Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,973 members, 7,956,640 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:06 PM

Heritage Bank Launches Octopus, A Digital Bank - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Heritage Bank Launches Octopus, A Digital Bank (12911 Views)

Motopay: Sujimoto To Unveil Africa's Largest All-in-one Digital Bank / Fairmoney Becomes A Fully Digital Bank / Ayo Animashaun Vs Heritage Bank: Bank Seized Hip TV Ceo's Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heritage Bank Launches Octopus, A Digital Bank by ariesbull: 9:10am On Mar 21, 2018
mypains:
dont have your hopes too high ma'am. The biggest winners are the guys who sold these ideas to the banks after rigorous presentation and screening.

That is like a couple of millions in their bank account.

Those are the business owners bro...you make sense die

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Launches Octopus, A Digital Bank by okonja(m): 9:44am On Mar 21, 2018
PoisonedOne:
are you sure of what you're saying? I checked online but couldn't see anything like that.

Yes...it was created 313days ago, check the site info and its look below

Re: Heritage Bank Launches Octopus, A Digital Bank by gcof(m): 9:48am On Mar 21, 2018
Billyonaire:
Anything that comes into this country is being championed as if it is strange. I have been using such Accounts Aggregation platforms in the US for the past 10 yrs so why is all these noise ?

It is okay that it is being done here, cos each time I have time to walk into the banks here I always challenge them to integrate specific modules that are efficient cash management solutions here and the bank managers will look at me as if I just come from Mars.

I still want them to automated our banking and Stock Markets so young boys and girls in this country can trade on the real forex and not the scam and MMM. Kids in other countries can sit at home and trade on penny stocks and become millionaires but here they are forced into Yahoo Yahoo when there are a lot financial solutions that can turn young minds to billionaires within some months or years as long as they can study and learn.

You know what ? I am out of here.
so a company cannot advertise their new app again because you have been using it in the US for the past 10 years? Oga we have seen you
Re: Heritage Bank Launches Octopus, A Digital Bank by okonja(m): 9:50am On Mar 21, 2018
gcof:
so a company cannot advertise their new app again because you have been using it in the US for the past 10 years? Oga we have seen you

Lol...he want to be comparing UEFA Champions League to CAF Champions League
Re: Heritage Bank Launches Octopus, A Digital Bank by gcof(m): 10:04am On Mar 21, 2018
okonja:

Lol...he want to be comparing UEFA Champions League to CAF Champions League
the thing tire me o
Re: Heritage Bank Launches Octopus, A Digital Bank by PoisonedOne: 10:13am On Mar 21, 2018
okonja:

Yes...it was created 313days ago, check the site info and its look below
it has opened now. E be like say na you be the Tamara sef. grin
Re: Heritage Bank Launches Octopus, A Digital Bank by okonja(m): 10:22am On Mar 21, 2018
PoisonedOne:
it has opened now. E be like say na you be the Tamara sef. grin

hahahahaha...So, which do you consider secured and reliable between Tamara and Leo?
Re: Heritage Bank Launches Octopus, A Digital Bank by 08064978510(m): 10:23am On Mar 21, 2018
eluquenson:
UBA- Leo
Heritage Bank- Octopus
Diamond Bank- Ada

Tiri gbosa for our commercial banks
wema: alat
Re: Heritage Bank Launches Octopus, A Digital Bank by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 21, 2018
gcof:

Does gcof stand for grand commander of foolishness ? So I will not air my opinions again because of minions of nairaland ?
Re: Heritage Bank Launches Octopus, A Digital Bank by gcof(m): 11:07am On Mar 21, 2018
Billyonaire:

Does gcof stand for grand commander of foolishness ? So I will not air my opinions again because of minions of nairaland ?
you are free to air your opinion and your opinion is open to correction at any point in time. Microion of Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Launches Octopus, A Digital Bank by n2sD51G: 12:08pm On Mar 21, 2018
Its Didier, Didier Drogba
Re: Heritage Bank Launches Octopus, A Digital Bank by sirusX(m): 6:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
ariesbull:

You should be talking of seems nice to do business with as a business owner

Think business not working for people
Someone designed the app and would be making serious mulla....GBAM!!

There are still business frontiers to conquer...we need to think outside the box
Re: Heritage Bank Launches Octopus, A Digital Bank by ariesbull: 6:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
sirusX:

Someone designed the app and would be making serious mulla....GBAM!!

There are still business frontiers to conquer...we need to think outside the box

God bless you
Re: Heritage Bank Launches Octopus, A Digital Bank by nwoke37: 8:56pm On Mar 21, 2018
Billyonaire:
Anything that comes into this country is being championed as if it is strange. I have been using such Accounts Aggregation platforms in the US for the past 10 yrs so why is all these noise ?

It is okay that it is being done here, cos each time I have time to walk into the banks here I always challenge them to integrate specific modules that are efficient cash management solutions here and the bank managers will look at me as if I just come from Mars.

I still want them to automate our banking and Stock Markets so young boys and girls in this country can trade on the real forex and not the scam and MMM. Kids in other countries can sit at home and trade on penny stocks and become millionaires but here they are forced into Yahoo Yahoo when there are a lot financial solutions that can turn young minds to billionaires within some months or years as long as they can study and learn.

You know what ? I am out of here.

Why can’t people trade penny stocks in Nigeria. Why isn’t the stock market automated?
Re: Heritage Bank Launches Octopus, A Digital Bank by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
nwoke37:

Why can’t people trade penny stocks in Nigeria. Why isn’t the stock market automated?

Well, I do not think Nigerians at the helms of your financial pyramids are intelligent to this level of operability, I truly doubt the capabilities of our so called experts. When I started brokerage profiteering years ago, I had to sign up a JV with an American business and utilize their data to set up my trading parameters to by-pass the Non-Resident clause and what ever I made, I give them their cut. Wall Street can turn a wiz kid to a millionaire overnight. Our people are more interested in stealing from people on the internet instead of making passive income online legitimately and the truth is, these online deals generates more money and is a lifetime opportunity than sending scam emails telling people that their relative died on airplane and they need to wash some black money...lol

3 Likes

Re: Heritage Bank Launches Octopus, A Digital Bank by mypains: 10:24am On Mar 22, 2018
Billyonaire:

Well, I do not think Nigerians at the helms of your financial pyramids are intelligent to this level of operability, I truly doubt the capabilities of our so called experts. When I started brokerage profiteering years ago, I had to sign up a JV with an American business and utilize their data to set up my trading parameters to by-pass the Non-Resident clause and what ever I made, I give them their cut. Wall Street can turn a wiz kid to a millionaire overnight. Our people are more interested in stealing from people on the internet instead of making passive income online legitimately and the truth is, these online deals generates more money and is a lifetime opportunity than sending scam emails telling people that their relative died on airplane and they need to wash some black money...lol
I have been following your comments for the past 4-5 years on here and you are one of the few persons I can say has good business acumen. I think I did send you a mail back then.
Re: Heritage Bank Launches Octopus, A Digital Bank by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 22, 2018
mypains:
I have been following your comments for the past 4-5 years on here and you are one of the few persons I can say has good business acumen. I think I did send you a mail back then.

Thanks buddy.
Re: Heritage Bank Launches Octopus, A Digital Bank by lookyzy: 7:37am On Oct 15, 2021
nwoke37:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fraud: Lawyer Confronts Judge As Innoson Shuns Arraignment For Fourth Time / View This Simple 3 Bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design / TIG Treasure Resources: Any One Who Can Advise Me On Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.