Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,841 members, 7,817,491 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader (36618 Views)

Macron Reelected For Second Term As French President / As Russia Wages War, US Army Trains Officers On Gender Identity(Pics) / Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:36pm On Mar 18, 2018
What did people expect Putin would win especially as there is no freedom of speech and the Kremlin has weakened the opposition.Not suprised.

3 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by ollah2: 8:36pm On Mar 18, 2018
Congrats Vladimir Putin. The world besides the west and anglo-zionist is glad you won the elections.

We 're solidly behind you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by wolexter(m): 8:36pm On Mar 18, 2018
Putin again!
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by ollah2: 8:37pm On Mar 18, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
What did people expect Putin would win especially as there is no freedom of speech and the Kremlin has weakened the opposition.Not suprised.

They can't be an opposition when you are doing pretty well. Who do you think will be the opposition of Ambode and what will his fate be?

3 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:38pm On Mar 18, 2018
yungpowers:
When he's a good leader who's got guts and rules according to the nation's constitution, why won't I celebrate him.
All hail Putin!
All hail Putin!!
All hail Putin!!!
I respect and admire Putin as a person but he should not be someone you celebrate.
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Abfinest007(m): 8:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
gurunlocker:
Come my people, we dey abuse African leaders of stinging to power for a very long time, isn't this the same thing happening here? Germany, now Russia?

there is a big difference between African leaders n diz one African leaders are not active
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Consultville(m): 8:41pm On Mar 18, 2018
the devil you just dine with
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by iluvpomo(m): 8:42pm On Mar 18, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
At least he is 'good for russians'
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Emu4life(m): 8:42pm On Mar 18, 2018
PUTIN mah niggah. Dz man's second name should be WISDOM.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by GeeString: 8:43pm On Mar 18, 2018
engrelvis:
Tommoro dey will say is only Africa leaders dat deos .is Putin d only qualified Russian dat can rule Russia.4th term ,haba!

Name one Russian that can do half of what Putin does.

Just one who can hold his own globally & keep the West on its toes whilst commanding respect from other world powers.

I'll wait... but make sure to respond before Putin's 4th term expires.

7 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by shankara7: 8:45pm On Mar 18, 2018
yungpowers:
When he's a good leader who's got guts and rules according to the nation's constitution, why won't I celebrate him.
All hail Putin!
All hail Putin!!
All hail Putin!!!
Say only what you are sure of. Putin is a very corrupt leader.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2018
ollah2:

They can't be an opposition when you are doing pretty well. Who do you think will be the opposition of Ambode and what will his fate be?
Oppressing and killing people is doing well?Don't you think the Russians don't express themselves because of his dictatorial tendencies.If he could try manipulate the US elections why can't he do same in his own country?

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:47pm On Mar 18, 2018
iluvpomo:
At least he is 'good for russians'
Russians ke who told you they like him?
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by EarthXmetahuman: 8:47pm On Mar 18, 2018
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by GeeString: 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Provide proof that there is no freedom of speech in Russia.

Please I asked for proof not blabs & news articles from Western media (who obviously have nothing good to say about him ever since he humiliated them in Syria).

Concrete, irrefutable & incontrovertible proof.

If you quote me with a blab or epistle, I'll ignore you.

I'm waiting...

5 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by GeniusDavid(m): 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2018
If there's anything like a Putin fan boy then I guess I'd be number 1. Main man answers to no one.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Kophschmerzen: 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2018
ollah2:
Congrats Vladimir Putin. The world besides the west and anglo-zionist is glad you won the elections.

We 're solidly begin you

He hates you as a Muslim and a black African. He's hanging your kind in dagestan and funneling money to right wing political group advocating for your extinction. Are you self loathing too?

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Jaqenhghar: 8:49pm On Mar 18, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
Ijaya1 If World military dey do transfer.i for accept loan offer from Putingrin grin
Dem dey do am. U no know
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Kophschmerzen: 8:49pm On Mar 18, 2018
GeeString:

Please I asked for proof not blabs & news articles from Western media (who obviously have nothing good to say about him ever since he humiliated them in Syria).

I'm waiting...

I have been there, that place is a sh1thole with loads of folks wanting to escape out of the hellhole.

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by bionixs: 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2018
emamos:
hurrah
bad guy
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by maisauki: 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2018
Putin news was brought to you by Pharaoh
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Guyman02: 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2018
Putin had turned the predominantly Muslim Chechen capital Grozny into one of the most modern cities in Russia after the war.
The bowl used by Prophet Muhammad was transferred to the mosque built by Putin and the Chechen leader Ranzan Kadyrov in Grozny.

I'd Nigerian leaders had done a similar thing for the south east, the agitations for Biafra would have fizzled out but we are too short sighted and tribalistic to see beyond the moment.
This is part of the reasons that Russians irrespective of religion identify as Russians first and support Putin as their leader despite all the propaganda against him in the western media

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2018
gurunlocker:
Come my people, we dey abuse African leaders of stinging to power for a very long time, isn't this the same thing happening here? Germany, now Russia?

There is a difference Merkel was popularly elected no German cried out I can't say the same for putin but no Russian has so far cried out.African leaders on the other hand force themselves into power against the wishes of the people and they do nothing except to loot.
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by CaptainKool15(m): 8:51pm On Mar 18, 2018
ollah2:

He is doing pretty well??

Russia is in disarray, you don't hear most of his atrocities cuz most media are state controlled in Russia..

3 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by GeeString: 8:52pm On Mar 18, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Oppressing and killing people is doing well?Don't you think the Russians don't express themselves because of his dictatorial tendencies.If he could try manipulate the US elections why can't he do same in his own country?

Where is proof that he killed Russians? Did these bodies disappear into thin air?
Show us.

Where is proof he meddled in the last US elections?

Till this day, the FBI has failed to provide proof of Russia's inteference in the last elections (and if they released it privately to you, kindly show us).

Do you do your own research or gobble up whatever CNN throws at you?

People like you are tagged 'sheep'. You cannot think for yourself.

9 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by ollah2: 8:53pm On Mar 18, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

He hates you as a Muslim and a black African. He's hanging your kind in dagestan and funneling money to right wing political group advocating for your extinction. Are you self loathing too?

Gibberish

3 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by GeeString: 8:53pm On Mar 18, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

I have been there, that place is a sh1thole with loads of folks wanting to escape out of the hellhole.

Loads of illegals you mean?

Like I said, drop proof & stop blabbing.

Show us. This is a public forum.
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:53pm On Mar 18, 2018
GeeString:

I'm waiting...
I don't need your reply since you know I would always refer to the westErnst media as you put it don't try to be ignorant everyone knows of putin's Russia.We belong to different sides here so no need wasting my time on you no need replying me.
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by ollah2: 8:54pm On Mar 18, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Lol, all the soaps available in town mixed together isn't enough to cleanse your brainwashed brains

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by GeeString: 8:54pm On Mar 18, 2018
CaptainKool15:

Russia is in disarray, you don't hear most of his atrocities cuz most media are state controlled in Russia..

And CNN, Fox & BBC are not controlled by the state and corporations?

Wake up.
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by ollah2: 8:54pm On Mar 18, 2018
CaptainKool15:

Brainwash dude
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Kophschmerzen: 8:55pm On Mar 18, 2018
GeeString:

Loads of illegals you mean?

Like I said, drop proof & stop blabbing.

Show us. This is a public forum.

Hey dude, I was in saint Petersburg and the police wanna steal the passport of every American from the needless regular checks. We show em photocopies and the regular 350 rubles for the fine for showing photocopy of our passport.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Ageing Russian Warship Moskva Was Blown Up By Ukrainian ‘neptune’ Missiles / IDF Finds Body Of Gaza Hostage Near Al-shifa Hospital(pics) / Niger: Junta Leaders Evacuate Families To Dubai, Burkina Faso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.