Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

5 Things A Man Must Have If He Wants A Peaceful Marriage - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things A Man Must Have If He Wants A Peaceful Marriage (5458 Views)

A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. / Nigerian Lady Lists All The Things her man must know how to do / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things A Man Must Have If He Wants A Peaceful Marriage by Kimcutie: 10:13am On Mar 20, 2018
Please I want to know, so many times I have seen girls asked guys to make money, money and also money, my question is; What are the girls hustling or what are they making also? smiley

Cc TheUpsetGirl1
Re: 5 Things A Man Must Have If He Wants A Peaceful Marriage by Sugar97(f): 9:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
modernWays:

Let me guess the problems you were talking about could be "his time and attention" right? which i think is not a problem to majority women as long as they can get whatever they want with ease to show up their standard.

There is only so much that money can do for you. I believe it gets to that point where money is no longer enough. That's one of the reasons rich couples get divorced.

Dangote has an ex-wife and he is very rich
Re: 5 Things A Man Must Have If He Wants A Peaceful Marriage by modernWays: 6:12am On Mar 21, 2018
There is only so much that money can do for you. I believe it gets to that point where money is no longer enough. That's one of the reasons rich couples get divorced.

Dangote has an ex-wife and he is very rich[/quote]

Ok, i got your point now. However, problems are natural, something everyone (rich or poor) may encountered someday. Besides, the extent at which rich couples can endure a particular problem, poor ones might not be able to withstand the same for long due to their inadequacy.

Before someone could divorced the like of Dangote, a thousand of poor men must have been left by their wives for the same issue.
Re: 5 Things A Man Must Have If He Wants A Peaceful Marriage by Sugar97(f): 8:51am On Mar 21, 2018
modernWays:

Dangote has an ex-wife and he is very rich

Ok, i got your point now. However, problems are natural, something everyone (rich or poor) may encountered someday. Besides, the extent at which rich couples can endure a particular problem, poor ones might not be able to withstand the same for long due to their inadequacy.

Before someone could divorced the like of Dangote, a thousand of poor men must have been left by their wives for the same issue.

So we both agree that money doesn't guaranty a peaceful marriage, right? That it may help reduce friction but doesn't guaranty a peaceful marriage?

1 Like

Re: 5 Things A Man Must Have If He Wants A Peaceful Marriage by Mahwash(m): 9:21am On Mar 21, 2018
biacan:
True talk sis kiss why would a lady starts a relationship with a guy that's not financially stable shocked please don't take that risk for your own good...... Money must be involved in all aspects of the relationship it helps soften the love and brings it to fulfilment wink if you're a guy reading this listen well and listen carefully if you're not financially stable it's advice you quit the relationship go back to the street and hustle your ass out then come back and continue from where you stopped..... I hope it helps cheers darling wink
The OP was referring to marriage not ordinary dating, there is a big difference, is a most for a man to provide for his family and is a mumu man that would take spending on his girlfriend as a most.
Re: 5 Things A Man Must Have If He Wants A Peaceful Marriage by modernWays: 9:37am On Mar 21, 2018
Sugar97:

So we both agree that money doesn't guaranty a peaceful marriage, right? That it may help reduce friction but doesn't guaranty a peaceful marriage?

Seem you dont get my point, money actually guarantee an happy marriage to some greater extents. The fact is that, there are some problems that is quite natural and inevitable to an avarage human being (rich or poor).

Let me give you an example of what money cannot solve in a relationship or marriage. Being diabolical, permanently impotient, jealousy, greed, quarrelling etc. Some of these things can be better managed by rich couples than poor ones.
Re: 5 Things A Man Must Have If He Wants A Peaceful Marriage by Barzinime(m): 1:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
You are here again!...i will use you for my ritual subscription lastlast
biacan:
True talk sis kiss why would a lady starts a relationship with a guy that's not financially stable shocked please don't take that risk for your own good...... Money must be involved in all aspects of the relationship it helps soften the love and brings it to fulfilment wink if you're a guy reading this listen well and listen carefully if you're not financially stable it's advice you quit the relationship go back to the street and hustle your ass out then come back and continue from where you stopped..... I hope it helps cheers darling wink
Re: 5 Things A Man Must Have If He Wants A Peaceful Marriage by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 22, 2018
Cadec007:
Pls has anyone seen gucciqueen38 it is past 24hrs already?!
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 5 Things A Man Must Have If He Wants A Peaceful Marriage by Cuteamigo1(m): 8:31am On Mar 22, 2018
plenty ORIAKU in this thread. lol
Re: 5 Things A Man Must Have If He Wants A Peaceful Marriage by Cadec007(m): 10:08am On Mar 22, 2018
Gucciqueen38:
lipsrsealed
gottcha!!!!! wink wink wink
Re: 5 Things A Man Must Have If He Wants A Peaceful Marriage by Cadec007(m): 10:09am On Mar 22, 2018
Gucciqueen38:
lipsrsealed
good morning sis....so happy to see ya
Re: 5 Things A Man Must Have If He Wants A Peaceful Marriage by Papanwamaikpe: 10:38am On Mar 22, 2018
Madisonsqua:
Only the broke and convetous ladies thinks money is the only thing that gives peace and happiness in marriage....I pray you come out of that zone someday so u can see and know the truth about money. And hopefully come back and read this post yourself.

If truly money makes a marriage peaceful, then no Hollywood superstar should ever go through a divorce or separation. Money only gives security in some aspects and reduces your worries in life.

God and what partners bring into the marriage is what makes it peaceful and happy.

If money is all that matters to u, then be ready to drive the best car, wear designers BUT spend ur everyday crying in loneliness and lamenting in private. THEN u will understand. And bear in mind, u can't divorce a rich man in Nigeria except he's ready to let u go.

P.S: If money is all a man needs to have a peaceful marriage, please what does a woman need?
If money is all that matters​ in marriage, then why is Alexialin still single at 35 despite all the money couple with a successful fashion designing career she had??
Re: 5 Things A Man Must Have If He Wants A Peaceful Marriage by Madisonsqua(m): 8:38pm On Mar 22, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
If money is all that matters​ in marriage, then why is Alexialin still single at 35 despite all the money couple with a successful fashion designing career she had??
If money is all she wants in a marriage, then she needs a JOB not a MAN
Re: 5 Things A Man Must Have If He Wants A Peaceful Marriage by tradepunter: 11:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
Stupid lazy piece of dong ladies up in this tread.. Then you think I will let you manage my millions when you have no idea on how money works?? When you have no form of solid work experience?

Guys the fact is make your money well but watch out for the landmines in form of niaja ladies..
Re: 5 Things A Man Must Have If He Wants A Peaceful Marriage by Kobicove(m): 1:45am On Mar 23, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
if you have this things.. trust me your marriage will peaceful 100%

1. Money
2. Money
3. I repeat, Money
4. Have Money and there would be no quarrels
5.If there's money ,peace is guaranteed...

grin

cc
Kimbraa
Highqueen
Chikita66
MhizzAj
Rukkydelta
XhosaNostra
Lionezza
Safiaa
Safarigirl
Biacan
Blackhawk03
Oyindidi
Missraine
Lilyann71

Piles and piles of money!
Re: 5 Things A Man Must Have If He Wants A Peaceful Marriage by malachee: 8:31am On Apr 11, 2018
Gucciqueen38:
lipsrsealed
pls am looking for gucciqueen38.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

White Girls Are The Bitchiest / W / Sex With My Sugar Mummy Has Landed Me In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.