Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

12 Viruses In Your Cv - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 12 Viruses In Your Cv (16067 Views)

If You Have These 4 Things On Your CV, Then You Are Your Own Problem! / How To Construct Your CV To Get Multiple Invites / Get A Job With The Right Cv - Allow Me Rewrite Your Cv To Meet That Job Standard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Viruses In Your Cv by chrisfocus(m): 2:55pm On Mar 20, 2018
Coldfeets:

Do you mind them at all?

Most of them didn't even get the point I AM trying to get across.

Fools.

LOL I guess some things aren't for some people's "level", however easy these things seem.
Re: 12 Viruses In Your Cv by Coldfeets: 3:45pm On Mar 20, 2018
chrisfocus:

LOL I guess some things aren't for some people's "level", however easy these things seem.

You're right. grin

Some peeps can't just get it. grin
Re: 12 Viruses In Your Cv by RealMillennial(m): 4:01pm On Mar 20, 2018
Iyajelili:
What then should we put in our CV? I just weak for this country of don't do this and don't do that yet nothing to show for it. Employers make you look like an incompetent fool and a failure, the government advises that you become an entrepreneur yet necessary facilities to help float and sustain a business is not in place by the government. Yes, we are half-baked but i know someday we all will be free from this unfounded and baseless accusation against the good people of Nigeria and mostly jobless graduates.
[/b]
Sister I feel your pain
[b]
Re: 12 Viruses In Your Cv by swimmer: 4:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
baddosky1:

Bro...putting your photo on your CV is not ethical. What do you want the employers to see? Your pointed nose or your hairstyle?

ethical according to who?

if you know my position and years of experience..you will learn from me and not be passing rude ignorant and cynical remarks.

1 Like

Re: 12 Viruses In Your Cv by don4real18(m): 6:08pm On Mar 20, 2018
Just because photos may distract you on a CV doesn't mean it will be the same for other Human resource managers.
Re: 12 Viruses In Your Cv by Ibrochaka(m): 9:32pm On Mar 20, 2018
NothingDoMe:
Who be this one?
na mad man wey just enter street o!

1 Like

Re: 12 Viruses In Your Cv by Ibrochaka(m): 9:37pm On Mar 20, 2018
Coldfeets:

Do you mind them at all?

Most of them didn't even get the point I AM trying to get across.

Fools.
Re: 12 Viruses In Your Cv by bennnamdi: 3:21am On Mar 21, 2018
Guys we have what we call first hand information, i think Coldfeets is working in a recruiting firm so he is educating us on what recruiters frown at, so please let's take correction and omit what he pointed out, especially if your CV is not in line..
thanks bro...
Instead of "am from Lagos State, just say " I am from Lagos State.., I am a graduate of !!!! and not " am a graduate of..

thanks bro..please i will plead you work on a Cv and show us as sample.

1 Like

Re: 12 Viruses In Your Cv by Coldfeets: 6:04am On Mar 21, 2018
bennnamdi:
Guys we have what we call first hand information, i think Coldfeets is working in a recruiting firm so he is educating us on what recruiters frown at, so please let's take correction and omit what he pointed out, especially if your CV is not in line..
thanks bro...
Instead of "am from Lagos State, just say " I am from Lagos State.., I am a graduate of !!!! and not " am a graduate of..

thanks bro..please i will plead you work on a Cv and show us as sample.

God bless thee.
Re: 12 Viruses In Your Cv by Teez0001: 6:11am On Mar 21, 2018
Do you know that there are young people in Nigeria who earn millions every month simply by having the right skills matched to the perfect job? but first, you must have the right CV

Are you tired of earning 200k a month? Do you want more to life than a dead end job? How can you be one of those people who earn millions every month and love what they do. They get world class training, travel, have a fulfilling and exciting career that’s impacting lives, then... Make it a date at ACCELERATE! A free career seminar where you get a Free CV review and huge networking opportunities.

/acceleratelagos

Make it a date so you can have your mind and career transformed!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnpc Recruitment For Fresh Graduates / Is Quitting A Good Idea? Opinions Will Be Appreciated / Lagos City Polytechnic Condition For Keeping One's Job (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.