Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

See What A South African Police Officer Did To His Girlfriend (pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A South African Police Officer Did To His Girlfriend (pictures) (2733 Views)

Congratulations To My Guy Who Just Got Engaged To His Girlfriend(pictures) / A South African Female Prison Warder Caught Having Sex With A Prisoner / Boyfriend Put Girlfriend Pictures In A Bottle. The Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A South African Police Officer Did To His Girlfriend (pictures) by LifestyleTonite: 9:10am On Mar 22, 2018
Below is a narration of what a South African police officer identified as Bruce Mathebula did to his girlfriend. According to the post shared on twitter, the man bragged that she shouldn’t think of reporting him cos he’s a well known police and capable of having the case swept under carpet. Read the tweets from @moreki_mo.

”My sister’s boyfriend who happens to be a member of the @SAPoliceService did this to her. He boldly tells her that he’s a cop and well known, therefore opening a case shouldn’t even gross her mind. He has abused her in the past using the work’s firearm amongst other things.

Everytime my sister attempts to leave him, he threatens her. He tells her that he’ll kill her.

His name is “Bruce Mathebula”.

She was however told by a fellow twitter user to take her case to the police station.

@marvin_sbusiso: Social media is not a police station and no one is above the law go to report that idiot he’ll definitely be jailed and possibility of being removed from SAPS.

She replied:

”I did. However, this statement “Social media is not a police station….” was nit necessary

He is being very insensitive. I am nolonger replying to him”.

https://www.wotzup.ng/south-african-police-officer-girlfriend/

Re: See What A South African Police Officer Did To His Girlfriend (pictures) by LifestyleTonite: 9:11am On Mar 22, 2018
more pictures lalasticlala

Re: See What A South African Police Officer Did To His Girlfriend (pictures) by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 22, 2018
angry
Re: See What A South African Police Officer Did To His Girlfriend (pictures) by ehispapa(m): 9:19am On Mar 22, 2018
you can not separate south african men from abuse

2 Likes

Re: See What A South African Police Officer Did To His Girlfriend (pictures) by Fernandowski(m): 9:19am On Mar 22, 2018
She looks so zombie
Re: See What A South African Police Officer Did To His Girlfriend (pictures) by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:42am On Mar 22, 2018
Too bad...
Re: See What A South African Police Officer Did To His Girlfriend (pictures) by kiddoiLL(m): 9:48am On Mar 22, 2018
O sad gan
Re: See What A South African Police Officer Did To His Girlfriend (pictures) by Oblongata: 9:48am On Mar 22, 2018
whenever i see a lady in an abusive relationship and someone else is complaining for her i normally keep shut!

that was how i entered a guy's room to stop him from killing his babe back in uni

the babe's face was already doubled

only for the babe to go back few minutes later begging the beater

many women deserve these beatings

because they are blinded by love and need to be awaken.

as for me and my sons

we will not beat any woman.

we will love our wives and take good care of them

9 years on now, though we argue alot

we don't raise our voices talk more of hands

3 Likes

Re: See What A South African Police Officer Did To His Girlfriend (pictures) by Aibuckher(m): 9:51am On Mar 22, 2018
You've not told us what she did
But that squirrel face is not funny at all grin grin
SA men and domestic violence sha

2 Likes

Re: See What A South African Police Officer Did To His Girlfriend (pictures) by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 22, 2018
angry

☣ ☠

God forgive me. 
Worwor don dey ground before the
beating self. No be small

☣ ☠

3 Likes

Re: See What A South African Police Officer Did To His Girlfriend (pictures) by krissconnect(m): 9:53am On Mar 22, 2018
Very sad. How people go into relationships minding the partner involved either cos of financial gains or cos they're tired of being single. Guys who beat girls are weak, very weak. undecided
Re: See What A South African Police Officer Did To His Girlfriend (pictures) by Lalas247(f): 10:00am On Mar 22, 2018
another coward of a guy .... weak muda fucka
where is Anthony Joshua when I need him sad

the thing is this is wrong on so many levels
but

this ain't the first time her sister said so herself ... like why remain in an abusive relationship for what ? deek, money, children no no no
she let this happen once he slaps you or speaks to you in an aggressive and threatening manner you walk ... run to your sister

some lady aid weak useless worthless men turn them into punching bag ....
Re: See What A South African Police Officer Did To His Girlfriend (pictures) by ubunja(m): 10:07am On Mar 22, 2018
Lalas247:
another coward of a guy .... weak muda fucka
where is Anthony Joshua when I need him sad

the thing is this is wrong on so many levels
but

this ain't the first time her sister said so herself ... like why remain in an abusive relationship for what ? deek, money, children no no no
she let this happen once he slaps you or speaks to you in an aggressive and threatening manner you walk ... run to your sister

some lady aid weak useless worthless men turn them into punching bag ....
you can insult the dog for biting all you want.but if you stand there and allow it to keep biting you then you dont love yourself.
walk away. is that so hard??

2 Likes

Re: See What A South African Police Officer Did To His Girlfriend (pictures) by Papanwamaikpe: 10:42am On Mar 22, 2018
The girl resemble one nairaland imsu runs girl called chikita
Re: See What A South African Police Officer Did To His Girlfriend (pictures) by northvietnam(m): 12:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
To laugh jux dey hungry me... the face funny die.
But that man no get single joy at all

1 Like

Re: See What A South African Police Officer Did To His Girlfriend (pictures) by SupremePontif: 1:08pm On Mar 22, 2018
The face add weight..

1 Like

Re: See What A South African Police Officer Did To His Girlfriend (pictures) by McBrooklyn(m): 1:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: See What A South African Police Officer Did To His Girlfriend (pictures) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 2:04pm On Mar 22, 2018
Wow...she looks so much like a man after the beating grin

God forgive for laughing...jail for violent folks angry
Re: See What A South African Police Officer Did To His Girlfriend (pictures) by Obainoneandonly(m): 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
d guy turned d girl into a wood pecker.maybe she talks too much

1 Like

Re: See What A South African Police Officer Did To His Girlfriend (pictures) by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2018
Sorry, I can't help it.

Re: See What A South African Police Officer Did To His Girlfriend (pictures) by xynerise: 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
He turned her to a platypus shocked
Re: See What A South African Police Officer Did To His Girlfriend (pictures) by Lalas247(f): 8:53am On Mar 23, 2018
ubunja:

you can insult the dog for biting all you want.but if you stand there and allow it to keep biting you then you dont love yourself.
walk away. is that so hard??
exactly ! they are both stupid especially the lady

she basically told the guy keep beating me up ... women shouting strong .. feminir or wtever and yet can't walk away from abusive relationship because of money ! cause I don't understand why anyone will remained. there

no time for weak bishes and weak men
she even has cheek to be taking picture for what pity party I'm sorry but she let this happen

(1) (Reply)

Should I Accept Her Back After Being Gone Several Months Without Communicating? / "Nigerian Girls Are The Most Boring Creatures On Earth" — Nigerian Man / Lady Refuses To Kiss Hubby At Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.