Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" (38968 Views)

Female Dwarf Who Graduated With 1st Class Sets Internet Ablaze With Photos / IMSU Girl That "Graduated With A Husband" Is All Lies. The True Story (Pics) / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" by daiksworld: 9:38am On Mar 20, 2018
EPIC
emeijeh:
Which one is "don't dull, enrol in imsu today"?

Are all your ex coursemates married?

Abi na "husbandry"
be the only course wen imsu dey offer?

[img]https://media1./images/f98abf36c1e27a1d8f43bcb3708b26dd/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" by Mintayo(m): 9:42am On Mar 20, 2018
Congrats to them.
Re: Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 20, 2018
SEE THE GUY EYE STILL DEY GROW. the eye still dey puberty stage

E WAN BE LIKE SEGUN ARINZE OWN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" by Prokaryote: 9:47am On Mar 20, 2018
Congrat, and God bless them with baby twin. If u recall she was the same Corper dancer with pregnancy.
https://www.nairaland.com/3332764/5-star-music-team-visits#49113226
Re: Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" by sekem: 9:49am On Mar 20, 2018
Good for her

While some other foolish ones are still busy doing part time olosho work

But wait o... husband don turn to some form of prize to be for women now abi?
Re: Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" by Orpe7(m): 9:54am On Mar 20, 2018
Not with a first class or second but with a husband class!
Big ups
Re: Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:55am On Mar 20, 2018
go Abuja go carry trophy undecided

1 Like

Re: Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" by hokafor(m): 10:01am On Mar 20, 2018
And what is your grade? Did you go there to search for chewing gum husband or to up grade your self intellectually
Re: Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 20, 2018
AntiBrutus:
Congrats to her, some of her mates are thinking of how to do odometer roll-back

Erm that would be obometer
Re: Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" by izzyboi(m): 10:11am On Mar 20, 2018
Re: Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" by ayox1(m): 10:14am On Mar 20, 2018
emeijeh:
Which one is "don't dull, enrol in imsu today"?

Are all your ex coursemates married?

Abi na "husbandry"
be the only course wen imsu dey offer?

[img]https://media1./images/f98abf36c1e27a1d8f43bcb3708b26dd/tenor.gif[/img]
I wonder ooo.. more so what worked for Mr A may not work for Mr B..
Re: Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" by Dafreeguy(m): 10:29am On Mar 20, 2018
Anyways, she didn't grad with unwanted pregnanc y
Re: Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" by labelle123(f): 10:30am On Mar 20, 2018
Graduate with husband
Re: Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" by fuellessgen: 10:31am On Mar 20, 2018
AntiBrutus:

He asked a good question.
Love is not enough. The guy looks 'old' sha, like those advanced undergraduates. We had lots of them in my class then, them sha wan get the certificate, but they had several hustle outside school.

Na them dey get mind chyke senior colleagues.

How can you say that very young guy is 'advanced in age'? Someone who I'm sure is not even up to 25. Like seriously? You need to get your glasses cos in actual fact, judging from the wedding pictures, she looks older than him.

And besides, 30 years is the age limit for youth service and since they have both served or are serving according to the story, it means he's not up to 30.
Re: Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" by Abdul3391(m): 10:34am On Mar 20, 2018
donstan18:
Graduated with a husband
lol... after her parents sent her to school to study
Re: Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" by selflove99(f): 10:34am On Mar 20, 2018
Lol. Who will abandon MBBS for microbiology? It is obvious she was withdrawn for medical school. How can someone spend 8 years in school without coming out with a husband? Lol. All the best. You could have hidden your shame. Every life story for the gram, ode

2 Likes

Re: Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" by kmaster007: 10:39am On Mar 20, 2018
no b new thing nah
Re: Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" by squarelead(m): 11:05am On Mar 20, 2018
You got not only a bachelors degree but a marriage degree.
Re: Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" by piagetskinner(m): 11:30am On Mar 20, 2018
that's cool happy married life...

some of us never had a relationship throughout undergraduate days till we graduated... if to say we know.
Re: Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" by Dozie32(m): 11:44am On Mar 20, 2018
from what am seeing this young lady go de control her husband ooo.
Re: Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" by Odogwuskido(m): 1:31pm On Mar 20, 2018
eleojo23:
So she graduated with Bsc. Husband?
I have never heard of that degree.
It's actually PhD (picking husband degree)
Re: Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" by zinaunreal(m): 1:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
So husband is now a life achievement. Rubbish African woman mentality. Such people end up becoming the most abused in their marriage.
Re: Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" by Thewesterner(m): 1:56pm On Mar 20, 2018
Congratulations... She that found a husband, found a good thing
Re: Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" by jaytime(m): 2:06pm On Mar 20, 2018
The guy sef get face of who dem go friend-zone. He should be happy the girl later marry am.
Re: Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" by Rozaytee: 4:24pm On Mar 20, 2018
sekem:
Good for her

While some other foolish ones are still busy doing part time olosho work

But wait o... husband don turn to some form of prize to be for women now abi?
na naija culture cause am
Re: Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:58pm On Mar 20, 2018
Rozaytee:
Re: Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" by mechanics(m): 8:42pm On Mar 20, 2018
I wish them happy married life.
Re: Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" by DaRuud(m): 9:40am On Mar 21, 2018
Abeg na only " Anyman Husbandry " IMSU dey offer ?

PLease is the guy Hausa ?
Re: Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" by Ibetokennedy(m): 12:49pm On Mar 22, 2018
HOW CAN SHE SAY THEY ARE SERVING NOW, THEY SERVED IN LAGOS WITH ME 2015/2016..
Re: Oliora Kelechi Kella: "I Came Into IMSU Alone But Graduated With A Husband" by sekem: 6:55pm On Mar 27, 2018
Rozaytee:

Abi?

Dat naija culture e bad, aswear grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bobrisky Has Body Odour - JP Blush / "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw / Man Shares His Experience With The Real Boyfriend Of Girl He's Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.