Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,317 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Looking For John From Nigeria That Met Me In Malaga - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Looking For John From Nigeria That Met Me In Malaga (3354 Views)

My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband / He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS / Cute Photo Of A Couple That Met On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking For John From Nigeria That Met Me In Malaga by whitegirl21(f): 11:17am On Mar 20, 2018
BdorianGray:

Yeah... No doubt. Am just glad u may end up marrying that 1 lady u Pmed ...as u too are getting alone real good wink...

Ohh, congratulations greyboy!!!!

And I didn't know it was serious like that. The I'd not have joked like that. I don't want your girlfriend to think you as girls for nudes. So sorry, please forgive me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Looking For John From Nigeria That Met Me In Malaga by Gofwane(m): 11:33am On Mar 20, 2018
whitegirl21:

I don't mind PMs

But most of all I wish to find John. But I know it's a long shot.

And I'm not a religious leader :-)
good luck in your search. But i must warn you, beware of all these wolves that are out there waiting for easy targets.
Nigerian guys are geniuses when it comes to matters of scamming people.

Good luck.
Re: Looking For John From Nigeria That Met Me In Malaga by BdorianGray(m): 11:46am On Mar 20, 2018
whitegirl21:

Ohh, congratulations greyboy!!!!

And I didn't know it was serious like that. The I'd not have joked like that. I don't want your girlfriend to think you as girls for nudes. So sorry, please forgive me.

Miss lady..it mayn't be a no brainer decision for him... As you have shown up as a potential competitor... And thats if u ain't an impostor grin
Re: Looking For John From Nigeria That Met Me In Malaga by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 20, 2018
greiboy:
cheesy That is the truth my brother
I received 5 mentions now. But when I came online the thread has been deleted. Do you have any idea what it was?
Re: Looking For John From Nigeria That Met Me In Malaga by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 20, 2018
sexybbstar:

I received 5 mentions now. But when I came online the thread has been deleted. Do you have any idea what it was?
No not at all... when was the last time you logged in?
Re: Looking For John From Nigeria That Met Me In Malaga by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 20, 2018
BdorianGray:

Yeah... No doubt. Am just glad u may end up marrying that 1 lady u Pmed ...as u too are getting alone real good wink...

We aren't dating, she wasn't single. My initial comment was a typo, I meant to write " I am not that interested"
Re: Looking For John From Nigeria That Met Me In Malaga by whitegirl21(f): 11:59am On Mar 20, 2018
BdorianGray:

Miss lady..it mayn't be a no brainer decision for him... As you have shown up as a potential competitor... And thats if u ain't an impostor grin

Maybe I'm his girlfriend, imposting as another girl, trying to see if he is faithful.

Seems like he is!
Re: Looking For John From Nigeria That Met Me In Malaga by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 20, 2018
greiboy:
No not at all... when was the last time you logged in?

Yesterday
Re: Looking For John From Nigeria That Met Me In Malaga by BdorianGray(m): 12:04pm On Mar 20, 2018
greiboy:
We aren't dating, she wasn't single. My initial comment was a typo, I meant to write " I am not that interested"

Then shes apparently not the one am referring to.. U know the one am referring to for sure...u cant play dumb with me on this one.. grin
Re: Looking For John From Nigeria That Met Me In Malaga by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
sexybbstar:

Yesterday
hmm I wasn't online for much of yesterday. I doubt the thread was on romance section though.
Re: Looking For John From Nigeria That Met Me In Malaga by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2018
BdorianGray:

Then shes apparently not the one am referring to.. U know the one am referring to for sure...u cant play dumb with me on this one.. grin
I have no idea about what you are talking about bro
Re: Looking For John From Nigeria That Met Me In Malaga by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
sexybbstar:

all These Mods can Be Annoyin. One Day I Go Wound Person pikin
Re: Looking For John From Nigeria That Met Me In Malaga by 1stSonOfLucifer(m): 3:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
whitegirl21:

Sorry, just kidding.

:-) Meant to be fun, not mean. OK, sorry was maybe stupid.

So far nobody has asked for any nude pics so it's cool. I mean usually if I put up an ad on facebook that I wants to sell some old clothes or whatever I'll get guys asking for nude photos, or saying they wanna see me take of the clothes for them. Here nobody done anything rude like that. That's kinda cool! Guess I'm right when I think Nigerian people are nicer

You're a learner walai

1 Like

Re: Looking For John From Nigeria That Met Me In Malaga by IVORY2009(m): 3:59pm On Mar 20, 2018
, ¿hablas español? ¿No te conectas con la persona que estás buscando a través de Facebook?
Re: Looking For John From Nigeria That Met Me In Malaga by Goldaccumulator: 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
WTF na. Dude why come to scam broke nairalanders. Before I believe u or anyone here believe u, write your name on a paper and take a selfie with same clothes, if you don't do that, don't talk to anyone one here again please.
Re: Looking For John From Nigeria That Met Me In Malaga by BdorianGray(m): 7:44pm On Apr 03, 2018
greiboy:
No thanks. I have only ever sent 1 pm to a girl on nairaland and it was with my old moniker. I am that interestedwink
https://www.nairaland.com/4353398/handsome-devil-know
Re: Looking For John From Nigeria That Met Me In Malaga by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 03, 2018
Re: Looking For John From Nigeria That Met Me In Malaga by BdorianGray(m): 10:57am On Apr 04, 2018
greiboy:
Did you write that?

Nope! Just tot u might find it interesting... Don't think its fiction... Am a bit acquainted with d writer though!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Proposed To His Girlfriend In Public And Received A Dirty Slap / My Uncle Came To My House And Was Busy Looking At My Bo0bs / Funke Akindele's Husband Under Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.