Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,937 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Help What Normal Drug Drug Can I Take To Last On Bed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help What Normal Drug Drug Can I Take To Last On Bed? (1918 Views)

Please What Drug Can Someone Use To Remove Pregnancy / What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex?? / What Drug Can A Friend Take After MouthAction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help What Normal Drug Drug Can I Take To Last On Bed? by chipeter2000: 1:12am On Apr 19, 2019
sometimes i last for 40 seconds
Re: Help What Normal Drug Drug Can I Take To Last On Bed? by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 19, 2019

1 Like

Re: Help What Normal Drug Drug Can I Take To Last On Bed? by OneCorner: 3:06am On Apr 19, 2019
chipeter2000:
I last 20seconds

1 Like

Re: Help What Normal Drug Drug Can I Take To Last On Bed? by madone: 3:46am On Apr 19, 2019
Get black seed.today follow my instructions and u be happy after this.if u want to know if I am for real.send me a Girl u know let me handle her .she will convince u to meet me.08020661255
Re: Help What Normal Drug Drug Can I Take To Last On Bed? by frozen70(f): 5:07am On Apr 19, 2019
You don't need any drug to last long in the bed

For how long will you be taking drugs just for sex ❓

You are too young to complain because such complains will come up at older age not now that you are still vibrant

Learn how to delay ejaculations that's why you are the one in control

Lastly,
Wotk on yourself
Your life style
Your feeding habits
Your anger management
Your stress levels
Your state of mind
Stop taking anything minerals

1 Like

Re: Help What Normal Drug Drug Can I Take To Last On Bed? by educhigo: 6:21am On Apr 19, 2019
i dont know why people take drug to last longer in bed,even if you dey Bleep politician wife..

Re: Help What Normal Drug Drug Can I Take To Last On Bed? by mozele(m): 7:37am On Apr 19, 2019
madone:
Get black seed.today follow my instructions and u be happy after this.if u want to know if I am for real.send me a Girl u know let me handle her .she will convince u to meet me.08020661255

black seed no get name?
Re: Help What Normal Drug Drug Can I Take To Last On Bed? by madone: 7:41am On Apr 19, 2019
mozele:

black seed no get name?
black seed is black
Re: Help What Normal Drug Drug Can I Take To Last On Bed? by dirtycoin(m): 8:53am On Apr 19, 2019
chipeter2000:

There are no normal drugs. Any drug/substance you take to prolong your erection will have adverse side effects. Forget about taking drugs/substances to prolong your erection. Learn to control your mind and focus on making your partner cum first before you ejaculate.
Re: Help What Normal Drug Drug Can I Take To Last On Bed? by mozele(m): 5:24pm On Apr 21, 2019
madone:
black seed is black

Kai!!! your moniker sha....
Re: Help What Normal Drug Drug Can I Take To Last On Bed? by MissRaine69(f): 5:32pm On Apr 21, 2019
chipeter2000:
You can’t have a lifetime of taking drugs because you don’t even hit the minute mark?
Work on your inadequacies from a psychological perspective.
Re: Help What Normal Drug Drug Can I Take To Last On Bed? by bogdaddy(m): 5:39pm On Apr 21, 2019
Are you a sex therapist ?

frozen70:
You don't need any drug to last long in the bed

For how long will you be taking drugs just for sex ❓

You are too young to complain because such complains will come up at older age not now that you are still vibrant

Learn how to delay ejaculations that's why you are the one in control

Lastly,
Wotk on yourself
Your life style
Your feeding habits
Your anger management
Your stress levels
Your state of mind
Stop taking anything minerals
Re: Help What Normal Drug Drug Can I Take To Last On Bed? by frozen70(f): 8:29pm On Apr 21, 2019
bogdaddy:
Are you a sex therapist ?

Why do you ask ❓
Re: Help What Normal Drug Drug Can I Take To Last On Bed? by chris31(m): 9:47pm On Apr 21, 2019
Excise regularly & reduce sugar intake nothing works more than this for me
Re: Help What Normal Drug Drug Can I Take To Last On Bed? by Sunnymatey(m): 1:55am On Apr 22, 2019
dirtycoin:

There are no normal drugs. Any drug/substance you take to prolong your erection will have adverse side effects. Forget about taking drugs/substances to prolong your erection. Learn to control your mind and focus on making your partner cum first before you ejaculate.
And when u are bleeping a girl that wont cum even after 10hrs? Abeg, She musn't cum first before l ejaculate, at least not everyday. As the spirits leads. Cant come and kee maself grin grin
Re: Help What Normal Drug Drug Can I Take To Last On Bed? by dirtycoin(m): 5:35am On Apr 22, 2019
Sunnymatey:
And when u are bleeping a girl that wont cum even after 10hrs? Abeg, She musn't cum first before l ejaculate, at least not everyday. As the spirits leads. Cant come and kee maself grin grin

If you create the right atmosphere, prepare her emotionally and also know the right places to caress, your lady will not spend that much time before she cums. Sex is a skill that must be learned in patience.

Give a lady good sex and she will have no reasons to dump you for another guy.
Re: Help What Normal Drug Drug Can I Take To Last On Bed? by laliga01: 9:58am On Apr 22, 2019
chipeter2000:

Were you actually counting this seconds?
Lolx....

(1) (Reply)

SHAMEFUL: A Prostitute (unclad) Beat Up A Man For Refusing To Pay Her After... / Have I Done Anything Wrong? / Breaking Tonto Dikeh Is Pregnant For Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.