Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:34 PM

This Man Was Given N5.5 Million As Apology After He Was Accused Wrongly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Man Was Given N5.5 Million As Apology After He Was Accused Wrongly (624 Views)

"How Much Is Benz": Reactions As Nigerian Man Breaks His Piggy Bank, Counts N5.5 / Lady Poses With N10m, Other Goodies Her Man Gifted Her As Apology To Her (Pix) / 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Man Was Given N5.5 Million As Apology After He Was Accused Wrongly by danphy6x: 7:55pm On Mar 22, 2018
@.COM

A Twitter user identified as Nel, has narrated what happened to him at the airport yesterday.

According to him, an elderly woman had accused him of stealing her iphone 8, which he didn’t do.

It was eventually discovered that she forgot her phone at home but he had already been disgraced as the woman slapped him twice and other people that joined them called him ‘thief’.

The story had a very funny ending which might get you angry….lol

Read his hilarious story below;

Yesterday was the saddest day in my life. I got to the Airport to board a flight to Abuja.

Suddenly, I saw an elderly woman complaining about her stolen phone. I went close to see if I could help. At the same time, I was also downloading a PDF file on my phone.

Immediately she saw my phone, she told the crowd that that was her phone which was an iPhone 8. For a moment I was so surprised, shocked and so confused. She held me and slapped me. The crowd attempted to beat me up but luckily a policeman who was passing by came into the scene.

He asked what was going on, I explained with tears all over my face. The Policeman was about sending us to the Airport Police Post but I still insisted that I was innocent.

So the policeman asked the woman to call her phone.She called and a girl picked, apparently it was her daughter; ” she said mum you left your phone at home when you were leaving to town” Tears rolled down the more from my eyes because I had already been disgraced.

The policeman told the woman to apologize, the woman brought out her Cheque book and wrote a cheque of 5.5million naira and wanted to hand it over to me but I just opened my eyes stood up from my bed and went to urinate.

Please I need your advice as a colleague ;,, should I return to sleep ? Or to go & Treat Malaria?

Source: http://www..com/2018/03/this-man-was-given-n55-million-as.html

Re: This Man Was Given N5.5 Million As Apology After He Was Accused Wrongly by EvilChild: 7:59pm On Mar 22, 2018
Drop his house address let's pay him a visit to congratulate him.
Oyedepo and his fellow wire wire pastors will be searching for a new format to use on this young man so he'd use half of the money to pay tithe
Re: This Man Was Given N5.5 Million As Apology After He Was Accused Wrongly by greatnaija01: 8:01pm On Mar 22, 2018
your FATHERRRRRRR

see as I don they call neighbors for night GIST,,,,

ashey na DREAM.... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: This Man Was Given N5.5 Million As Apology After He Was Accused Wrongly by CuriousMynd: 8:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
Lol.. The last part though
Re: This Man Was Given N5.5 Million As Apology After He Was Accused Wrongly by donstan18: 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2018
cheesy
Re: This Man Was Given N5.5 Million As Apology After He Was Accused Wrongly by Homeboiy: 8:24pm On Mar 22, 2018
I smiled I no lie

(1) (Reply)

Sold / If He Likes You, He'll Do These 12 Things(Even if it Hurts) / Duncan Mighty And Wife Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.