Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For (58012 Views)

Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) / Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by mercy87(f): 11:42am On Mar 20, 2018
Men take cheating as their birth right. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. I am always highly disappointed when I see the male folk here cheering themselves for cheating on the ladies. What society has done against women. Do unto others as you wish them do to you.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by Queenserah26(f): 11:44am On Mar 20, 2018
Heartbroken guy, heal up and move on.
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by Malawian(m): 11:46am On Mar 20, 2018
murphyibiam15:
really surprising how humans have no conscience.... ontop hotel Wey someone booked you brought another man... aside the facts that the young lady cheated it's actually insane to even think of

You never see the one wey pain pass.
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by marvin906(m): 11:46am On Mar 20, 2018
Martin0:

is this suppose to make sense

sorry injection wen dey give me aint going down well with me.. grin grin
was referring to the fact you agreed to her statement
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by marvin906(m): 11:47am On Mar 20, 2018
DeadRat:
And Why Am I Mentioned Here undecided

just using you as a reference point
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by highqueen(f): 11:48am On Mar 20, 2018
mercy87:
Men take cheating as their birth right. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. I am always highly disappointed when I see the male folk here cheering themselves for cheating on the ladies. What society has done against women. Do unto others as you wish them do to you.
my dear,that's why I'm happy with the way things are backfiring now.
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by Goldaccumulator: 11:48am On Mar 20, 2018
But some guys stupid o. Why will u break up when u can just start pimping her And make more cash. love-vendor her till she gets HIV then dumb her because she has HIV. Sense will not kill me o
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by sukar886: 11:50am On Mar 20, 2018
some babes no get conscience ooo
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by Martin0(m): 11:54am On Mar 20, 2018
marvin906:

sorry injection wen dey give me aint going down well with me.. grin grin was referring to the fact you agreed to her statement
butchiegrin
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:02pm On Mar 20, 2018
lefulefu:
grin ooh i thought some guys here said if u have money a lady will be loyal to u no matter wat. When i dey yarn say a woman can cheat on u weda u made or u broke as a church rat some ppl go dey argue wit me. Rich boy pls take heart...sh!t happens. Best thing u do now is fling her away and get a new girlcheesy... Cc gr.eiboy,m.arvin,Ud.uj,Mar.tin0 cheesy.

Well said Sir Lefu....

Proof again that Money does not buy Love. It only buys the lady's attention and sex. True Love cannot be bought. I have always insisted on this.

Hi again Lefu... Been a while... Tot I should drop in on you when I saw your comment... wink

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by Oyindidi(f): 12:03pm On Mar 20, 2018
biacan:
Her family should sue him for tarnishing their hard earn reputation and that of their daughter sad he should grow up and be a man cool
shocked
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by biacan(f): 12:04pm On Mar 20, 2018
Oyindidi:
shocked
Aunty lipsrsealed
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by Harddiskng(m): 12:07pm On Mar 20, 2018
MhizzAJ:
The guy should just forgive her and let bygones be bygones

He should have attacked the randy guy that came to have sex with his girlfriend
It was just a mistake, afterall the boyfriend isn't a saint and must have cheated on her too
Who knows the boyfriend might not even be too good on bed

Lmao cheesy

This is funniest comment i have read today. An example of a mistake is when you are typing and you press “J” instead of “K” cuz they are so close to eachother undecided.

This was an action so deliberate; initiation to performance. You call it a mistake.

When people show you who they are, believe them. Please lets call a hoe, a hoe.

NB: If this is truly your mentality, I am afraid. May God save us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by Oyindidi(f): 12:09pm On Mar 20, 2018
biacan:
Aunty lipsrsealed
Sister shocked
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:14pm On Mar 20, 2018
Plssss not the "men" or "all men" generalistic thinking again. It should be "several" men. Note I didn't say "some" because I know it is not true. It is "several" and this shows that we still have real good men out there who won't cheat and won't defile the love and trust they have for their partner (GF or wife).

Honestly, not all men think this way (that cheating is their birthright). And also not all male folks here applaud men cheating. You obviously haven't seen posts of guys bashing such. Well I have.

Look, Cheating is damn wrong and a really wicked way of showing a partner that he or she is nothing to you. If Love is true, Love wont cheat. And if someone who says he/she loves you later cheats on you, it was NEVER LOVE. It was just hot feelings amd honeymoon infatuation. Once that wears off, cheating is inevitable. But If it is Love, it stays true and loyal. True Love won't cheat.

The fact that men cheat should not justify women cheating too. And the fact that women cheat should not justify men cheating also... Two wrongs do not make a right. But I get your last words... "Do unto others as you wish them to do to you". That is also true... It is the golden rule.

But in all cheating is wrong and evil. Really hard to find faithful partners in today's world of promiscuous fun but such still exist... I know. smiley

mercy87:

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by biacan(f): 12:21pm On Mar 20, 2018
Oyindidi:
Sister shocked
I'm innocent biko embarassed
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by uwabuwa888: 12:34pm On Mar 20, 2018
The girls mother should begin with asking the boy if her daughter is his intimacy gadget...why can't he marry her instead sleeping outside with her at the first place....premarital sex is sin..cheating is sin ..knowing your daughter fornicate and pleading on her behalf is sin..but may the period of this lent sanctify them and us through Christ our lord.,,Amen
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by daannyy(m): 12:42pm On Mar 20, 2018
biacan:
Her family should sue him for tarnishing their hard earn reputation and that of their daughter sad he should grow up and be a man cool
Ahh mogbe modaran...Dis one must be high on drugs

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by vetrovialMan(m): 12:46pm On Mar 20, 2018
MhizzAJ:

It was just a mistake, afterall the boyfriend isn't a saint and must have cheated on her too

undecided
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by Chyxki: 12:46pm On Mar 20, 2018
I know this story... old story!
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by NaijaBlend: 12:47pm On Mar 20, 2018
What actually do ladies want?
At times, you keep wondering!
Here is a man that loves and wants to marry her; a man with money, spoiling her and showing her great care.
I mean, what do ladies want?
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by rawpadgin(m): 1:02pm On Mar 20, 2018
MhizzAJ:

to swear for u just dey hungry u
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:04pm On Mar 20, 2018
amakadihot87:
...... ..where can i get it cos i need my own to grow bigger
Don't try it, please. I was just joking.
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by Ositace(m): 1:04pm On Mar 20, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Lol
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by multiple1(m): 1:11pm On Mar 20, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A young man was left heartbroken and shocked after he allegedly caught his girlfriend with another guy in a hotel room he paid for in Sapele area of Delta state. The rich boyfriend was said to have paid for a room at the Simple Ocean hotel and left his girlfriend to stay there and wait for him due to his busy schedule.

According to Sapele Oghenek, the boyfriend told the girl he would be coming back to the hotel later. After finishing what he was doing, he tried calling his girlfriend to let her know he may not come to the hotel that day but she was not picking his calls. He reportedly started calling her from 4am but she refused to pick up

Worried that something might have happened to her, he drove straight to the hotel room - only to discover that his girlfriend was with another guy after various rounds of sex.

The heartbroken guy immediately broke up with the girl who asked for forgiveness all to no avail as reports have it that even the girl's mother is still begging the boy to forgive his daughter and accept her back.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/man-catches-girlfriend-another-guy-hotel-room-paid-photo.html

Lai Buhari
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by okonsua(m): 1:41pm On Mar 20, 2018
[i][/i]kill am na
PrettyCrystal:
A young man was left heartbroken and shocked after he allegedly caught his girlfriend with another guy in a hotel room he paid for in Sapele area of Delta state. The rich boyfriend was said to have paid for a room at the Simple Ocean hotel and left his girlfriend to stay there and wait for him due to his busy schedule.

According to Sapele Oghenek, the boyfriend told the girl he would be coming back to the hotel later. After finishing what he was doing, he tried calling his girlfriend to let her know he may not come to the hotel that day but she was not picking his calls. He reportedly started calling her from 4am but she refused to pick up

Worried that something might have happened to her, he drove straight to the hotel room - only to discover that his girlfriend was with another guy after various rounds of sex.

The heartbroken guy immediately broke up with the girl who asked for forgiveness all to no avail as reports have it that even the girl's mother is still begging the boy to forgive his daughter and accept her back.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/man-catches-girlfriend-another-guy-hotel-room-paid-photo.html
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 20, 2018
MhizzAJ:

SOME OF U JUST ENJOY BEING AN ATTENTION WH0RE

ANYWAYS, I AM GOING TO DELETE THE STUPIID POST
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by Anusiemgood(m): 1:56pm On Mar 20, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Make thunder fire you down....foolish bingo.
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by Abagworo(m): 2:06pm On Mar 20, 2018
Girlfriend not wife. No case
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by IgedeBushBoy(m): 3:37pm On Mar 20, 2018
MhizzAJ:

You, iffa handu you ehn...

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by pu7pl3(m): 3:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
embarassed
QueenSuccubus:

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Yes na...

I can never unsee this
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by pu7pl3(m): 3:54pm On Mar 20, 2018
IamZod:

Lol. Why u dey tag Martin. If na dis kain thing happen to dat nigga, I swear e go luv the girl more sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of Igbo Bride And Her Oyinbo Husband-to-be / Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... / Wedding Dance That Got People Talking (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.