Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

How Many Nairaland Monikers Do You Have? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Nairaland Monikers Do You Have? (1927 Views)

What's Happening On Nairaland (monikers Change) / How Many Monikers Do You Operate? / Name The Nairaland Monikers You Approve Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Nairaland Monikers Do You Have? by shinarlaura(f): 9:15pm On Mar 20, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

I got two questions

1. What does your response mean in English?

2. Are you really a cameroonian?

1. My response means how are u doing? smiley

2. Yes I am a Cameroonian wink
Re: How Many Nairaland Monikers Do You Have? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:17pm On Mar 20, 2018
shinarlaura:

1. My response means how are u doing? smiley
2. Yes I am a Cameroonian wink
But you have one Nigerian parent, huh?
Re: How Many Nairaland Monikers Do You Have? by shinarlaura(f): 9:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

But you have one Nigerian parent, huh?

Not at all.
Re: How Many Nairaland Monikers Do You Have? by DaddyKross: 9:23pm On Mar 20, 2018
These ones have derailed the thread teyin teyin

I have like 10, 11, 12 accounts. Can't remember jaare sad
Re: How Many Nairaland Monikers Do You Have? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:24pm On Mar 20, 2018
shinarlaura:

Not at all.

Amazing, did you school or do you school in an English speaking country or they teach English well enough in cameroon, which one is it?
Re: How Many Nairaland Monikers Do You Have? by shinarlaura(f): 9:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

Amazing, did you school or do you school in an English speaking country or they teach English well enough in cameroon, which one is it?

Cameroon is a bilingual country. My country was colonized by the French and British. Our official language is French and English. I am from the French part of the country but did my education in both English and French.
Re: How Many Nairaland Monikers Do You Have? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 20, 2018
shinarlaura:

You are just like a sky filled with stars. I simply want to give you my heart. tongue

Bonsoir belle dame kiss
All that for me cheesy

Sweet
Re: How Many Nairaland Monikers Do You Have? by shinarlaura(f): 9:40pm On Mar 20, 2018
greiboy:
All that for me cheesy

Sweet

More is coming tongue hope you won't complain afterwards tongue
Re: How Many Nairaland Monikers Do You Have? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:40pm On Mar 20, 2018
shinarlaura:

Cameroon is a bilingual country. My country was colonized by the French and British. Our official language is French and English. I am from the French part of the country but did my education in both English and French.

I didn't know this about cameroon, I'm so jealous of not being able to speak French fluently like my English
Re: How Many Nairaland Monikers Do You Have? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 20, 2018
shinarlaura:

More is coming tongue hope you won't complain afterwards tongue

No way my Cherie
wink

@Profile pictures

you didn't tell us your nairaland family when you graduated
Re: How Many Nairaland Monikers Do You Have? by shinarlaura(f): 9:44pm On Mar 20, 2018
I
Tajbol4splend:

I didn't know this about cameroon, I'm so jealous of not being able to speak French fluently like my English

Lol.... But u can learn it na.

And do u know that we also speak pidgin like u guys. It's almost similar
Re: How Many Nairaland Monikers Do You Have? by shinarlaura(f): 9:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
greiboy:
No way my Cherie
wink

@Profile pictures

you didn't tell us your nairaland family when you graduated

Oh my bad. Don't worry I will make it up wink

I just thank God it's finally over.
Re: How Many Nairaland Monikers Do You Have? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 20, 2018
shinarlaura:

Oh my bad. Don't worry I will make it up wink

I just thank God it's finally over.
Hmmm.

It must have been hectic for you to be thanking God it was finally over grin

So how will you make it up wink
Re: How Many Nairaland Monikers Do You Have? by shinarlaura(f): 9:54pm On Mar 20, 2018
greiboy:
Hmmm.

It must have been hectic for you to thanking God it was finally over grin

So how will you make it up wink

Yes ooo I have to. Combining work and that wasn't easy at all.

It's going to be a surprise but only for you tongue
Re: How Many Nairaland Monikers Do You Have? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2018
shinarlaura:
I

Lol.... But u can learn it na.

And do u know that we also speak pidgin like u guys. It's almost similar

Yeah maybe I can but I would have to be devoted to it to be able to speak and communicate with it fluently,

the pidgin, since when
Re: How Many Nairaland Monikers Do You Have? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 20, 2018
shinarlaura:

Yes ooo I have to. Combining work and that wasn't easy at all.
It's going to be a surprise but only for you tongue
cheesy Now you have tickle my fancy and arouse my curiosity. grin
I can't wait, so when should I be expecting this special gift
Re: How Many Nairaland Monikers Do You Have? by shinarlaura(f): 10:00pm On Mar 20, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

Yeah maybe I can but I would have to be devoted to it to be able to speak and communicate with it fluently,

the pidgin, since when

Yeah that's true.

Since time immemorial.
Re: How Many Nairaland Monikers Do You Have? by shinarlaura(f): 10:03pm On Mar 20, 2018
greiboy:
cheesy
Now you have tickle my fancy and arouse my curiosity. grin

I can't wait, so when should I be expecting this special gift

Telling u will no longer be a surprise. Let's spice it up with a little suspense wink tongue
Re: How Many Nairaland Monikers Do You Have? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:03pm On Mar 20, 2018
shinarlaura:

Yeah that's true.

Since time immemorial.

Your English is so good that one can hardly believe you are a French girl, how good is your French compared
Re: How Many Nairaland Monikers Do You Have? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2018
shinarlaura:

Telling u will no longer be a surprise. Let's spice it up with a little suspense wink tongue

I see

I hope it is along the line of a k*** sha lipsrsealed
Re: How Many Nairaland Monikers Do You Have? by shinarlaura(f): 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

Your English is so good that one can hardly believe you are a French girl, how good is your French compared

My French is good too. And when it comes to speaking, I speak both fluently that one won't know where exactly I belong.
Re: How Many Nairaland Monikers Do You Have? by shinarlaura(f): 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2018
greiboy:
I see

I hope it is along the line of a k*** sha lipsrsealed

Hahaha..

Helppppppp....... Greiboy wants to spoil me grin grin
Re: How Many Nairaland Monikers Do You Have? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:14pm On Mar 20, 2018
shinarlaura:

My French is good too. And when it comes to speaking, I speak both fluently that one won't know where exactly I belong.

Wow lovely, Hausa, French and Spanish, I would really love to be able to speak them fluently like my English, I hope that day will come
Re: How Many Nairaland Monikers Do You Have? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 20, 2018
shinarlaura:

Hahaha..

Helppppppp....... Greiboy wants to spoil me grin grin
Hahaha
I don't know what you are talking about

I meant just a friendly peck or smack closer to my mouth, nothing dangerous grin

You might enjoy it grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Nairaland Monikers Do You Have? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
Derailed by h0rny cûnts
Re: How Many Nairaland Monikers Do You Have? by shinarlaura(f): 10:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

Wow lovely, Hausa, French and Spanish, I would really love to be able to speak them fluently like my English, I hope that day will come

Why not. All u need to do is to put in effort and have the zeal. I would love to learn how to speak Spanish as well.
Re: How Many Nairaland Monikers Do You Have? by shinarlaura(f): 10:23pm On Mar 20, 2018
greiboy:
Hahaha
I don't know what you are talking about

I meant just a friendly peck or smack closer to my mouth, nothing dangerous grin

You might enjoy it grin

Hahaha.... You're crazy.

kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Many Nairaland Monikers Do You Have? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:25pm On Mar 20, 2018
shinarlaura:

Why not. All u need to do is to put in effort and have the zeal. I would love to learn how to speak Spanish as well.

It would be great but there are top priorities, you know as a man

1 Like

Re: How Many Nairaland Monikers Do You Have? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 20, 2018
shinarlaura:

Hahaha.... You're crazy.
kiss kiss kiss kiss
lol I want to sleep jare
Have a wonderful night and sleep tightwink

1 Like

Re: How Many Nairaland Monikers Do You Have? by shinarlaura(f): 10:29pm On Mar 20, 2018
greiboy:
lol
I want to sleep jare

Have a wonderful night and sleep tightwink

Thanks. I wish you same kiss

1 Like

Re: How Many Nairaland Monikers Do You Have? by shinarlaura(f): 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

It would be great but there are top priorities, you know as a man

Yeah I understand that. You can do that any other time.
Re: How Many Nairaland Monikers Do You Have? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:34pm On Mar 20, 2018
shinarlaura:

Yeah I understand that. You can do that any other time.
Of course I can, what is I got flat battery in French

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Your Wife Denies You Sex For Three Months? / Help What Normal Drug Drug Can I Take To Last On Bed? / New Style To Used For Your Girl Friend In 2019 I Believe You Will Like Number 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.