Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Looking For John From Nigeria That Met Me In Malaga - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Looking For John From Nigeria That Met Me In Malaga (3350 Views)

My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband / He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS / Cute Photo Of A Couple That Met On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For John From Nigeria That Met Me In Malaga by whitegirl21(f): 4:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
Hi guys

I know this is kinda long shot. But I try.

I live in Malaga in Spain. Three weeks ago I met a Nigerian man that was here on vacation. We had a fantastic week together! He taught me so much, made me a new woman! It was like I was born finally!

But then he had to go back. He promised to write me but no sound, maybe he lost my email?

Are You here John? Or anyone know him?

I know it's not much with just a first name. But not so many Nigerians went to Malaga in gebruary maybe? He is 44. Handsome.

Lena
Re: Looking For John From Nigeria That Met Me In Malaga by Virus777: 5:22pm On Mar 19, 2018
Forget about John cos he's gone for good.
Re: Looking For John From Nigeria That Met Me In Malaga by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2018
cheesy grin The guy don knack shege comot this babe kpekus grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Looking For John From Nigeria That Met Me In Malaga by Hargbo(m): 5:25pm On Mar 19, 2018
Good luck with that
whitegirl21:
Hi guys

I live in Malaga in Spain. Three weeks ago I met a Nigerian man that was here on vacation. We had a fantastic week together! He taught me so much, made me a new woman! It was like I was born finally!

But then he had to go back. He promised to write me but no sound, maybe he lost my email?

I know it's not much with just a first name. But not so many Nigerians went to Malaga in gebruary maybe? He is 44. Handsome.

Lena
Re: Looking For John From Nigeria That Met Me In Malaga by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 19, 2018
john the love of ur life Lena is looking 4 u ooo grin
Re: Looking For John From Nigeria That Met Me In Malaga by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
We have over a 100000 Johns in Nigeria. You need more information about your John to find him

1 Like

Re: Looking For John From Nigeria That Met Me In Malaga by Peter5694(m): 5:46pm On Mar 19, 2018
the G don dickmatize the babe! grin grin grin Africa o my Africa!!!
Re: Looking For John From Nigeria That Met Me In Malaga by siralos135: 5:48pm On Mar 19, 2018
I smell a rat.....flavored in scam!??

6 Likes

Re: Looking For John From Nigeria That Met Me In Malaga by Fadiga24(m): 5:48pm On Mar 19, 2018
Dis your dp sef
Re: Looking For John From Nigeria That Met Me In Malaga by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 19, 2018
siralos135:
I smell a rat.....flavored in scam!??

Whitegirl21 is a scam

If not make she give us her Facebook, Instagram and twitter account

4 Likes

Re: Looking For John From Nigeria That Met Me In Malaga by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 19, 2018
Are you indirectly looking for a Nairaland guy to send you a PM, cause our religious leaders use this psychology on us a lot. I.e They will say that they can see a rich guy in the crowd and everyone runs towards them, perhaps making this shit look like a scam

if you are not, I wish you luck

3 Likes

Re: Looking For John From Nigeria That Met Me In Malaga by whitegirl21(f): 6:22pm On Mar 19, 2018
BabaOwen:

Whitegirl21 is a scam

If not make she give us her Facebook, Instagram and twitter account

You want me to give You my bank account also?

I've not asked anything of you so why must I give something to You like that?

1 Like

Re: Looking For John From Nigeria That Met Me In Malaga by MrOreo(m): 6:22pm On Mar 19, 2018
Dear Nlers,
Pls do help this lady out, she's looking for johnie, unlike Yemi Alade that never found her johnie, let's make sure this one finds him...

1 Like

Re: Looking For John From Nigeria That Met Me In Malaga by whitegirl21(f): 6:23pm On Mar 19, 2018
greiboy:
Are you indirectly looking for a Nairaland guy to send you a PM, cause our religious leaders use this psychology on us a lot. I.e They will say that they can see a rich guy in the crowd and everyone runs towards them, perhaps making this shit look like a scam

I don't mind PMs

But most of all I wish to find John. But I know it's a long shot.

And I'm not a religious leader :-)
Re: Looking For John From Nigeria That Met Me In Malaga by DaddyKross: 6:25pm On Mar 19, 2018
I know him
Re: Looking For John From Nigeria That Met Me In Malaga by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
whitegirl21:

I don't mind PMs

Alright, I only made reference to that psychology, I didn't call you a religious leader

Good luck with your search

Your profile pics though, red flag !

1 Like

Re: Looking For John From Nigeria That Met Me In Malaga by happy200(m): 6:58pm On Mar 19, 2018
whitegirl21:

I don't mind PMs

Hello pls don't expect any thing serious from these guys/forum pls just get more details about him and search him on facebook. Thanks
Re: Looking For John From Nigeria That Met Me In Malaga by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2018
SCAM!!

5 Likes

Re: Looking For John From Nigeria That Met Me In Malaga by whitegirl21(f): 11:15pm On Mar 19, 2018
happy200:
Hello pls don't expect any thing serious from these guys/forum pls just get more details about him and search him on facebook. Thanks

To be honest I don't expect anything serious.

I expect like 1% chance I find John

And for the rest I just hope to have fun chatting here.

Ohh and maybe 1% chance finding the love of my life :-)
Re: Looking For John From Nigeria That Met Me In Malaga by happy200(m): 11:21pm On Mar 19, 2018
whitegirl21:

OK, Nigeria is about 170millions of people, people named ''John'' are more than 900 in the country scattered in different locations. It's hard to know who u are looking for unless if he is registerd on this forum and sees your post. let's hope so. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Looking For John From Nigeria That Met Me In Malaga by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 19, 2018
whitegirl21:

Nigeria Has Got 170million People and Here We Have Just 1million people... Your Chances Of Finding John Here is 0.01%
Re: Looking For John From Nigeria That Met Me In Malaga by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 19, 2018
whitegirl21:

sure You'd love Chattin Here... This Place Is Oozing with Too Many Smart Asses in Here sad
Re: Looking For John From Nigeria That Met Me In Malaga by BdorianGray(m): 11:37pm On Mar 19, 2018
greiboy:

Geri.. Why not give her a shot grin... Don't act like u don't wanna jor grin
Re: Looking For John From Nigeria That Met Me In Malaga by BdorianGray(m): 11:40pm On Mar 19, 2018
whitegirl21:
Hi guys

Lena

U dey find John for NL... Flashing one part of ur ike abi? Don't worry u go soon dey find Jonathan grin

2 Likes

Re: Looking For John From Nigeria That Met Me In Malaga by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
BdorianGray:

Geri.. Why not give her a shot grin... Don't act like u don't wanna jor grin
No thanks. I have only ever sent 1 pm to a girl on nairaland and it was with my old moniker. I am that interestedwink
Re: Looking For John From Nigeria That Met Me In Malaga by whitegirl21(f): 8:45am On Mar 20, 2018
greiboy:
No thanks. I have only ever sent 1 pm to a girl on nairaland and it was with my old moniker. I am that interestedwink

Two, you wrote me and asked me to send some pics.
Re: Looking For John From Nigeria That Met Me In Malaga by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 20, 2018
whitegirl21:

Two, you wrote me and asked me to send some pics.
You are a joke
can you provide any evidence to back your statement? grin
Re: Looking For John From Nigeria That Met Me In Malaga by Mandrake007(m): 8:53am On Mar 20, 2018
see how our gullible set believe immediately,this is why buhari is our president, this sh!t is fake af,write you? and lost email? in 2018 lol...adekunle folarin from oyo state better stop impersonating with a female moniker..Malaga ko wahala ni

6 Likes

Re: Looking For John From Nigeria That Met Me In Malaga by whitegirl21(f): 9:08am On Mar 20, 2018
greiboy:
You are a joke

can you provide any evidence to back your statement? grin

Sorry, just kidding.

:-) Meant to be fun, not mean. OK, sorry was maybe stupid.

So far nobody has asked for any nude pics so it's cool. I mean usually if I put up an ad on facebook that I wants to sell some old clothes or whatever I'll get guys asking for nude photos, or saying they wanna see me take of the clothes for them. Here nobody done anything rude like that. That's kinda cool! Guess I'm right when I think Nigerian people are nicer!

1 Like

Re: Looking For John From Nigeria That Met Me In Malaga by BdorianGray(m): 10:28am On Mar 20, 2018
greiboy:

Hmmm. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :
Re: Looking For John From Nigeria That Met Me In Malaga by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 20, 2018
BdorianGray:

Hmmm. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :
cheesy That is the truth my brother
Re: Looking For John From Nigeria That Met Me In Malaga by BdorianGray(m): 11:15am On Mar 20, 2018
greiboy:
cheesy That is the truth my brother

Yeah... No doubt. Am just glad u may end up marrying that 1 lady u Pmed ...as u too are getting alone real good wink...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eye-popping Photos Of Lady Shared A Video Of A Man Who Went Insane Cos Of Her / Why Are Nairaland Men Scared Of Me?? / Is There Education For Female 'simps'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.