Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

5 Things A Man Must Have If He Wants A Peaceful Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things A Man Must Have If He Wants A Peaceful Marriage (5435 Views)

A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. / Nigerian Lady Lists All The Things her man must know how to do / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things A Man Must Have If He Wants A Peaceful Marriage by ubunja(m): 10:09pm On Mar 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Very true.

#6 In case they didn't hear, stacks upon stacks of money grin
lol crazy

1 Like

Re: 5 Things A Man Must Have If He Wants A Peaceful Marriage by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:13pm On Mar 19, 2018
Money can't make a bad wife a good one and vice versa.
Re: 5 Things A Man Must Have If He Wants A Peaceful Marriage by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:18pm On Mar 19, 2018
biacan:
True talk sis kiss why would a lady starts a relationship with a guy that's not financially stable shocked please don't take that risk for your own good...... Money must be involved in all aspects of the relationship it helps soften the love and brings it to fulfilment wink if you're a guy reading this listen well and listen carefully if you're not financially stable it's advice you quit the relationship go back to the street and hustle your ass out then come back and continue from where you stopped..... I hope it helps cheers darling wink

When you give birth to a boy or maybe you have, tell him this, he will forever love you
Re: 5 Things A Man Must Have If He Wants A Peaceful Marriage by biacan(f): 10:20pm On Mar 19, 2018
donstan18:

I stand with the truth.
I tell my loved ones the bitter truth for them to learn, I don't deceive cheesy

You made no point cheesy
Will you stop telling me I made no point embarassed I made a hell point sad cheesy
Re: 5 Things A Man Must Have If He Wants A Peaceful Marriage by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:20pm On Mar 19, 2018
Cadec007:
Foolishness at its peak...btw no insults meant Theupsetgirl you posted early today what is wrong?

Non of her posts you can learn from

1 Like

Re: 5 Things A Man Must Have If He Wants A Peaceful Marriage by amakadihot87(f): 10:22pm On Mar 19, 2018
donstan18:

Because I love being honest to ladies, you actually made no point in what you scribbled, I had to laugh at your comment because I understood the fact that you commented that to impress OP for mentioning your moniker in the thread. cheesy

You and I knows that.
............nwa ubunja .......at least you said something meaningful today
Re: 5 Things A Man Must Have If He Wants A Peaceful Marriage by donstan18: 10:25pm On Mar 19, 2018
biacan:
Will you stop telling me I made no point embarassed I made a hell point sad cheesy

Lol grin

By saying a struggling man shouldn't love cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Things A Man Must Have If He Wants A Peaceful Marriage by biacan(f): 10:29pm On Mar 19, 2018
donstan18:

Lol grin

By saying a struggling man shouldn't love cheesy
Yes he should focus more on his hustle not ladies cause they need money to take care of themselves which he can't give at the present time sad

So you see donstan I'm making a great point tongue
Re: 5 Things A Man Must Have If He Wants A Peaceful Marriage by donstan18: 10:30pm On Mar 19, 2018
amakadihot87:
............nwa ubunja .......at least you said something meaningful today

Be careful cheesy
Re: 5 Things A Man Must Have If He Wants A Peaceful Marriage by donstan18: 10:32pm On Mar 19, 2018
biacan:
Yes he should focus more on his hustle not ladies cause they need money to take care of themselves which he can't give at the present time sad

So you see donstan I'm making a great point tongue

How about ladies hustling to take care of themselves cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 5 Things A Man Must Have If He Wants A Peaceful Marriage by philcz(m): 10:36pm On Mar 19, 2018
biacan:
True talk sis kiss why would a lady starts a relationship with a guy that's not financially stable shocked please don't take that risk for your own good...... Money must be involved in all aspects of the relationship it helps soften the love and brings it to fulfilment wink if you're a guy reading this listen well and listen carefully if you're not financially stable it's advice you quit the relationship go back to the street and hustle your ass out then come back and continue from where you stopped..... I hope it helps cheers darling wink
Some backward mentality though.

1 Like

Re: 5 Things A Man Must Have If He Wants A Peaceful Marriage by biacan(f): 10:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
donstan18:

How about ladies hustling to take are of themselves cheesy
Why do I have to hustle to take care of myself when I have you all alone to myself wink with all this your hustling spirit dude you gat the world revolving around you I mean tell why do I have to work when I have all this all alone to myself cool
Re: 5 Things A Man Must Have If He Wants A Peaceful Marriage by donstan18: 10:50pm On Mar 19, 2018
biacan:
Why do I have to hustle to take care of myself when I have you all alone to myself wink with all this your hustling spirit dude you gat the world revolving around you I mean tell why do I have to work when I have all this all alone to myself cool

Lol cheesy

You re very funny Biacan grin grin

4 Likes

Re: 5 Things A Man Must Have If He Wants A Peaceful Marriage by biacan(f): 10:55pm On Mar 19, 2018
donstan18:

Lol cheesy

You re very funny Biacan grin grin
Don't be too fast cause I can make it funnier wink if you know you know cheesy cheesy
Re: 5 Things A Man Must Have If He Wants A Peaceful Marriage by Sugar97(f): 11:01pm On Mar 19, 2018
modernWays:

Issues like what?

By issues I mean problems
Re: 5 Things A Man Must Have If He Wants A Peaceful Marriage by donstan18: 11:28pm On Mar 19, 2018
biacan:
Don't be too fast cause I can make it funnier wink if you know you know cheesy cheesy

Hahah cheesy cheesy

Start making point dearie cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things A Man Must Have If He Wants A Peaceful Marriage by Cadec007(m): 11:29pm On Mar 19, 2018
donstan18:

I stand with the truth. I tell my loved ones the bitter truth for them to learn, I don't deceive cheesy
You made no point cheesy
*nods* i like this guy!

1 Like

Re: 5 Things A Man Must Have If He Wants A Peaceful Marriage by Cadec007(m): 11:33pm On Mar 19, 2018
Watching biacan and donstan18 like:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things A Man Must Have If He Wants A Peaceful Marriage by donstan18: 11:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
Cadec007:
*nods* i like this guy!
cheesy grin
Re: 5 Things A Man Must Have If He Wants A Peaceful Marriage by Cadec007(m): 11:53pm On Mar 19, 2018
Re: 5 Things A Man Must Have If He Wants A Peaceful Marriage by amakadihot87(f): 1:49am On Mar 20, 2018
donstan18:

Be careful cheesy
grin grin tongue
Re: 5 Things A Man Must Have If He Wants A Peaceful Marriage by Madisonsqua(m): 2:05am On Mar 20, 2018
Only the broke and convetous ladies thinks money is the only thing that gives peace and happiness in marriage....I pray you come out of that zone someday so u can see and know the truth about money. And hopefully come back and read this post yourself.

If truly money makes a marriage peaceful, then no Hollywood superstar should ever go through a divorce or separation. Money only gives security in some aspects and reduces your worries in life.

God and what partners bring into the marriage is what makes it peaceful and happy.

If money is all that matters to u, then be ready to drive the best car, wear designers BUT spend ur everyday crying in loneliness and lamenting in private. THEN u will understand. And bear in mind, u can't divorce a rich man in Nigeria except he's ready to let u go.

P.S: If money is all a man needs to have a peaceful marriage, please what does a woman need?

1 Like

Re: 5 Things A Man Must Have If He Wants A Peaceful Marriage by Nobody: 2:07am On Mar 20, 2018
grin its true to to an extent
Re: 5 Things A Man Must Have If He Wants A Peaceful Marriage by DaddyKross: 2:19am On Mar 20, 2018
Yeah It's true. That's why they end up using most of y'all for rituals just to get the money because they know it's very important.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things A Man Must Have If He Wants A Peaceful Marriage by 912(m): 2:20am On Mar 20, 2018
donstan18:

Because I love being honest to ladies, you actually made no point in what you scribbled, I had to laugh at your comment because I understood the fact that you commented that to impress OP for mentioning your moniker in the thread. cheesy

You and I knows that.

You must be a prophet because you are so on point with this your comment. I was disappointed when I saw the response and it was obvious she (biacan) was dancing to the tune of the OP.
Things simple mentioning can make us do
Re: 5 Things A Man Must Have If He Wants A Peaceful Marriage by Ferdinandu(m): 3:25am On Mar 20, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:
if you have this things.. trust me your marriage will peaceful 100%

1. Money
2. Money
3. I repeat, Money
4. Have Money and there would be no quarrels
5.If there's money ,peace is guaranteed... ijust looked up your profile and i realised that you will be very good for money ritual

grin

cc
Kimbraa
Highqueen
Chikita66
MhizzAj
Rukkydelta
XhosaNostra
Lionezza
Safiaa
Safarigirl
Biacan
Blackhawk03
Oyindidi
Missraine
Lilyann71
i just looked up your profile and i realised that you will be very good for money ritual

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things A Man Must Have If He Wants A Peaceful Marriage by biacan(f): 5:34am On Mar 20, 2018
donstan18:

Hahah cheesy cheesy
Start making point dearie cheesy
I've always been on point cool
Re: 5 Things A Man Must Have If He Wants A Peaceful Marriage by donstan18: 6:51am On Mar 20, 2018
biacan:
I've always been on point cool
Sometimes, not all the times. kiss

Morning.
Re: 5 Things A Man Must Have If He Wants A Peaceful Marriage by Cadec007(m): 6:54am On Mar 20, 2018
Pls has anyone seen gucciqueen38 it is past 24hrs already?!
Re: 5 Things A Man Must Have If He Wants A Peaceful Marriage by biacan(f): 8:10am On Mar 20, 2018
donstan18:
Sometimes, not all the times. kiss

Morning.
Everything biacan says is always on point...... wink

Morning you at work?
Re: 5 Things A Man Must Have If He Wants A Peaceful Marriage by modernWays: 9:01am On Mar 20, 2018
Sugar97:

By issues I mean problems

Let me guess the problems you were talking about could be "his time and attention" right? which i think is not a problem to majority women as long as they can get whatever they want with ease to show up their standard.
Re: 5 Things A Man Must Have If He Wants A Peaceful Marriage by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 20, 2018
a man can wait but the OP cant...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did You Know...... / 6000 Foreigners Gathered To Watch A Young Nigerian Artiste Perform In New Jersey / Ladies, Share Your Experiences With Dumb Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.