Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader (36584 Views)

Macron Reelected For Second Term As French President / As Russia Wages War, US Army Trains Officers On Gender Identity(Pics) / Pictures Of Destructions Made In Kyiv As Russia Invade Ukraine's Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:55pm On Mar 18, 2018
GeeString:

Where is proof that he killed Russians? Did these bodies disappear into thin air?
Show us.

Where is proof he meddled in the last US elections?

Till this day, the FBI has failed to provide proof of Russia's inteference in the last elections (and if they released it privately to you, kindly show us).

Do you do your own research or gobble up whatever CNN throws at you?

People like you are tagged 'sheep'. You cannot think for yourself.
You that does not watch the western media and is not a sheeple kindly explain what happened with the litvinienko case.
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by GeeString: 8:55pm On Mar 18, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I don't need your reply since you know I would always refer to the westErnst media as you put it don't try to be ignorant everyone knows of putin's Russia.We belong to different sides here so no need wasting my time on you no need replying me.

Summary of this epistle is that you have no proof.

3 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by hedonistic: 8:56pm On Mar 18, 2018
Dem for kuku crown am the King or Emperor of Russia. It's looking like absolute monarchy.

Stronger than the Tsars ever were.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by iluvpomo(m): 8:56pm On Mar 18, 2018
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by engrelvis(m): 8:56pm On Mar 18, 2018
GeeString:

Name one Russian that can do half of what Putin does.

Just one who can hold his own globally & keep the West on its toes whilst commanding respect from other world powers.

I'll wait... but make sure to respond before Putin's 4th term expires.
u r missing d point.dis is nt issues about Putin performing well.is about fairness.so if Putin dies tommoro Russia will die too.when a man stay too long in power he will begin to abuse it.putin is nt putting west on its toes he just arrogant because he is a super power.he feel he is nt answerable to any person.look at d nerve gas issue concerning Britain.yes America do Bleep up sometimes but putin is definitely nt world Messiah.he is a dictator.killing n oppressing anyone who dares oppose him.u can try dat in America.how many immigrants like traveling to Russia ?

4 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Kophschmerzen: 8:56pm On Mar 18, 2018
ollah2:

Gibberish

Your brain have been exchange for horse crap. A rotten sack of potato have more self awareness than anyone in your lineage.

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:56pm On Mar 18, 2018
ollah2:

Lol, all the soaps available in town mixed together isn't enough to cleanse your brainwashed brains
And you are not brainwashed?I laugh in swahili since putin is your master.
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by ollah2: 8:57pm On Mar 18, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

I have been there, that place is a sh1thole with loads of folks wanting to escape out of the hellhole.

It's the internet, you can be anywhere
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:57pm On Mar 18, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

Your brain have been exchange for horse crap. A rotten sack of potato have more self awareness than anyone in your lineage.
Hahaha the guy is always against the west.
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by ollah2: 8:58pm On Mar 18, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
And you are not brainwashed?I laugh in swahili since putin is your master.

Nope I'm not. I'm as opened as a book
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Chukazu: 8:58pm On Mar 18, 2018
Who democracy help?

Thanks to Putin , America for don turn UNITED NATIONS to BetNaij embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Kophschmerzen: 8:58pm On Mar 18, 2018
ollah2:

It's the internet, you can be anywhere

You can tell the mods to help you with my I.p information. I am not living in your destiny confined sh1thole.
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by linearity: 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2018
pinnket:
angry

Perfect example of a kind of leader that has a vision and his people are happy with him.. A true leader doesn't speak before his works..rather, he let's his works speak for him..

....Not one deaf almajiri that shifts blames up and down and use the last failed government as a yardstick to measure his own cluelessness...

You seem clueless as to what the Political climate in Russian is and how Putin deal with opposing views.

He didn’t have any opponent in this election, so he won by default.

3 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by CaptainKool15(m): 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2018
GeeString:

And CNN, Fox & BBC are not controlled by the state and corporations?

Wake up.

That's the pretty thing about the west..
When it comes to propaganda, there is no monopoly.. CNN is Liberal while Fox is conservative, each sides have avenues to express their views unlike Russia..

To me, Russia is a rogue regime, and Putin has made it worse

3 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Kophschmerzen: 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Hahaha the guy is always against the west.

I don't even care about all of em, the west and Russia are anti black mofos wishing for our extinction. That anyone back any of these losers is mind boggling.

3 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by GeeString: 9:00pm On Mar 18, 2018
engrelvis:
u r missing d point.dis is nt issues about Putin performing well.is about fairness.so if Putin dies tommoro Russia will die too.when a man stay too long in power he will begin to abuse it.putin is nt putting west on its toes he just arrogant because he is a super power.he feel he is nt answerable to any person.look at d nerve gas issue concerning Britain.yes America do Bleep up sometimes but putin is definitely nt world Messiah.he is a dictator.killing n oppressing anyone who dares oppose him.u can try dat in America.how many immigrants like traveling to Russia ?

So even an open election is not enough to remove the ignorance from you lot right?

This is 2018. There are even cameras from space that can pinpoint any location on earth.

Candidates contested against him & lost. Simple.

If there was any foul play in this election, you think the jobless US would not have splattered youtube with videos?

Some of us still use our brains...
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by ollah2: 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

You sound so pained
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by GeeString: 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
linearity:

You seem clueless as to what the Political climate in Russian is and how Putin deal with opposing views.

He didn’t have any opponent in this election, so he won by default.

Really?

So who got the remaining 30% of votes?

You?
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Kophschmerzen: 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
ollah2:

You sound so pained

And who cares about the opinion of a third world simpleton.
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:02pm On Mar 18, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

I don't even care about all of em, the west and Russia are anti black mofos wishing for our extinction. That anyone back any of these losers is mind boggling.
Hahahaha Vladimir has charisma maybe that is why.
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by CaptainKool15(m): 9:03pm On Mar 18, 2018
GeeString:

Where is proof that he killed Russians? Did these bodies disappear into thin air?
Show us.

Where is proof he meddled in the last US elections?

Till this day, the FBI has failed to provide proof of Russia's inteference in the last elections (and if they released it privately to you, kindly show us).

Do you do your own research or gobble up whatever CNN throws at you?

People like you are tagged 'sheep'. You cannot think for yourself.

That's why I don't like arguing on this platform, can just attack issues but not personality...?
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 18, 2018

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Flye: 9:03pm On Mar 18, 2018
Biglittlelois:
And the dictator continues, Putin conveniently tied his strong opponent Alexie Navalny to a court case so as to bar him from contesting if not he would have won, how long will one man continue to rule smh undecided
it is obvious that u are CNN type.
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by ollah2: 9:03pm On Mar 18, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

You can tell the mods to help you with my I.p information. I am not living in your destiny confined sh1thole.

You just confirmed you are a dunce. How did you reach the conclusion that I'm in the shithole you mentioned?
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by ollah2: 9:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

You just confirmed you are a dunce. How did you reach the conclusion that I'm in the shithole you mentioned? Even if i was there, does that mean you are doing better than me?

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by GeeString: 9:04pm On Mar 18, 2018
CaptainKool15:

That's the pretty thing about the west..
When it comes to propaganda, there is no monopoly.. CNN is Liberal while Fox is conservative, each sides have avenues to express their views unlike Russia..

To me, Russia is a rogue regime, and Putin has made it worse

How come no American media reported when Nicki Haley refused the UN draft calling for all nuclear powers to disarm?

How come no American media reported when Saudis where found in possession of American made chemical weapons in Syria used to kill civillians which the West tried to frame on Assad?

Answer these questions.
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Kophschmerzen: 9:05pm On Mar 18, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Hahahaha Vladimir has charisma maybe that is why.

Extreme Russia by Reggie Yates is a child's play to the reality in that hellhole. They loathe black folks with so much gusto.

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by ollah2: 9:05pm On Mar 18, 2018
Kophschmerzen:

And who cares about the opinion of a third world simpleton.

Ofcourse nobody, so STFU
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Kotodoctor: 9:05pm On Mar 18, 2018
If na african leader de behave like this now. The story for change.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by ollah2: 9:06pm On Mar 18, 2018
GeeString:

How come no American media reported when Nicki Haley refused the UN draft calling for all nuclear powers to disarm?

How come no American media reported when Saudis where found in possession of American made chemical weapons in Syria used to kill civillians which the West tried to frame on Assad?

Answer these questions.

Dont mind those nitwits with chicken brains
Re: Vladimir Putin Elected Fourth Term As Russia Leader by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:06pm On Mar 18, 2018
engrelvis:
This is where I wish Abbeybaily and mindfulness can come in.The west has their own problem but putin is far worse.A Russian spy died last week another and his daughter in the hospital over nerve gas incident but to think people love dictator putin is really mindboggling.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Ageing Russian Warship Moskva Was Blown Up By Ukrainian ‘neptune’ Missiles / Taliban Urge People To Leave Kabul Airport After 12 People Killed There. / IDF Finds Body Of Gaza Hostage Near Al-shifa Hospital(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.