Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Wife Of Top South African Businessman Caught In Three-some Scandal (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Of Top South African Businessman Caught In Three-some Scandal (photo) (5645 Views)

Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos) / South African Businessman Caught P@nt Down With Friend's Wife Months After He Wa / Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Of Top South African Businessman Caught In Three-some Scandal (photo) by contactmorak: 9:41am On Mar 21, 2018
This photos and and story are currently trending on South African Social Media. Wife top businessman, Mxolisis Nene and chairperson of the Black Management Forum were caught in the unholy act.

Re: Wife Of Top South African Businessman Caught In Three-some Scandal (photo) by contactmorak: 9:41am On Mar 21, 2018
More
Re: Wife Of Top South African Businessman Caught In Three-some Scandal (photo) by greatnaija01: 9:43am On Mar 21, 2018
she is a busy business woman, allow her o
Re: Wife Of Top South African Businessman Caught In Three-some Scandal (photo) by AntiWailer: 9:43am On Mar 21, 2018
Congrats.
Re: Wife Of Top South African Businessman Caught In Three-some Scandal (photo) by Verytall(m): 9:46am On Mar 21, 2018
Nothing to say

Next
Re: Wife Of Top South African Businessman Caught In Three-some Scandal (photo) by madridguy(m): 9:47am On Mar 21, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Wife Of Top South African Businessman Caught In Three-some Scandal (photo) by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 21, 2018
nice
Re: Wife Of Top South African Businessman Caught In Three-some Scandal (photo) by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 21, 2018
grin
Re: Wife Of Top South African Businessman Caught In Three-some Scandal (photo) by Blackfire(m): 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
I like the picture.

Do u?
Re: Wife Of Top South African Businessman Caught In Three-some Scandal (photo) by bobbyjude(m): 12:08pm On Mar 21, 2018
AntiWailer:
Congrats.
umu uwa(children of the world)
Re: Wife Of Top South African Businessman Caught In Three-some Scandal (photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
Blackfire:
I like the picture.

Do u?
No, you are on your own o!
Re: Wife Of Top South African Businessman Caught In Three-some Scandal (photo) by Holywizard: 1:03pm On Mar 21, 2018
Dick sucker.
The last time a girl sucked me so professionally I nearly released my brains through my dick

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Top South African Businessman Caught In Three-some Scandal (photo) by Bitchiamjay(m): 1:11pm On Mar 21, 2018
grin Hahaha she's dripping in finesse

#YOLO
Re: Wife Of Top South African Businessman Caught In Three-some Scandal (photo) by 7footre(m): 2:25pm On Mar 21, 2018
Blood of Zerubabel!!!!

Karashika, samadora, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki..... Sherimamamamamama... Holy

My eyes have seen my ears
Re: Wife Of Top South African Businessman Caught In Three-some Scandal (photo) by nanakgh(m): 4:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
What is she trying so hard to stuff into her mouth? Crazy old people. After this you come on social media and demand respect. Mr businessesman you married a randy woman. Sh*t happens. wink[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Wife Of Top South African Businessman Caught In Three-some Scandal (photo) by ogaJona(m): 7:16pm On Mar 21, 2018
more pics pls
Re: Wife Of Top South African Businessman Caught In Three-some Scandal (photo) by Corps1000: 7:37pm On Mar 21, 2018
Damn, she will never live this down. IDK how conservative South Africa is but this will always follow her.

At least if you're gonna cheat, don't take pics.

People don't take marriage seriously anymore. I'm about to stay single forever,lol.
Re: Wife Of Top South African Businessman Caught In Three-some Scandal (photo) by Gozbrown(m): 3:19am On Mar 22, 2018
divorce loading.... those 2(ladies) look alike though
Re: Wife Of Top South African Businessman Caught In Three-some Scandal (photo) by linearity: 3:30am On Mar 22, 2018
Goes to show that, you can never please women...If you don’t make a lot of money because you are moderately employed, so you can have more time for them, more time to visit the gym and build those staying power stamina to satisfy them during bedmatic, they will cheat on you with the guy that have money.

If you now make up your mind and start working hard to be as rich as the guy they are cheating on you with...once the millions start flowing in and your business start demanding your time; they will turn around and cheat on you with the next gym-rat, ‘because he is giving it to them like they want it.

My stop wasting your time trying to satisfy them... Do your thing and enjoy the life that you have now!

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Top South African Businessman Caught In Three-some Scandal (photo) by bro4u: 4:13am On Mar 22, 2018
In NwaAmaikpe's voice

shocked

Lesbians are the second best thing God created after man.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Top South African Businessman Caught In Three-some Scandal (photo) by lenghtinny(m): 4:59am On Mar 22, 2018
She must be a choristers with the way she handled the microphone in the picture angry
Re: Wife Of Top South African Businessman Caught In Three-some Scandal (photo) by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 22, 2018
It's sad how the sacredness of marriage has been grossly violated overtime by unrepentant scavengers and have received public commendation as a "way of life". It's discouraging to singles folks like us.
Anyway, Oluwa is involved.
Re: Wife Of Top South African Businessman Caught In Three-some Scandal (photo) by jameyjaggs: 8:03am On Mar 22, 2018
dat guy is a dead meat!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Strange! Dead Teenager Appears Playing Game At His Memorial Service (photos) / Help My Girlfriend Want Me To Do party With Another Girl (photos)�� / How A Sex-worker Embarrassed Me In Front Of My Compound People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.