Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

"2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man (79204 Views)

"2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man / Small-sized Man Poses With 2 Tall Curvy Ladies' Backsides, Causes Stir Online / Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by showafrica(m): 2:11pm On Mar 19, 2018
Zonacom:
6 times already? I don't pity you

Yeah, the guys mugu level na thy kingdom come
Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by XhosaNostra(f): 2:22pm On Mar 19, 2018
pgodson7:
for ur info u will be shocked at d fact that some of those ladies at d club are way cleaner than most of all the ladies u know

Interesting. Well, a stranger is still a stranger to me.
Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by IdeyFindWife: 2:39pm On Mar 19, 2018
Mitsurugi:
This scenario reminds me of a thriller film featuring Keanu Reeves. If you watch that movie and what those two she-devils did you'll never accept two sexy women into your crib again. No matter the lure of their hips! Shege! grin

Ever. Wondered why those p psycho-chicks always go looking for "goodboy-types" with everything to lose?!.

You don't see them flirting around Area Boys, druggies and other ruff-riding Niggas!

They profile the dummies well before they hit them!

1 Like

Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by Lionessza(f): 2:46pm On Mar 19, 2018
WORLDPEACE:

I can't make up my mind until Lionessza reassures me also. Lioness her, she might just decide to devour this gentle lamb.

Lionesses aren't built to be gentle , they are aggressive hunters . Nothing they love more than catching a big ,dangerous prey grin . There is something about catching and entrapping a beast inside the jaws of a lioness that excites her, but the prey has to struggle for some time before it bows down and let's her have the final say . Nothing bores her like an easy kill. Seeing the beast try by all means to stay alive , even though she knows it's death is inevitable inside her jaws , excites her the more , but the final fulllfilment is on watching it blow up all over her clutched jaws . The satisfaction in seeing a once promising , strong animal lifeless, infront her grin. Nothing funnier than an overworked dead beast, it looks pathetic grin.

Are you a beast or you the little easy kill? . XhosaNostra can watch me doing the devouring, let's call it a transfer of skills from one animal to another grin grin.

2 Likes

Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 19, 2018
they robbed him only 7 times and he is crying, Rubbish!!
He is just a poor fella, some of us have paid 100s of £££ to pick up prostitutes and not even complaining, some men have bought cars for their so called "girl friends" their are no difference between the females some men call girl friends and these 2 girls, except that these 2 gilrs are way better looking than some men's "girl friends" the guy is just a broke ass.

And for the females on here who are criticising these 2 pretty girl you are just jealous! grin

these 2 fine ass girl are wellcomed to rob me anytime, i will be quite happy. grin
Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:51pm On Mar 19, 2018
The burden of hips
Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by Maski87: 3:05pm On Mar 19, 2018
I wish the gave him gonorrhea
Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by XhosaNostra(f): 3:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
Lionessza:

Lionesses aren't built to be gentle , they are aggressive hunters . Nothing they love more than catching a big ,dangerous prey grin . There is something about catching and entrapping a beast inside the jaws of a lioness that excites her, but the prey has to struggle for some time before it bows down and let's her have the final say . Nothing bores her like an easy kill. Seeing the beast try by all means to stay alive , even though she knows it's death is inevitable inside her jaws , excites her the more , but the final fulllfilment is on watching it blow up all over her clutched jaws . The satisfaction in seeing a once promising , strong animal lifeless, infront her grin. Nothing funnier than an overworked dead beast, it looks pathetic grin.

Are you a beast or you the little easy kill? . XhosaNostra can watch me doing the devouring, let's call it a transfer of skills from one animal to another grin grin.

LMFAO. Hola predatory grin

1 Like

Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by BIXYBABE: 3:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
The love for pussy
Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by WORLDPEACE(m): 3:53pm On Mar 19, 2018
Lionessza:

Oh my God, I am im trouble. Who told me to wake up a sleeping Lioness? Couldn't I have just read the thread and move on.This is what I always do that lands me in big wahala. Just because I think I am big strong and able to take on any beast that think they can make me cower just by strutting past me. And I do have a weakness- my eyes. They cagn't stop looking. Even if you are queen of the jungle, I will look, then I will inevitably have to make a move.
Now she is going to clutch me in her jaws umtil I surrender. Well, I will not! I am a king. I am a warrior. I shall fight with everything I have. Many have underestimated my power once only for them to encounter me and go away telling many tales about my strength and stamina.

These beast never dies. If you surrender early and and submit to the king of the jungle, I might let you limp away to increase my fame.

1 Like

Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by correctguy101(m): 4:47pm On Mar 19, 2018
lefulefu:
haha the easiest way to get a man na to use womancheesy. When the phiistines wanted to get Samson they used delilah...when the police wanted to get Lawrence anini they used one of his girlfriendscheesy. Sometimes we do let our guards down but if u cunning and always using ur number 6 i do assure u that u can never get scammed by a womancheesy.

Law number one of promiscuity: Know your audience grin
Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 19, 2018
correctguy101:

Law number one of promiscuity: Know your audience grin
gbamcheesy
Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by coolh3ad(m): 12:59am On Mar 20, 2018
Mitsurugi:
This scenario reminds me of KNOCK-KNOCK a thriller film featuring Keanu Reeves. If you watch that movie and what those two she-devils did you'll never accept two sexy women into your crib again. No matter the lure of their hips! Shege! grin

I enjoyed every bit of.the movie.....
Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by Lionessza(f): 6:49am On Mar 20, 2018
WORLDPEACE:

Oh my God, I am im trouble. Who told me to wake up a sleeping Lioness? Couldn't I have just read the thread and move on.This is what I always do that lands me in big wahala. Just because I think I am big strong and able to take on any beast that think they can make me cower just by strutting past me. And I do have a weakness- my eyes. They cagn't stop looking. Even if you are queen of the jungle, I will look, then I will inevitably have to make a move.
Now she is going to clutch me in her jaws umtil I surrender. Well, I will not! I am a king. I am a warrior. I shall fight with everything I have. Many have underestimated my power once only for them to encounter me and go away telling many tales about my strength and stamina.

These beast never dies. If you surrender early and and submit to the king of the jungle, I might let you limp away to increase my fame.

So you are the strong , resilient type of beast ? The type that drives Lionesses mad. Great to know. Your weakness is ...looking ? Just what Lionesses want to hear from strong uncontrollable beasts , this might be your undoing . know that you don't look at a lioness once , glance once yes , but after that you will stare and that's when the hypnosis starts grin. She knows strong beasts are natural show offs, and she has not time for meekness either. Lionesses are predicatable and agrresive in their approach , but when it comes to the strong beast ,she knows she can't just pounce on you like she does to little beasts, her charm , her ability to fascinate and flatter, are the weapons used to tame a wild beast , preparing it for the final conquer . The beast must believe that the queen of the jungle is harmless to him, let his guard down and sleep with both his eyes closed in the presence of the lioness. That's when she attacks, the beast is helpless , he doesn't know what is happening and how to respond to the attack. When she feels he is too strong and can overpower her , she will release him from her jaws and claws but not before biting and scratching him to leave him tainted for life , cats are naturally spiteful after all wink . The scars left will scare away any beastess, they will know that you are a marked beast ....marked and owned by the lioness ....forever . You are now a no go zone, no one wants to play in the same field as the queen , playing in her territory means death for the other beastesses.

You must surely come back to beg to be devoured by the queen grin.

1 Like

Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 20, 2018
I don't blame the man abeg the ukwu on the left fit rob me as much as she likes
Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by Tinyemeka(m): 6:52pm On Jun 24, 2018
Mitsurugi:
This scenario reminds me of KNOCK-KNOCK a thriller film featuring Keanu Reeves. If you watch that movie and what those two she-devils did you'll never accept two sexy women into your crib again. No matter the lure of their hips! Shege! grin

Have got the movie saved in my phone. smiley
Re: "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man by Burgerlomo: 8:20pm On Jun 24, 2018
Foolish man cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband / Slay Queen Ignored Man Wooing Her, But When She Saw His Flashy Car, She Did This / I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.