Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

What Do Women Offer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Women Offer? (854 Views)

How The Himba Women Offer Sex To Visitors / Himba Tribe Women Offer Sex To Visitors / Unhappy Married Women Offer Relationship Adviser, Joro Olumofin Free Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Women Offer? by atakamus: 9:15pm On Apr 26, 2018
One girl posted this pic on facebook. My take i this. If all women want from men all all these, what will remain for the men? What are they bringing on the table? It is very annoying that most women believe that men live for them. Very annoying.

Re: What Do Women Offer? by greatnaija01: 9:21pm On Apr 26, 2018
Any Lady who just wants to keep ON receiving without having anything other than SEX to offer is a privatized WHOORE.

Men do not need Ladies who reduce them but rather amplify them... Dating/Marriage is not Adoption

SO ladies should grow up and stop CASTING their cares on men... we aint Jesus or God.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Women Offer? by atakamus: 9:28pm On Apr 26, 2018
Thanks my man. We need to re-orientate Nigerian ladies. Most believe that there life depend on men.
greatnaija01:
Any Lady who just wants to keep ON receiving without having anything other than SEX to offer is a privatized WHOORE.

Men do not need Ladies who reduce them but rather amplify them... Dating/Marriage is not Adoption

SO ladies should grow up and stop CASTING their cares on men... we aint Jesus or God.
Re: What Do Women Offer? by Khallyella(f): 9:30pm On Apr 26, 2018
Depends on the kinda woman you meet.. angry
Re: What Do Women Offer? by greatnaija01: 9:30pm On Apr 26, 2018
Bro continue your good work o
atakamus:
Thanks my man. We need to re-orientate Nigerian ladies. Most believe that there life depend on men.
Re: What Do Women Offer? by greatnaija01: 9:31pm On Apr 26, 2018
oh he speaks on MAJORITY of women.

Khallyella:
Re: What Do Women Offer? by donstan18: 9:31pm On Apr 26, 2018
Khallyella:

What kind of woman are you?
Re: What Do Women Offer? by Khallyella(f): 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2018
donstan18:

What kind of woman are you?

I'm just a young girl grin
Re: What Do Women Offer? by Khallyella(f): 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2018
greatnaija01:
oh he speaks on MAJORITY of women.

Oh, right.
Re: What Do Women Offer? by atakamus: 9:34pm On Apr 26, 2018
I am happy you are young. My dear work towards developing yourself. You will receive great respect from men that you encounter. The person that posted this on facebook is young as well.
Khallyella:

Re: What Do Women Offer? by donstan18: 9:35pm On Apr 26, 2018
Khallyella:

Interesting! shocked
What kind of young girl are you?
Re: What Do Women Offer? by donstan18: 9:35pm On Apr 26, 2018
Khallyella:

Interesting! shocked
Re: What Do Women Offer? by Khallyella(f): 9:36pm On Apr 26, 2018
atakamus:
I am happy you are young. My dear work towards developing yourself. You will receive great respect from men that you encounter. The person that posted this on facebook is young as well.

Thanks Bro, I will. smiley
Re: What Do Women Offer? by Khallyella(f): 9:36pm On Apr 26, 2018
donstan18:

Interesting! shocked

A young girl with a bright future grin
Re: What Do Women Offer? by greatnaija01: 9:39pm On Apr 26, 2018
you may be different but dont you get angry when you see ladies desperate on rich guys?

your posts show you are wiser.
Khallyella:

Oh, right.
Re: What Do Women Offer? by donstan18: 9:40pm On Apr 26, 2018
Khallyella:

A young girl with a bright future grin
What makes you think you have a bright future?
Re: What Do Women Offer? by Preshy561(f): 9:43pm On Apr 26, 2018
nice. I offer headaches.smiley
Re: What Do Women Offer? by Khallyella(f): 9:43pm On Apr 26, 2018
donstan18:

I'll let you know when the future comes tongue
Re: What Do Women Offer? by Khallyella(f): 9:44pm On Apr 26, 2018
greatnaija01:
you may be different but dont you get angry when you see ladies desperate on rich guys?

your posts show you are wiser.

Well, some of em suffered with some broke ex bfs, gave em money, and he left when things got better for him ,I was a victim , my ex used my money to take care of his so called ex kiss, good for me, so if I should decide not to have anything to do with a broke guy again, it's worth it kiss
Re: What Do Women Offer? by Khallyella(f): 9:46pm On Apr 26, 2018
donstan18:

You'll see that on your TV screen or here on nairaland in the future kiss
Re: What Do Women Offer? by donstan18: 9:47pm On Apr 26, 2018
Khallyella:

You'll see that on your TV screen or here on nairaland in the future kiss

Smh!
Re: What Do Women Offer? by Opentokwowledge: 9:49pm On Apr 26, 2018
She can have all of that if I can have her time and loyalty!
Re: What Do Women Offer? by Divay22(f): 9:50pm On Apr 26, 2018
Hmm
Re: What Do Women Offer? by dasparrow: 9:51pm On Apr 26, 2018
atakamus:
One girl posted this pic on facebook. My take i this. If all women want from men all all these, what will remain for the men? What are they bringing on the table? It is very annoying that most women believe that men live for them. Very annoying.

Don't be upset about it. Just go and hook up with your fellow man or stay single and stop bitching on Nairaland.

There is no rule that says you must be with a woman. Men and women are like cats and dogs. They don't really like each other anyway yet have a hard time staying away from each other because most men cannot live without vagina except the homosexual ones.

Secondly, men have no wombs so they cannot bear children without the help of a woman. Whereas women can get semen easily from semen banks and have their kids easily without dealing with stress from men.

When you need sex, just get your Vaseline and empty your semen-filled scrotum that way. You will be doing a lot of women a favour if you stay away from them. Nigerian men are liabities who turn women into glorified house maids and breeding incubators. Women risk their lives to bring forth children. What do men offer in relationships other than STD and stress?

Most Nigerian men are poverty stricken and cannot afford to provide for their families anyway that is why Nigeria is a 3rd world country ran by failures who have nothing going for them but an STD infested dick and a fragile ego the size of an air balloon.

Stay single!
Re: What Do Women Offer? by Opentokwowledge: 10:21pm On Apr 26, 2018
dasparrow:

Don't be upset about it. Just go and hook up with your fellow man or stay single and stop bitching on Nairaland.

There is no rule that says you must be with a woman. Men and women are like cats and dogs. They don't really like each other anyway yet have a hard time staying away from each other because most men cannot live without vagina except the homosexual ones.

Secondly, men have no wombs so they cannot bear children without the help of a woman. Whereas women can get semen easily from semen banks and have their kids easily without dealing with stress from men.

When you need sex, just get your Vaseline and empty your semen-filled scrotum that way. You will be doing a lot of women a favour if you stay away from them. Nigerian men are liabities who turn women into glorified house maids and breeding incubators. Women risk their lives to bring forth children. What do men offer in relationships other than STD and stress?

Most Nigerian men are poverty stricken and cannot afford to provide for their families anyway that is why Nigeria is a 3rd world country ran by failures who have nothing going for them but an STD infested dick and a fragile ego the size of an air balloon.

Stay single!
stfu!
We are here for one another. What level of misandry are you to profess these half truths and unfounded claims so confidently and boisterously? Or are these your personal observations from your home front?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Get Rid Of This Foot And Toe Pain / Nigeria Girls Are Scum (true Life Story) / MARRIAGE: Same Age Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.