Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For (58016 Views)

Man Catches His Servant Having Sex With Housemaid In His Car (Pics) / Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) / Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by amakadihot87(f): 3:55pm On Mar 20, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

Don't try it, please. I was just joking.
grin grin...
y nah
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by Sheyilola(f): 3:58pm On Mar 20, 2018
The gyal jst dey use am as maga. Lol.....yawa don gas!

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by ifrosh: 4:01pm On Mar 20, 2018
MhizzAJ:
The guy should just forgive her and let bygones be bygones

He should have attacked the randy guy that came to have sex with his girlfriend
It was just a mistake, afterall the boyfriend isn't a saint and must have cheated on her too
Who knows the boyfriend might not even be too good on bed

your comments shows how insecure u feel..
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by donbenie(m): 4:12pm On Mar 20, 2018
MhizzAJ:

It was just a mistake, afterall the boyfriend isn't a saint and must have cheated on her too
Why should he attack the other guy?.. was he raping her?..under the circumstances,he acted very mature..
She's welcome to the other guy,let who chop food,lick the soup too..shikena
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by pu7pl3(m): 4:14pm On Mar 20, 2018
marvin906:

just using you as a reference point

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by kingchris30(m): 4:28pm On Mar 20, 2018
MhizzAJ:

why should he attack the guy, he is not daft as girls. is the girls fault. but how did the op know they had rounds of sex, was he counting it
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by habsydiamond(m): 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2018
The girl get liver die ooo...and she's shameless also.....she must be a IndecentStar to do such a thing..
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by Rhaspody(m): 4:36pm On Mar 20, 2018
MhizzAJ:

may you be cheated on in Jesus name
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 20, 2018
[quote author=pu7pl3 post=66002408][/quote]
grin
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
petitejolie:
nonsenseticality! so dat guy wants to tell me he doesn't bleep other girls aside her. hypocritical nonsense.

Fatty shut up your mouth
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 20, 2018
jidxin:

If u really noticed the way MhizzAJ reason it's always in the opposite direction just pay no attention to her. shez always unrealistic and sentimental.

Unrealistic kini, Person wey don kolo finish, Na to enter market naked remain for her.
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 20, 2018
MxFactor:

Money brings bitches, bitches bring troubles

That's why I always maintain my lane and enjoy my money alone wozzzzza. Unfaithful ungrateful oloshos everywhere.
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 20, 2018
Holamscoh:

That's why I always maintain my lane and enjoy my money alone wozzzzza. Unfaithful ungrateful oloshos everywhere.

How do you cope with Konji undecided
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by gwama: 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2018
No forgive, this girl is not for you, run grin grin
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:16pm On Mar 20, 2018
amakadihot87:
grin grin... y nah
Because I love you the way you are.
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 20, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

How do you cope with Konji undecided

Lol Konji no too dey hold me like dat and If e hold me, I dey get free time with some of thsese oloshos. But na dem dey call me if dem wan come. Na to use condom nack, she go still wash my cloth sef. I ain't spending a damn shiiit on this ungrateful beings again.
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 20, 2018
Holamscoh:

Lol Konji no too dey hold me like dat and If e hold me, I dey get free time with some of thsese oloshos. But na dem dey call me if dem wan come. Na to use condom nack, she go still wash my cloth sef. I ain't spending a damn shiiit on this ungrateful beings again.

Correct man cool

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by Wiseonetemmy(m): 5:51pm On Mar 20, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Sometimes I really wish they sell sense.
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by Fourwinds: 5:52pm On Mar 20, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Shut up that smelly mouth of yours, ugly goat!
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by jidxin(m): 6:53pm On Mar 20, 2018
Holamscoh:

Unrealistic kini, Person wey don kolo finish, Na to enter market naked remain for her.

grin grin lmfaooooooo MHIZZAJ see ur life
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by petitejolie(f): 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2018
Holamscoh:

Fatty shut up your mouth
toothpick up shut
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by tealaw(m): 11:10pm On Mar 20, 2018
who's in support that thunder should fire the girl's mother?
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 21, 2018
TheSuperNerd:

Well said Sir Lefu....

Proof again that Money does not buy Love. It only buys the lady's attention and sex. True Love cannot be bought. I have always insisted on this.

Hi again Lefu... Been a while... Tot I should drop in on you when I saw your comment... wink

supersystems.. Longest bro.hope u cool.i must greet ucheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 21, 2018
IamZod:

Lol. Why u dey tag Martin. If na dis kain thing happen to dat nigga, I swear e go luv the girl more sef.
love the girl more after being betrayed?cheesy. Wich sane man go act like dat?..naah, Martin can never act like datcheesy.
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by okevibes: 1:18am On Mar 21, 2018
Why do Men Look at Other Women? The Answers You May Not Want

When it comes to your man’s wandering eyes, it’s a bit irritating. But why do men look at other women in the first place? Here’s what you should know.

It’s super annoying to get all dolled up and head out for a fancy date only to have your man very obviously checking out the bartender’s cleavage. You end up annoyed and he has seemingly no idea why. So why do men look at other women when they know it’ll just piss off their loves?

You’d think he would just stop if he knows it upsets you, right? But that’s just not the way guys think. Sometimes they don’t even realize they’re staring at another girl until you point it out with a facial expression that sends his heart shooting into his throat.

You first have to understand that everyone looks at other attractive people

I mean, if you think about it, you also look at other men. Not necessarily in such an obvious, gawking way, but you do. You may look over at a man and think he’s handsome but it won’t really have an impact on you.

The main difference is that you don’t make a thing of it. It’s usually brief and doesn’t leave a lasting impact. You may not even notice it yourself. But men tend to be a bit more obvious about it. And while they may not have any intentions with their wandering eyes, it can still feel that way based on how often you catch him doing it.

Why do men look at other women if it lands them in the doghouse?

If you’ve had this on your mind for a while and just can’t figure it out, we can help. Here are some of the reasons guys tend to look at other women. Spoiler – it might not be what you want to know.

#1 They’re visual beings. They just are. Men’s minds work more on visual cues whereas women’s work based on emotional information. So if a guy is looking at another woman, it’s because he saw her. Period. Some women don’t even have to be all that attractive for men to look at them.

#2 It’s an instinct. Guys will look over at attractive women. That’s just how it is because genetically, they’re programmed to mate. And while it doesn’t excuse ogling or staring, it does explain why they look over even if you’re standing right there.

#3 They catch themselves too late. They look by instinct and then stare because they want to. Which means they may end up looking a bit too long and that allows you to see them looking at other women. So it could be a result of catching themselves instinctually looking a bit too late.

#4 She’s attractive. This is really the basis of why men stare and what you probably already know. If a woman is attractive, he’s going to look. That’s just the way it is and while smart men can refrain from doing this, others ogle a bit longer and that’s what upsets you.

#5 He’s distracted. He could be distracted by her beauty or even just in general. He could not even be staring at her but looking at something else. Don’t just jump to conclusions about where his eyes are aimed just because they’re in the same direction as a woman.

#6 He could be unhappy with you. If this is true, you’ll know before the sign of looking at other women. But if you two are arguing or even just not getting along while out together, he might look at another woman. This could be to spite you or it could be because he’s wondering what it’ll be like to be with her.

#7 He’s curious. People are curious beings. We’re always imagining scenarios in our heads and wondering what our lives would look like in a different lifetime. He could just be curious about a woman in this way. It doesn’t mean he’s pining for her necessarily. He could just be daydreaming.

#8 She’s making a scene. A guy is going to look at anybody making a scene – especially a woman. If there’s a fight or she’s being loud and most people are looking at her, of course he will, too. Don’t expect him not to because you probably are, too.

click on the link below to continue reading
http://dailyboxinfo.com/men-look-women-answers-may-not-want/
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by Nobody: 1:20am On Mar 21, 2018
gwama:
No forgive, this girl is not for you, run grin grin
he can forgive her if he wants but if he accepts her back that will be the greatest mistake he will ever makecheesy. Accepting her back go give opportunity to the girl mama to go collect a stronger decimal10:10 from babalawo wey dem go put for d guy food to turn am to hundred percent zombie.its like d first jazz no too work on d guycheesy.
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by Nobody: 1:46am On Mar 21, 2018
akmath:
I just dey laugh, even the girl mother dey beg the boy. I swear money get power.
the guy is dhier meal ticket na. They are about losing their meal ticket..so mama has to begcheesy.

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by Nobody: 1:49am On Mar 21, 2018
chronique:

True. No matter how noble and sincere your intentions are to a lady,and no matter what you give to her. A lady that would cheat,would cheat. You can choose to give her nothing, just a little, or plenty. If she wants to cheat,it's gonna be hard to stop her.
exactly
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by Dshocker(m): 6:27am On Mar 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:

really shocked
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by Dshocker(m): 6:29am On Mar 21, 2018
DeadRat:
Nigerian Girls Are All The Same sad
no be lie my brother
Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For by Dshocker(m): 6:35am On Mar 21, 2018
petitejolie:
nonsenseticality! so dat guy wants to tell me he doesn't bleep other girls aside her. hypocritical nonsense.
soooo,in other words,the girl has done very well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of Igbo Bride And Her Oyinbo Husband-to-be / Why Most Guys Don't Marry Their Girlfriends... / Wedding Dance That Got People Talking (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.