Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend’s Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend’s Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him (photos) (4102 Views)

Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him / Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things / Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend’s Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him (photos) by Mandynews(f): 2:18pm On Mar 19, 2018
A vengeful ex-boyfriend shared his ex-girlfriend’s nude photos online to prove he once dated her.

Ntwana shared a decent photo of the lady known as Snenhlahla Dube and captioned it: “I must say my gf is hot”.

But the lady replied, telling him to delete the photo because she’s engaged.

Rather than oblige, Ntwana went on to reveal he had her nude photos, then he released it as proof on Twitter.

After sharing the photos, the idiot went on to boast that he has more nude photos of her that are better than the one released. He then smugly added that no one breaks up with him and goes free.

He has said Miss Dube is threatening to sue him but he isn’t bothered. Meanwhile, there are people supporting his actions, saying as long as she sent it to him, it’s OK for him to share.

Below are the nude photos.

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/03/19/man-exposes-his-ex-girlfriends-nude-photos/

Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend’s Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him (photos) by stefanweeks: 2:20pm On Mar 19, 2018
Where the nudes?
Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend’s Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him (photos) by Mandynews(f): 3:01pm On Mar 19, 2018
cc lalasticlala

Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend’s Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:51pm On Mar 19, 2018
Old news
Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend’s Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him (photos) by AuntyAmope(m): 5:53pm On Mar 19, 2018
angry angry
If u feel this OP is an idiot for censoring the main parts, click like

8 Likes

Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend’s Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him (photos) by Flexherbal(m): 7:39pm On Mar 19, 2018
Is this what they call: Kiss and tell ?
Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend’s Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him (photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 19, 2018
With the way LADIES rush to become STUPID, MEN may end up marrying NANNY GOATS in their place, in the nearest future.
Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend’s Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him (photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 19, 2018
op u furk up remove those black charcoal u use cover de kpekus cheesy
Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend’s Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him (photos) by pweshdodo(m): 10:17pm On Mar 19, 2018
Old news

It shouldn't make FP ooooooooooo
Re: Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend’s Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him (photos) by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 20, 2018
op better remove those charcoal becuase i deh vex for u right now cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Bionic Manhood As 44-year-old Man Born Without Penis Set To Have His First Sex / Help A Student: I'm Confused My Neighbor Wife To Be Is In Love With Me / I Wish I Never Met Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.