Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

I Love Her But Hate Her Cousins - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But Hate Her Cousins (815 Views)

She Loves Me But I Hate Her / Now,she Ask Me For Money Too Often,and I Am Getting To Hate Her: / I Hate Her Cousins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Love Her But Hate Her Cousins by Cadaver(m): 2:25pm On May 03, 2010
I'm in a beautiful relationship with a girl of another religion. Funny enough,its not her religion thats the barrier,its the existence of her brainless,annoying cousins dat makes me uncomfortable (she goes over to their place for weekends). Dont get me wrong here,we've been dating for more than 3 years now and intend to get married if possible,but I just cant seem to come to terms with the fact that these imbeciles are a part of her family. 5 girls: They are all ugly, dirty, mannerless, a nuisance, always competing with me for her time and attention. She seems unfazed whenever I try 2 express my disdain for these little imbeciles, mostly jokingly though. I cant condone these little devils anymore, they're driving me nuts! Please what do I do?

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Far Too : / Is He Just Playing Around? / Why Do Nigerian Ladies Always Love To Hide Their True Nature?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.