Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,844 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

"2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man (79118 Views)

"2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man / Small-sized Man Poses With 2 Tall Curvy Ladies' Backsides, Causes Stir Online / Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by Martin0(m): 8:59am On Mar 19, 2018
That nigga deserve it, he wanna get down just like that!

dammmm greedy nigga, ar wish the girl a happy good time in their damn fuckedup life for allowing such greedy man to even seeing their panties!

then again that man should be arrested for posting their picsgrin
Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by koladebrainiac(m): 9:03am On Mar 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:
He's been robbed 6 times already? He sounds like a promiscuous fool. Let the next one finish him off, please. 7 is a lucky number as they say.
I don't feel even a single shred of sympathy or care, as this might finally put an abrupt end to the irresponsible lifestyle some of them live. How do you bring someone you don't even know, home, after a night out?
Thieving aside, female serial killers also exist. Wasn't a duo in the US arrested for robbing & killing men after they lured them for sex? Some guys will never learn. It's like they're inherently stupìd & only let their equally dumb whoremones do the thinking.
so u guys din recognize sarcasm in this guy's post.
Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by Assassin101: 9:05am On Mar 19, 2018
you were robbed six times by d same duo? They kept giving you d same old story about losing their apartment keys all d time and you kept falling for it just cos you luv having wild s*x with them. Nigga the devil will soon rob you of your life! angry
Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by blessedmeme: 9:08am On Mar 19, 2018
Homeboiy:
Chinekeeee shocked

Ukwu

I don't care if this kind girls rob me, so far say I don fûck that ukwu kiss

Bad boy, you need Jesus go and repent
Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by HausaOverlord: 9:10am On Mar 19, 2018
With those kinda asses, Abeg make dem dey rob me forever
Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 19, 2018
Hello bighead
biacan:
cool
Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by vabok(m): 9:23am On Mar 19, 2018
You've been robbed six times already Oloshi! You deserve what you get. Keep patronizing...
Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by Tex42(m): 9:25am On Mar 19, 2018
U paid for Dia services,simple!

...6times! Ur brain dey on vacation?
Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by highchief1: 9:28am On Mar 19, 2018
post=65958991:
He got served! !
if I c then I go stl carry them but I’ll go to d hotel room with torch light phone no wallet I’ll give my car gives to my friend in another room let me c what they will steal
Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by Promiseisaac(m): 9:29am On Mar 19, 2018
na u the 1st person the have ribbed ni
Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by Promiseisaac(m): 9:29am On Mar 19, 2018
na u the 1st person the have robbed ni
Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by talk2percy(m): 9:30am On Mar 19, 2018
6 damn times, are u for real? Na only u waka come? U must be a very wasteful nigga. Go get urself a steady gurl and stop fooling around
Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 19, 2018
I thought he was a learner until I saw 'six times already'. Niqqa your problem is extraterrestrial. Trust me, you ain't gonna leave my apartment if i am not awake because one, you ain't gon' see the key to open the room and two, the reception must call if you happen to find the key which I bet you can't- assuming we slept in an hotel.
Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by EngtTemmy(m): 9:32am On Mar 19, 2018
Which one be wild sex again biko
Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by RealMillennial(m): 9:34am On Mar 19, 2018
Send them to naija!

One sharp N'digbo will re-rob them of all their plunder n end this drama codedly!
'iz a zimple stuvz'

1 Like

Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by lazeal: 9:36am On Mar 19, 2018
lies... but nigerians can believe anything sha... i have seen those pics before and see as una dey comment and believing everything u read online... may God have mercy on ur MMM brains. cry cry cry cry
Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by sokera: 9:36am On Mar 19, 2018
And they give you HIV too
Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by Queenslary(f): 9:39am On Mar 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:

What will happen if we don't?
lol

1 Like

Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by MrBingo: 9:46am On Mar 19, 2018
CuriousMynd:
A South African guy, Tshehla Modiba, took to his Facebook timeline to raise an alarm over getting robbed by two curvaceous ladies in Pretoria, South Africa.

According to the guy, the curvaceous ladies usually lie about losing their apartment keys, and when one falls asleep after having sex with them, they steal their victim’s money, jewelries and even cars.

Read what he wrote;
"Guys please beware of these ladies... This notorious pair operate around Pretoria.. When you leave the club with them they will say things like they have misplaced their apartment keys, if you take them to your place they will have wild sex with you and when you fall asleep they take all your money and jewelry and even your car!!! I’ve been robbed 6 times already ��‍♂️"

Few months ago, the Bensalem police shared photos of female suspects accused of robbing a man on New Year’s Eve and racking up $7,500 worth of purchases on his credit cards.

“When he woke up the next morning, he realized his credit card, wallet, phone, everything had been stolen,”
said Fred Harran, Bensalem Township’s Director of Public Safety.

The man told police he met two women at a bar in Manayunk, but doesn’t remember what happened next until he woke up the next morning at a Holiday Inn in Bensalem.

“Moral of the story is you’re picking up two strangers you don’t know and bring them back to a hotel room, that’s not the most wisest move you can do,” Harran said.

Investigators later tracked down multiple purchases made with the victim’s credit card, including one at a Walmart in Hamilton, New Jersey, and surveillance video captured the women using that card again at a liquor store in Trenton.

“Needless to say the man is a victim and we want to find the two folks responsible for this crime,” Harran said.

https://www.torimill.com/2018/03/said-overreact-cause-cut-ties-comments-daughters-body-lady.html

Kaiiiii...see nyansh...please god..let them rob me!!! cheesy
Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by Pengician(m): 9:50am On Mar 19, 2018
You
Called
For
It.
Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by onward1: 9:55am On Mar 19, 2018
You must be the real maga fool the said.
Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by Jointhemiltons2(m): 9:57am On Mar 19, 2018
This young man is a fool. Those that are street wise know that you don’t just keep your valuables anyhow when strangers are around.
I dey even hide my valuables when my friends dey around not to talk of strangers.

1 Like

Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by Donspicey: 9:59am On Mar 19, 2018
Na Wa Ooo,,bt D Last Time I Had A Fling Wit Her Over Nite She Even Dashed Me Money,,,,so Y Ur Own Kum Different??,,abi Ur Village Pple Dey Folo U??
Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 19, 2018
DonPiiko:
Lefulefu people I can't blame him
bro if a random lady or a group of random ladies bring up some sob story about being stranded or losing their money, alarm bells will start ringing in my head cos i had know its a setupcheesy. Admitted i love ladies with back cheesy but i will get very suspicious if a lady i don't know from Adam approached me for sexcheesy. Anyway having said dat i must admit those two ladies have a really nice rear attack wink.

Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 19, 2018
Where is my passport, I am heading to SA.

1 Like

Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by Buffalo2(m): 10:05am On Mar 19, 2018
Na wetin person Sabi chop go kill am
Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 19, 2018
True I will fall for it but I won't take you to my house, I will rather use a hotel
lefulefu:
bro if a random lady or a group of random ladies bring up some sob story about being stranded or losing their money, alarm bells will start ringing in my head cos i had know its a setupcheesy. Admitted i love ladies with back cheesy but i will get very suspicious if a lady i don't know from Adam approached me for sexcheesy. Anyway having said dat i must admit those two ladies have a really nice rear attack wink.

1 Like

Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:07am On Mar 19, 2018
I'd probably get robbed not six times but sixty-six times by these kind of ladies. Those booties on them is something from the devil.

Girls who'd do something as risky as going to have menage trois with strangers so that they can rob them are most likely junkies. There'd nothing more scary than a girl who is a junky.
Xhosanostra Lionessza
Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by SAMBARRY: 10:09am On Mar 19, 2018
Assassin101:
you were robbed six times by d same duo? They kept giving you d same old story about losing their apartment keys all d time and you kept falling for it just cos you luv having wild s*x with them. Nigga the devil will soon rob you of your life! angry
the hips and a55 those girls carry is enough for any man loose his senses.do you know the number of times they will have done cow girl,doggy and bj for hiM that he won't know what he's doing again then in the heat of passion,one of the girls will commit the theft
Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by correctguy101(m): 10:11am On Mar 19, 2018
Billyonaire:
Where is my passport, I am heading to SA.

Some ladies don't even know most men wouldn't mind if the duo are psychotic killers. They're here running their mouths, hahahahahaha

Now that I know what they look like, I can even set them up. Do ma thing as usual, the high way cheesy
Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by correctguy101(m): 10:14am On Mar 19, 2018
lefulefu:

Sense no go kih you brother... cheesy

There's one funny story I and a friend did with a girl that always steal things after "smacking". That's a story for another day. We use that girl work Sha..... $mh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) / Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding / Man & Married Lady Caught Having Sex Paraded Unclad & Made To Have Sex Publicly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.