Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:48 AM

I Am 20 Years Old! Am I Too Young For Marriage? Help Me? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am 20 Years Old! Am I Too Young For Marriage? Help Me? (4487 Views)

'you're Too Young For This' — Little Emanuella Whines Waist In Skintight Dress / Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? / Am I Too Ugly Not Too Have A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am 20 Years Old! Am I Too Young For Marriage? Help Me? by Adukey(f): 9:52am On Mar 22, 2018
themaestro08:
Sincere advice , now listen, at 20 this is the best time for u to settle down with your fiance, dont be carried away with youthful exuberance, it might not paid off, i know among your peers some might jeered or taunt u, plz ignore them,

in as much as ure mentally,emotionally and physically fit, why not? C'mon what are u waiting for, go ahead and tie the knot.
financially nko?
Re: I Am 20 Years Old! Am I Too Young For Marriage? Help Me? by Daejoyoung: 10:04am On Mar 22, 2018
bujebudanu1:

U can attach to the nearby close tribe. The Fulani's will associate with Hausas
lt's not as simple as that, what of the Edo's?
Re: I Am 20 Years Old! Am I Too Young For Marriage? Help Me? by MissRaine69(f): 11:09am On Mar 22, 2018
predmine20:
MissRaine69,Permit me to correct you! I as a person that mingles with the opposite sex a lot especially the brilliant ones and yes also married ones.
I has seen so many young married women enjoying their youth to the fullest,the truth is that many opt for early childbirth before they reach age 30,so they can be through with childbearing in order to enjoy life from age 31 and upwards.
And for the records,marriage doesn't stop sleeping around it even add to it.Thanks for your understanding.
This is a discussion
I have an opinion
And you have an opinion it’s not your job to try and bend my will to suit your point of view
I stand with my view and that is not a crime.
Re: I Am 20 Years Old! Am I Too Young For Marriage? Help Me? by MissRaine69(f): 11:16am On Mar 22, 2018
ibietela2:

Does it stop her from achieving those goals? I saw a 21YRS married lady in school

A lady married at 19 and she has 2 boys and she's a graduate working class
Good for her. And it’s just one example in a population of how many? How many others who are not so lucky?
Now in reference to life in the present Nigeria
Taking into account the economy , high unemployment rate what is her priority? Children marriage? Having a career so she is an asset in a marriage not a liability.
It’s clear some people on this forum do not know what being objective is.
Re: I Am 20 Years Old! Am I Too Young For Marriage? Help Me? by Evangkatsoulis: 12:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
I know many gals who married early.
Re: I Am 20 Years Old! Am I Too Young For Marriage? Help Me? by ibietela2(m): 1:25pm On Mar 22, 2018
MissRaine69:

Good for her. And it’s just one example in a population of how many? How many others who are not so lucky?
Now in reference to life in the present Nigeria
Taking into account the economy , high unemployment rate what is her priority? Children marriage? Having a career so she is an asset in a marriage not a liability.
It’s clear some people on this forum do not know what being objective is.

what is you and objective did i tell you, your opinion is bad?

1 Like

Re: I Am 20 Years Old! Am I Too Young For Marriage? Help Me? by MissRaine69(f): 1:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
ibietela2:

what is you and objective did i tell you, your opinion is bad?
I beg your pardon?
Re: I Am 20 Years Old! Am I Too Young For Marriage? Help Me? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 22, 2018
ibietela2:

Every young person doesn't have to focus only on books you know
But not on a wack relationship at 20. Right?
Re: I Am 20 Years Old! Am I Too Young For Marriage? Help Me? by fancy4eve(f): 2:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
D word marriage might sound easy, but it is difficult 2 handle. Only mature minds cn get into it, u need 2 calm down my dear, enjoy ur youthful age b4 u cn tink of dat, cus once u re married today, u re restricted from so many tins nd will also hv responsibility of taking care of ur home, d planning nd making. Talk 2 ur mum about it nd hear her take on it . Will advice u 2 finish school b4 u tink of marriage
Re: I Am 20 Years Old! Am I Too Young For Marriage? Help Me? by ibietela2(m): 7:57pm On Mar 22, 2018
Grayjoy:
But not on a wack relationship at 20. Right?

Lol, she just have to make him understand. Something similar happened to me the lady is 23 and it's not marriage sef o just dating she said she's not ready
Re: I Am 20 Years Old! Am I Too Young For Marriage? Help Me? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 22, 2018
ibietela2:

Lol, she just have to make him understand. Something similar happened to me the lady is 23 and it's not marriage sef o just dating she said she's not ready
LOL, not ready or nt intrested? Some of these ladies are confusing.
Re: I Am 20 Years Old! Am I Too Young For Marriage? Help Me? by mmuonso(m): 12:45am On Mar 23, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:
I know many gals who married early.
Bro, idon't know how to read nairaland mail,pls direct me
Re: I Am 20 Years Old! Am I Too Young For Marriage? Help Me? by ibietela2(m): 1:50pm On Mar 23, 2018
Grayjoy:
LOL, not ready or nt intrested? Some of these ladies are confusing.

Me i don't know, some of reasons are damn funny like..... "i don't want to destroy friendship am comfortable with"

"i don't want to date a friend because the last one didn't work out"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There Are 10 Nairaland Girls I Will Gladly Give Mouthaction / Nicki Minaj Gets Wet In Saucy New Photos / HELP A Brother,: Am Really Scared A Cultist Guy Is After Me....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.