted Smoker,a Drunk And A Womanizer! Pls Help by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 18, 2018
hatchy:
Put small "Otapiapia" in his drink and see the wonders.

Thank me later....OK.
NO,this is wicked.
Re: My Husband Is An Addicted Smoker,a Drunk And A Womanizer! Pls Help by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 18, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
Leave your husband alone, you witch!
Witch you call her,what are the basis or facts that you were able to established that point her as a witch.
You are totally wrong,but an apology will do magic.
She doesn't call for insults rather our prayers.
Re: My Husband Is An Addicted Smoker,a Drunk And A Womanizer! Pls Help by Hofbrauhaus(m): 4:43pm On Mar 18, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Was he a smoker, a drunk & a womanizer when you 1st met? If yes, then imo you accepted him as is. You can't start to complain about it now, some years down the line. It's too late. And besides, change starts from within. He'll quell the behaviour when he is good & ready, so either accept it or there's the door.

I can't stand drunks too, btw. This one is a TRIPLE THREAT to your sanity. Run!!!!

No, he was not..The woman frustrated the man into drinking every night and chasing different girls.
BUT SHE WON'T SAY HER OWN PART OF THE STORY
Re: My Husband Is An Addicted Smoker,a Drunk And A Womanizer! Pls Help by Hofbrauhaus(m): 4:44pm On Mar 18, 2018
predmine20:
Witch you call her,what are the basis or facts that you were able to established that point her as a witch.
You are totally wrong,but an apology will do magic.
She doesn't call for insults rather our prayers.

Nope, she's a witch.
Re: My Husband Is An Addicted Smoker,a Drunk And A Womanizer! Pls Help by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 18, 2018
A Drunk, A Smoker and A Womanizer - 3 major vices in one person undecided

This your case strong undecided

Madam I will first ask you to check yourself, like the poster above asked: was he doing these things while you were courting (before marriage)? There is a reason I ask this, I have seen people driven to staying long in the office after work before going home just because they want to avoid confrontations, others seek solace in the bar and drink their lives off, others turn to womanizing. I am not defending the man, just saying ask yourself these questions.

On the other spectrum, if he has always been like this and you married him thinking he will suddenly change after marriage, then you are on a long thing. The man might be troubled (maybe at work, business, family etc). Sit him down and talk. Get medical help if it really is an addiction

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

It Is Ladies Who Need Relationship And Marriage,guys Don't. / What Do Women Offer? / Woman Cuts Off Boyfriend’s Penis For Leaking Their Sex Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.