Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For (58017 Views)

Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) / Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 21, 2018
petitejolie:

toothpick up shut

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by Lalas247(f): 10:01am On Mar 22, 2018
jidxin:

If u really noticed the way MhizzAJ reason it's always in the opposite direction just pay no attention to her. shez always unrealistic and sentimental.
no yab her o
she b my padi wink
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by MhizzAJ(f): 10:07am On Mar 22, 2018
Lalas247:

no yab her o
she b my padi wink
Don't mind that guy jare kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by mercy87(f): 6:19pm On Aug 02, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Plssss not the "men" or "all men" generalistic thinking again. It should be "several" men. Note I didn't say "some" because I know it is not true. It is "several" and this shows that we still have real good men out there who won't cheat and won't defile the love and trust they have for their partner (GF or wife).

Honestly, not all men think this way (that cheating is their birthright). And also not all male folks here applaud men cheating. You obviously haven't seen posts of guys bashing such. Well I have.

Look, Cheating is damn wrong and a really wicked way of showing a partner that he or she is nothing to you. If Love is true, Love wont cheat. And if someone who says he/she loves you later cheats on you, it was NEVER LOVE. It was just hot feelings amd honeymoon infatuation. Once that wears off, cheating is inevitable. But If it is Love, it stays true and loyal. True Love won't cheat.

The fact that men cheat should not justify women cheating too. And the fact that women cheat should not justify men cheating also... Two wrongs do not make a right. But I get your last words... "Do unto others as you wish them to do to you". That is also true... It is the golden rule.

But in all cheating is wrong and evil. Really hard to find faithful partners in today's world of promiscuous fun but such still exist... I know. smiley

I like you already. Can you contact me?
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2019
MhizzAJ:
The guy should just forgive her and let bygones be bygones

He should have attacked the randy guy that came to have sex with his girlfriend
It was just a mistake, afterall the boyfriend isn't a saint and must have cheated on her too
Who knows the boyfriend might not even be too good on bed
I like the way you think

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... / Wedding Dance That Got People Talking (Photos) / Pre-wedding Pictures In Jehovah's Witnesses Style...love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.