Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

My Friend Needs A Husband. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Needs A Husband. (5196 Views)

This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter / “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Needs A Husband. by dangermouse(m): 11:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
@op,please contact me via my e-mail.sent you one already.we really need to discuss
Re: My Friend Needs A Husband. by Rayton(m): 12:10am On Mar 22, 2018
She can chat me on whatsapp..... 08101352266
Re: My Friend Needs A Husband. by kenneth56: 1:39am On Mar 22, 2018
..ok here i come .Mr poster link me up with her.WHO KNOW OUR HEART MAY CLICK.ON A MORE SERIOUSLY NOTE ME UP WITH HER....0815 506 1143
Re: My Friend Needs A Husband. by luminouz(m): 5:01am On Mar 22, 2018
Lol...
Guys are rushing dis babe o..... grin
Re: My Friend Needs A Husband. by happy200(m): 5:12am On Mar 22, 2018
Sory for any inconvienience guys but pls i need matured guys for her pls tell me ur age cos i knw i can't giv her very young person it won't work, authomatically it 'll yield bad result at the end hence we need to consider age bracket pls, i must say i havn't gotten any one so far cos the once i promised didn't tell me their age. i need from age 36 above cos she's 36 yrs old. Pls i'm sorry if i 've offended any one. Evenif i get one person good if at the end i didn't get no problem but tins must be straight
Re: My Friend Needs A Husband. by happy200(m): 5:13am On Mar 22, 2018
dangermouse:
@op,please contact me via my e-mail.sent you one already.we really need to discuss
follow up and tell me ur age pls.
Re: My Friend Needs A Husband. by happy200(m): 5:17am On Mar 22, 2018
for any one who 'll doubt i'm not worried i only believe the end 'll justify the means, if i get the right age the person 'll testy here.
Re: My Friend Needs A Husband. by femi4: 6:00am On Mar 22, 2018
MissRaine69:
So why can’t you look in the real world? You think NL is the best place to look for a husband?
I don’t think you like or care for this friend of yours.
Stereotype, You think people in the real world don't come online or are non nairalanders.
Re: My Friend Needs A Husband. by DavidEsq(m): 7:48am On Mar 22, 2018
See as una wan fall mugu for OP scam. I just dey look una sha.

Re: My Friend Needs A Husband. by blackpanther21(m): 8:07am On Mar 22, 2018
happy200:
hie friend i promised 2 of u pls dnt scam her else i 'll be in trouble, expect chat with foriegn no. tomorow. dont tell her i said she wanted me. how old are u? if ur age is ok our nxt conversation 'll be on phone.

hello there, I would love a calm friendly chat with her, am available on whatsapp 08135_065_702
Re: My Friend Needs A Husband. by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 22, 2018
happy200:
I just have to open this thread out of pity, maybe i can get someone on her behalf. A working class woman around 36yrs old. Remember my last post Subject: MY WIFE JUST CANT STAY WITHOUT ME, their was a place i mentioned talking to an older woman and my wife got jealous and left us with anger, she is the woman i was refering to. She is working, staying in a 3 bedroom flat but she's not married she actually want us to date but i won't allow that instead i want to search someone for her and connect both of them. She is very good and down to earth that i don't sleep becos i feel sorry the way she treats me like a king iam really worried wish i can get her a man. tnx.

I
Re: My Friend Needs A Husband. by happy200(m): 9:49am On Mar 22, 2018
CrescentMoon:

I'm 36, very handsome, and will become a church minister soon because I'm pursuing master's degree in theology. Find a way to connect us.
Thank u i 'll give her ur number today i promise. pls drop ur number here i 'll take it then u delete it again, i 'll call u with my number first, then she 'll communicate with u this nite cos she is at work now.Modified: abt career she's an accountant, her immediate sister is the director general human right in the country, u 'll hear more from her. Finally don't forget to let our friends here ''Nairalanders'' how it went. Thanks
Re: My Friend Needs A Husband. by happy200(m): 9:55am On Mar 22, 2018
Finally thank u all, i think my last post above have answered it all, i found someone. Thanks to all who volunteered just that we just needed to do the right thing. Thanks.
Re: My Friend Needs A Husband. by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 22, 2018
happy200:
Thank u i 'll give her ur number today i promise. pls drop ur number here i 'll take it then u delete it again, i 'll call u with my number first, then she 'll communicate with u this nite cos she is at work now. Finally don't forget to let our friends here ''Nairalanders'' how it went. Thanks
Re: My Friend Needs A Husband. by happy200(m): 10:10am On Mar 22, 2018
[quote author=CrescentMoon post=66053227 number [/quote] u can delete the number i 'll call u with mine.
Re: My Friend Needs A Husband. by sholaj2003(m): 10:35am On Mar 22, 2018
if she is cool and friendly, let her reach me on 08034359845. You would be cool u did.
Re: My Friend Needs A Husband. by happy200(m): 11:02am On Mar 22, 2018
sholaj2003:
if she is cool and friendly, let her reach me on. You would be cool u did.
i'm communicating with someone on phone already. Tnx
Re: My Friend Needs A Husband. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 22, 2018
olafunny:
Very good of you. Well planned. She wants you, but you can't date her for obvious reason. So your plan is to find her a husband to keep your wife's mind at rest then you can codedly keep fvcking her. Well done
yu are blessed with wisdom. The god of wisdom is certainly with ucheesy.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs A Husband. by oluseyi33(m): 1:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
happy200:
happy200:
happy200:
Am interested u can chat me up 09053615460 or 08163022518
Re: My Friend Needs A Husband. by Freeko4: 1:34pm On Mar 22, 2018
happy200:
I just have to open this thread out of pity, maybe i can get someone on her behalf. A working class woman around 36yrs old. Remember my last post Subject: MY WIFE JUST CANT STAY WITHOUT ME, their was a place i mentioned talking to an older woman and my wife got jealous and left us with anger, she is the woman i was refering to. She is working, staying in a 3 bedroom flat but she's not married she actually want us to date but i won't allow that instead i want to search someone for her and connect both of them. She is very good and down to earth that i don't sleep becos i feel sorry the way she treats me like a king iam really worried wish i can get her a man. tnx.

bro am interested. lets chat over on facebook.
Re: My Friend Needs A Husband. by dangermouse(m): 1:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
happy200:
follow up and tell me ur age pls.

39+
Re: My Friend Needs A Husband. by fancy4eve(f): 1:45pm On Mar 22, 2018
U shouldn't hv told dem were she's based nd d her financial status, most of dem will pretend 2 lyk her just 2 travel abroad, men of dis days re wicked nd full of pretense, u would hv disguise her status 2 get a real G for her, if dey can do same 2 smart white ladies, talk more of a desperado
Re: My Friend Needs A Husband. by happy200(m): 1:57pm On Mar 22, 2018
fancy4eve:
U shouldn't hv told dem were she's based nd d her financial status, most of dem will pretend 2 lyk her just 2 travel abroad, men of dis days re wicked nd full of pretense, u would hv disguise her status 2 get a real G for her, if dey can do same 2 smart white ladies, talk more of a desperado
I only told the one i chose cos he told me his career. Read up the one who said he is 36 'll soon be a minister we 're even communicating via phone.
Re: My Friend Needs A Husband. by fancy4eve(f): 2:45pm On Mar 22, 2018
happy200:
I only told the one i chose cos he told me his career. Read up the one who said he is 36 'll soon be a minister we 're even communicating via phone.
just b careful in gvn out her information cus all does guys re full of disguise. U need 2 b discrete 2 get a gud person
Re: My Friend Needs A Husband. by happy200(m): 3:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
fancy4eve:
just b careful in gvn out her information cus all does guys re full of disguise. U need 2 b discrete 2 get a gud person
Exactly tnx.
Re: My Friend Needs A Husband. by Freeko4: 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
happy200:
Exactly tnx.

that's the more reason I said u should chat me up on facebook so dat u can see for urself
Re: My Friend Needs A Husband. by Kinggnicole(f): 3:20pm On Mar 22, 2018
happy200:
u can remove the number. to be sincerely i 've told her but 'll tell her i'm doing this today and henceforth u 'll be chating. about location i dont want to add pomposity hence i'm keeping it low. we base abroad bringing you here is not a problem. i 'll jst tell her ''here is my brother's no. chat with him'' u can ask her out

Noooooo!!!!! Delete the abroad part please. Fuckboys will start trooping in.
Re: My Friend Needs A Husband. by fancy4eve(f): 3:31pm On Mar 22, 2018
wink
Re: My Friend Needs A Husband. by gonkin(m): 4:25pm On Mar 22, 2018
I tot marriage is a product of love. From what im seeing here it like you guys expect love after Marriage. One thing i hate about us men is that after we have sexual satisfaction we start backing off. Its not right. I hope your friend finds someone worth it. Cuz a lot of guys here are just act in love an after they're done the would say she's too old for me.

Please guys be serious for once. The way you people are sending emails and phone numbers is quite alarming
Re: My Friend Needs A Husband. by don4real18(m): 4:32pm On Mar 22, 2018
happy200:
I wish you the best in finding someone
Re: My Friend Needs A Husband. by don4real18(m): 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2018
fancy4eve:
grin Can you tell if I'm a good person without meeting me
Re: My Friend Needs A Husband. by happy200(m): 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
Freeko4:

that's the more reason I said u should chat me up on facebook so dat u can see for urself
Ok what's ur facebook name?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Every Lady Above 30 Once Saw and ignored Serious Men In Their Early 20s. / Whenever I Want To Go Down On Her She Would Lift My Head And That Is.. / be good to everybody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.