Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Why You Should Not Use Your Real Names On Facbook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Should Not Use Your Real Names On Facbook (1268 Views)

If Bet9ja Does Not Use Jazz Can Someone Explain This Thing PHOTOS / Saliva Is Not A Lubricant; Do Not Use It During Sexual Intercourse - Doctor / The Real Names Of Some Nairalanders I Found Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Not Use Your Real Names On Facbook by boyjo: 11:36am On Mar 20, 2018
Why You Should Not Use Your Real Names On Facbook: The reason is because they need to keep tabs on you.
They need to be able to trace you. They kukuma have your face through the pictures you posts. (That`s why I hate whatsapp; simply because it is owned by Facebook!)

This tweet just justified my thoughts of many years and hence I had to share:
Edward Snowden: Facebook is a surveillance company rebranded as ‘social media’

@Snowden: Businesses that make money by collecting and selling detailed records of private lives were once plainly described as "surveillance companies." Their rebranding as "social media" is the most successful deception since the Department of War became the Department of Defense.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Use Your Real Names On Facbook by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 20, 2018
undecided

lemme not say nothing
Re: Why You Should Not Use Your Real Names On Facbook by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:43am On Mar 20, 2018
grin

It's very true...That's why never put ur complete name on any social media, never put ur contact numbers & even the main email address u have as their "INFORMATION"... wink

Be clever..Be one of Us grin

Re: Why You Should Not Use Your Real Names On Facbook by boyjo: 12:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
undecided

lemme not say nothing

Facebook is a big thief, Whatsapp is a big thief and some apps; they are all thieves.
That`s how they want to become real life big brother
Re: Why You Should Not Use Your Real Names On Facbook by boyjo: 12:27pm On Mar 20, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

But I can trace and catch you with your pics even with the filter on grin

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Not Use Your Real Names On Facbook by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:27pm On Mar 20, 2018
boyjo:

But I can trace and catch you with your pics even with the filter on grin

grin

Do it...and find me...IF U CAN FIND ME tongue
Re: Why You Should Not Use Your Real Names On Facbook by daveP(m): 1:10pm On Mar 20, 2018
As true as the lie that Bubu gave us in 2015.

The servers in Sweden or is it Norway is just too many to be serving only social media purposes.

My uncle in the US warned my brothers and I, a decade ago. Now more solid facts are coming out daily.
Re: Why You Should Not Use Your Real Names On Facbook by Barzinime(m): 4:01pm On Mar 20, 2018
In as much you have your pic on it & you use a phone with internet access then you are just a nextdoor neighbor
QueenSuccubus:
grin

It's very true...That's why never put ur complete name on any social media, never put ur contact numbers & even the main email address u have as their "INFORMATION"... wink

Re: Why You Should Not Use Your Real Names On Facbook by Maxvasia(m): 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

......and this is why i always love QueenSuccubus.

Where is SmellingAnus??
Re: Why You Should Not Use Your Real Names On Facbook by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 20, 2018
boyjo:

Facebook is a big thief, Whatsapp is a big thief and some apps; they are all thieves.

grin grin grin
Re: Why You Should Not Use Your Real Names On Facbook by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
boyjo:

grin grin grin
Re: Why You Should Not Use Your Real Names On Facbook by boyjo: 12:39pm On Mar 26, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Do it...and find me...IF U CAN FIND ME tongue

Send me your account number wink

(1) (Reply)

She Had Seven Boyfriends Before Meeting Me Can I Trust Her For Marriage? / How My Mistress Dominated Me / I Am Beginning To Like Yorubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.