Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

be good to everybody - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / be good to everybody (5186 Views)

be good to everybody / be good to everybody / be good to everybody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

be good to everybody by Sebastine1994(m): 8:23am On Jul 09, 2020
be good to everybody

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: be good to everybody by Kriss216: 8:24am On Jul 09, 2020
So, what's the name of the movie?

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: be good to everybody by kalufelix(m): 8:27am On Jul 09, 2020
Troll

2 Likes

Re: be good to everybody by AFvckingAlpha(m): 8:28am On Jul 09, 2020
You can never make heaven with this story you made up.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: be good to everybody by Abdulsobur02: 8:28am On Jul 09, 2020
Nollywood movie

2 Likes

Re: be good to everybody by donbachi(m): 8:30am On Jul 09, 2020
Soon she go thief nigeria to give u west Africa.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: be good to everybody by Millenniumlady(f): 8:31am On Jul 09, 2020
Imagine my boyfriend slap me because of money shocked I'll make sure i slap his existence out of this earth and that hand must stop working....Instead of you to be greatful is your money not her money undecided all men playing lotto are potential thieves.....I can't wait to date an alpha male lemme see what will happen if i provoke him because men are starting to feel like they own women why they ain't worth sh*t. sad And as for you op pray not to meet someone like me because I'll sell your house join

1 Like

Re: be good to everybody by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 09, 2020
The way you are just calling money,i wish i had just 10k sef

6 Likes

Re: be good to everybody by heendrix(m): 8:44am On Jul 09, 2020
Sebastine1994:
this my girlfriend is a thief, whenever she wash clothes for me, she would pack the money inside the pocket, she will deny if I ask or start crying.

but yesterday own too much, I chop baba ijebu 600,000. I deposited 500k in bank, flex with 50k then left 50k for emergency at home (inside trouser pocket).

she wash that clothes and denied seeing the money inside, she started crying, the beating I gave her eh... you will pity her. I am not proud of it but it's a warning.

I broke up with her last night and asked her to leave by morning, I can't leave with a thief.

by midnight she was still sobbing, while I ignored her, she started begging me to forgive and produced 800k from her traveling bag and gave it to me.

I wanted to challenge her. is this a bribe? she said she doesn't have single interest in my money but she was saving to buy me a car for my birthday next month.

I swear I just weak, I love her more now, I want to kiss her and never stop, do this kind of ladies still exist. we made love for 6 hours and I made every promise to her.

my brother love dey

it's true my brother. reality is stranger than fiction

eyahh biko come give her to me
Re: be good to everybody by Pofgrace(m): 8:45am On Jul 09, 2020
Yeye boyfriend
Re: be good to everybody by heendrix(m): 8:46am On Jul 09, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Imagine my boyfriend slap me because of money shocked I'll make sure i slap his existence out of this earth and that hand must stop working....Instead of you to be greatful is your money not her money undecided all men playing lotto are potential thieves.....I can't wait to date an alpha male lemme see what will happen if i provoke him because men are starting to feel like they own women why they ain't worth sh*t. sad And as for you op pray not to meet someone like me because I'll sell your house join

An illiterate would speak better than you

No right composure of words, wack English and Above all no iota of Sensibility

whoever did this to you would never make heaven ajeh sad

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: be good to everybody by Millenniumlady(f): 8:49am On Jul 09, 2020
heendrix:

An illiterate would speak better than you

No right composure of words, wack English and Above all no iota of Sensibility

whoever did this to you would never make heaven ajeh sad
You're just being miserable under your own skin

5 Likes

Re: be good to everybody by QuinModah(f): 9:00am On Jul 09, 2020
cheesy
Re: be good to everybody by imdavid704(f): 9:00am On Jul 09, 2020
Millenniumlady:
is people like you that will marry alhaji with 6 wives. Stay there be forming tough lady

11 Likes

Re: be good to everybody by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 09, 2020
Not new most ladies are thieves

1 Like

Re: be good to everybody by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 09, 2020
imdavid704:
is people like you that will marry alhaji with 6 wives. Stay there be forming tough lady

I promise to marry u and will never cheat on u..

Just accept me babe

2 Likes

Re: be good to everybody by imdavid704(f): 9:24am On Jul 09, 2020
marriagebyigbo:

I promise to marry u and will never cheat on u..

Just accept me babe
accept?? How
Re: be good to everybody by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 09, 2020
imdavid704:
accept?? How
Let's be frnds.. As in we go beyond nairaland..
U understand me
Re: be good to everybody by imdavid704(f): 9:30am On Jul 09, 2020
marriagebyigbo:

Let's be frnds.. As in we go beyond nairaland..

U understand me
hmm ok
Re: be good to everybody by funstufz: 9:33am On Jul 09, 2020
Date me

Millenniumlady:
Re: be good to everybody by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 09, 2020
imdavid704:
hmm ok

Gonna Send u a pm... Will. Be glad if u can reply asap... No rush though cool

Pm already sent
Re: be good to everybody by iTearHerToto: 9:43am On Jul 09, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Pukes angry

1 Like

Re: be good to everybody by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 09, 2020
U wan use us catch cruise abi?.. Cunt!
Re: be good to everybody by merieam16(f): 10:03am On Jul 09, 2020
which kain amateur story be dis. u no even sabi write script. mteww
Re: be good to everybody by Openbusiness3: 10:09am On Jul 09, 2020
Dis wan pass oshogbo weed. Say no to drugs eating fufu with toothpaste grin

3 Likes

Re: be good to everybody by moyosore32: 10:26am On Jul 09, 2020
do you plan on starting part2 anytime soon
Re: be good to everybody by Dannyfan(m): 10:48am On Jul 09, 2020
It cracks me. I laughted
Re: be good to everybody by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 09, 2020
The results of Colorado is not always good in the body
#say no to drugs#
Re: be good to everybody by luminouz(m): 11:02am On Jul 09, 2020
With a lying prowess like yours,you deserve a table in hell!! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: be good to everybody by luminouz(m): 11:04am On Jul 09, 2020
Millenniumlady:

Audio boldness cheesy
Re: be good to everybody by Kriss216: 11:51am On Jul 09, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Davash222, come and carry your lady.. She don start again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

22 Year Old Lady Who Looks Like An 8 Year Old, Shares Her Struggles With Dating / It's Today I Know Why Men Want Virgin Ladies For Wife / The Girls And Ladies In The Choir Have Been Brainwashed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.