Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,155 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before - Car Talk (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before (89780 Views)

Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra / BBNaija: Was Mercy Shortchanged With The Innoson Car Prize? / The Innoson Military Vehicles Purchased By Nigerian Army (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before by BiafraIShere(m): 6:15am On Mar 22, 2018
Great work by Innoson. This company will one day become Nigeria's greatest industry and be in Fortune 500 list of companies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before by ensamy(m): 6:17am On Mar 22, 2018
If only this was there during the civil war. Hmmm
maybe supersonic jet fighters could have come out of this factory. sad sad
Re: Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before by 2shur: 7:04am On Mar 22, 2018
wen ai watched toyota camry assembly factory on youtube
na dia i know say naija is really backward
just imagine the nonsense
Re: Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before by AdeniyiA(m): 7:04am On Mar 22, 2018
ariesbull:

Economies of scale
Access to credit
Enabling environment
Government policies

And nigeria lack here

Nigeria has problems and our leaders,if we have, are cursed. Is this not where to make their impact in governance? I am fed of this country.... undecided
Re: Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before by bot101(m): 7:19am On Mar 22, 2018
NwaNimo1:

So he manufactured:

The tyres,
The steering wheel,
The gear stick
The engine
The wheels
The seats
The exhaust
The lights
The etc etc etc.....

Anyway, we no all skool for the same place,

As brainless as you are, disassemble any vehicle of your choice and tell me which one manufactures its tires, and yes Innoson manufactures its steering wheels (in Enugu), plastic parts of all its vehicles in Enugu and that includes its lights too. The exhaust is done in Nnewi, wheel coverings in Enugu, I don't know where the gear sticks are handled. The core parts of its engines are done in China. Quit deceiving yourself, go to the companies (Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Nnewi & Innoson Plastic Company Enugu) and stop raving like a lunatic.

2 Likes

Re: Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before by bot101(m): 7:22am On Mar 22, 2018
2shur:
wen ai watched toyota camry assembly factory on youtube
na dia i know say naija is really backward
just imagine the nonsense

You watched Toyota? Interesting...why Dont you watch other car manufacturing companies at Innoson's level, not that of an eighty year old company and compare with what Innoson is doing.

2 Likes

Re: Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 22, 2018
KenModi:

Comments like this is one of the reasons I think Africa would never grow except there is a drastic change of mind set.

Black man pulling a fellow black man down and you wonder why Trump called Africa a shithole??
have u patronised him If no gerahere
Re: Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before by iwatchandlisten(m): 8:01am On Mar 22, 2018
grayht:
Lalasticlacla oo... “Igbo Amaka”
Click like if u agree!!!

When igbos are doing good, others take a bow!!! shocked
Wheres ajaokuta steel sef

Why limit the brand? Let it be "a Nigerian thing" abeg.
Re: Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before by mechanics(m): 8:16am On Mar 22, 2018
Nice one.
Re: Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before by megafem1: 8:24am On Mar 22, 2018
ariesbull:

They don't manufacture 70% the conceptualize and give firms their specifications
ariesbull:

There are endless exceptions to the rule.

Mercedes once bought engines from VW for their new minivan. Lancia once installed a Ferrari engine in one of its sedans (Lancia Thema 8.32), but the engine was made not by Ferrari but by Ducati. Most smaller manufacturers use engines from other car makers, so Morgan relies on BMW engines, Lotus uses Toyota and so on.

Big U.S. SUVs targeted to the European market are often fitted with Diesel engines made by italian engine maker VM, the whole cars are assembled in Austria.-
well it all depend on the manufacturing company but most made the most important part. what some people are getting wrong about IVM is that it's is not fully automated. its a matter of tym, we are getting there
Re: Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before by megafem1: 8:29am On Mar 22, 2018
ariesbull:

They don't manufacture 70% the conceptualize and give firms their specifications
ariesbull:

There are endless exceptions to the rule.

Mercedes once bought engines from VW for their new minivan. Lancia once installed a Ferrari engine in one of its sedans (Lancia Thema 8.32), but the engine was made not by Ferrari but by Ducati. Most smaller manufacturers use engines from other car makers, so Morgan relies on BMW engines, Lotus uses Toyota and so on.

Big U.S. SUVs targeted to the European market are often fitted with Diesel engines made by italian engine maker VM, the whole cars are assembled in Austria.-
I did not say 70% I said up to n it's not general. no company in d world will want 2 manufacture anytin n not outsource. Dangote cement made here in 9ja but some chemical used 4 d processing are not made there. even local business lyk pop corn maker will not b d one 2 plant d maize
Re: Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before by Priceless200(f): 9:10am On Mar 22, 2018
JikanBaura:
These is how a car manufacturing plant looks like.

Show us vehicle plant not a gigantic homosexual car garage.

I see no logical difference here, only cosmetic difference.

The major difference here and what we've seen in @innosonmotors plant is 'money' where here they have tiled floor, Innoson has untiled floors, they have expensive bright lights all over the place 24 hours, Innoson has not, they have big big machines here, Innoson is mostly manual, the workers here are well protected and robed properly for safety, not so much @ Innosons. So yeah the difference is just funds, money cause it's same car carcass I'm still seeing here, etc and believe me he will get there. One day. It's better to start this small and have something to show than waiting till eternity.

2 Likes

Re: Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before by maltos: 9:19am On Mar 22, 2018
They need to be encouraged the more!
Re: Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before by abiolamitodun(m): 9:24am On Mar 22, 2018
useless government that we have...they won't support this
Re: Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before by kinkybunny(f): 9:57am On Mar 22, 2018
Follygunners:
Chai.. Just imagine. See how Assembly plant look like Auto-Parts/Mechanic village for Owode-Onirin and Lawanson... grin grin

No be by force to assemble Chinese made parts for 9ja na... How many of dem dem dey drive the Chinese made cars sef? grin grin

See how dem dey beg Lala to push am to front page.. Chai grin grin grin
you are every stupid

1 Like

Re: Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before by Psoul(m): 10:02am On Mar 22, 2018
What is the essence of those pictures if u can't do little explanation what they do in those pics or what each machine does at least for those that have not visited car factories/assembly before.
Re: Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before by Amhappy(f): 10:54am On Mar 22, 2018
IVM is really trying even though there is a lot of room for improvement. Up Innoson.
Re: Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 22, 2018
Follygunners:
Chai.. Just imagine. See how Assembly plant look like Auto-Parts/Mechanic village for Owode-Onirin and Lawanson... grin grin

No be by force to assemble Chinese made parts for 9ja na... How many of dem dem dey drive the Chinese made cars sef? grin grin

See how dem dey beg Lala to push am to front page.. Chai grin grin grin

visit Peugeot Assembly plant in kaduna. you will see difference btw Assembly and manufacturing. bad belle
Re: Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 22, 2018
marvin906:

are they that broke they can't afford an industrial gen.
6 gen or 4 will be enough to power that plant 24hrs a day even till the end of the year without switching off
see your ugly mouth like industrial gen. you won't go and tell your government to provide electricity like the other governments do. you are opening your lazy mouth to shout industrial gen.
Re: Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before by marvin906(m): 1:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
Shayetet13:

see your ugly mouth like industrial gen. you won't go and tell your government to provide electricity like the other governments do. you are opening your lazy mouth to shout industrial gen.

how stupid can you be..
are you telling me that nepa cant supply 24hrs light to innosan..
let me school you bloody mo.ron
they can supply 24hr light to the plant what i expect you to say is that the billing is gonna be outrageous..
even my company was using 24hrs light buh when the billing was running more than 30mill per month they stopped
and contracted a Chinese company for gas gen..
that gen can run through out the year without switching off..
as far there's supply of gas from the refinerie
Re: Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before by bionixs: 1:33pm On Mar 22, 2018
Follygunners:

I hear you wannabe 'Jew' grin
already be gentile
Re: Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before by Stake2odds: 2:43pm On Mar 22, 2018
what ever happened to safety helmet
Re: Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 22, 2018
marvin906:

how stupid can you be..
are you telling me that nepa cant supply 24hrs light to innosan..
let me school you bloody mo.ron
they can supply 24hr light to the plant what i expect you to say is that the billing is gonna be outrageous..
even my company was using 24hrs light buh when the billing was running more than 30mill per month they stopped
and contracted a Chinese company for gas gen..
that gen can run through out the year without switching off..
as far there's supply of gas from the refinerie
How foolish you are! where does Nigeria get 24hour light from? Even Nepa admit that Nigeria don't enjoy 24hour light and your pseudo company has 24 hr light. you see how ignoramus you are!
Re: Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before by seangy4konji: 4:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
this is just an assembly plant for a chinese brand...so while they were busy doing their work,mopol,road warder,akara seller were also hawking their goods and services while police they collect their roche

I hail una ooo
Re: Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before by Odingo1: 4:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
seangy4konji:
this is just an assembly plant for a chinese brand...so while they were busy doing their work,mopol,road warder,akara seller were also hawking their goods and services while police they collect their roche

I hail una ooo
Bad belle
Re: Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before by marvin906(m): 4:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
Shayetet13:

How foolish you are! where does Nigeria get 24hour light from? Even Nepa admit that Nigeria don't enjoy 24hour light and your pseudo company has 24 hr light. you see how ignoramus you are!

your a fool
am telling you we had 24hr power supply your still opening your gutter mouth
saying is a lie
Re: Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 22, 2018
marvin906:

your a fool
am telling you we had 24hr power supply your still opening your gutter mouth
saying is a lie

stupid man, you cannot call the epileptic light in Nigeria 24hrs light. If a light does not continue consistently without blinking for days, u cannot call it 24hrs light. Do you know that there are machines which they don't put off for efficiency? Once light blinks, Alot happens. At most you sud say you have light most of the tym. next tym don't open that your stinking mouth to say Nigeria has 24hrs light
Re: Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before by marvin906(m): 5:17pm On Mar 22, 2018
Shayetet13:

stupid man, you cannot call the epileptic light in Nigeria 24hrs light. If a light does not continue consistently without blinking for days, u cannot call it 24hrs light. Do you know that there are machines which they don't put off for efficiency? Once light blinks, Alot happens. At most you sud say you have light most of the tym. next tym don't open that your stinking mouth to say Nigeria has 24hrs light

wow your really stupid..
no need trying to convince an empty vessel
Re: Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before by Obdk: 6:05pm On Mar 22, 2018
Millz404:

You be mumu... Na every part used by a manufacturing company them d produce.... Even the iphone is designed in America and assembled in china with parts coming from different tech companies..... Does it make it any less of an american product?
Try and have sense this year

iPhone 6 is 43 percent Samsung

Samsung made 43 percent of the components
Re: Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before by JMOB(m): 11:07pm On Mar 22, 2018
jesse8048:
Only God knows the kind of joy I feel when I see Innoson motors on the road. Sometimes I don't feel like overtaking it.
lol....
Re: Inside The Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Plant As You Have Never Seen It Before by Chauke(m): 11:07pm On Mar 22, 2018
abdulrazak07:

We should @least them d credit for thinking to bring such idea and employee son of d soil to work.... we have others thousands billionaire or millionaire who will rather invest in other countries other dan Nigeria .
The best private hospital in south Africa is own by a Nigeria senator who doesn't build a single house in his state

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Advert Of Girl Eating Banana: Audi Apologises / [shocking] Two Mysterious Men On Ibadan Express / This Ferrari Got Everyone Staring At It In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.