Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

"How Much Is Benz": Reactions As Nigerian Man Breaks His Piggy Bank, Counts N5.5 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "How Much Is Benz": Reactions As Nigerian Man Breaks His Piggy Bank, Counts N5.5 (3897 Views)

Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of Three Years Cause He Has Never Seen Her Angry / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend After She Covered His Face With Emoji On Twitter / Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"How Much Is Benz": Reactions As Nigerian Man Breaks His Piggy Bank, Counts N5.5 by CrisNews: 9:13am On Nov 05, 2022

1 Share

Re: "How Much Is Benz": Reactions As Nigerian Man Breaks His Piggy Bank, Counts N5.5 by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 05, 2022
Fantastic lie!

Anything to trend on SM. So he had never dropped N200 or N500 Denominations, except N1000 in his Piggy Bank in the course of saving?

Between, the man in the video & his lacklustre residence doesn't appear as somebody who can conveniently save 500k not to talk of 5.5million.

Believe at your own peril.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "How Much Is Benz": Reactions As Nigerian Man Breaks His Piggy Bank, Counts N5.5 by Offpoint1: 9:20am On Nov 05, 2022
Foolishness is stacking up Naira in the name of savings.

Is he really saving? cause each Penny he drops lost value the next day.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "How Much Is Benz": Reactions As Nigerian Man Breaks His Piggy Bank, Counts N5.5 by Abfinest007(m): 9:39am On Nov 05, 2022
You can only deceive fools .you can't save 5 million naira .

1)since when,did you starting saving this money
2) during the period of saving, this money u never one day,put in 200 or 500
3)it not possible to save, that money in a year
4) it will take you close to 3 years if u decide to save 5k each day
5) why is it now that CBN wants to re-design naira

2 Likes

Re: "How Much Is Benz": Reactions As Nigerian Man Breaks His Piggy Bank, Counts N5.5 by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 05, 2022
Instead of thinking and starting a business, he's thinking of Benz.

The same Benz that's gonna require car insurance.

7 Likes

Re: "How Much Is Benz": Reactions As Nigerian Man Breaks His Piggy Bank, Counts N5.5 by detectivejones: 9:44am On Nov 05, 2022
Anything to trend in the world we live in is doable. And I used to think its only women that like cameras and attention.
Re: "How Much Is Benz": Reactions As Nigerian Man Breaks His Piggy Bank, Counts N5.5 by michlins(m): 9:49am On Nov 05, 2022
KunleAkingbadeh:
Fantastic lie!

Anything to trend on SM. So he had never dropped N200 or N500 Denominations, except N1000 in his Piggy Bank in the course of saving?

Between, the man in the video & his lacklustre residence doesn't appear as somebody who can conveniently save 500k not to talk of 5.5million.

it's difficult for you doesn't mean it's difficult for others.

I know people who drop 10k weekly savings. Girls are the highest sef. You will that one thinking she can barely eat. Make she carry safe break, you will wonder how she raised such savings

6 Likes

Re: "How Much Is Benz": Reactions As Nigerian Man Breaks His Piggy Bank, Counts N5.5 by DaInferno(m): 9:51am On Nov 05, 2022
KunleAkingbadeh:
Fantastic lie!

you watch the video? undecided
Re: "How Much Is Benz": Reactions As Nigerian Man Breaks His Piggy Bank, Counts N5.5 by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 05, 2022
michlins:
it's difficult for you doesn't mean it's difficult for others.

I know people who drop 10k weekly savings. Girls are the highest sef. You will that one thinking she can barely eat. Make she carry safe break, you will wonder how she raised such savings

I can see how mentally, mathematically & financially poor that you are!

Someone dropping 10k per week is just 40k per month & 480k per year.

It will take that person roughly 11 years to save 5.5 million.

Are you now telling me that the SAVER will have no URGENT need for money in the whole 11 years? YOU ARE SO DAFT!

Like someone commented above, this one of the STACKED Funds affected by the recent CBN policy.

3 Likes

Re: "How Much Is Benz": Reactions As Nigerian Man Breaks His Piggy Bank, Counts N5.5 by michlins(m): 10:43am On Nov 05, 2022
KunleAkingbadeh:

I can see how mentally, mathematically & financially poor that you are!

Someone dropping 10k per week is just 40k per month & 480k per year.

It will take that person roughly 11 years to save 5.5 million.

Are you now telling me that the SAVER will have no URGENT need for money in the whole 11 years? YOU ARE SO DAFT!

Like someone commented above, this one of the STACKED Funds affected by the recent CBN policy.
explaining things on nairaland,one has to be a patient teacher and black board. I told you about someone who drops 10k weekly, there are people who drops more than that on a daily basis.

I for one see it as waste but I am not others

2 Likes

Re: "How Much Is Benz": Reactions As Nigerian Man Breaks His Piggy Bank, Counts N5.5 by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 05, 2022
Abfinest007:
You can only deceive fools .you can't save 5 million naira .

1)since when,did you starting saving this money
2) during the period of saving this money u never one day put in 200 or 500
3)it not possible to that money in a year
4) it will takes you close to 3 years if u decide to save 5k each day
5) why is it now that CBN wants to re-design naira

God bless you My Brother. Most people dont use their thinking faculty.

1 Like

Re: "How Much Is Benz": Reactions As Nigerian Man Breaks His Piggy Bank, Counts N5.5 by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 05, 2022
michlins:
explaining things on nairaland,one has to be a patient teacher and black board. I told you about someone who drops 10k weekly, there are people who drops more than that on a daily basis.

I for one see it as waste but I am not others

Alright my brother!

If you can conveniently drop 10k daily in Nigeria, that means your monthly earnings is far above NGN300,000 per Month.

But people who make such money don't NECESSARILY need a piggybank. I see no reasons why you will be dropping 10k cash when you can conveniently do a seamless & effortless ELECTRONICAL Savings in your Bank Account.

Even banks/Bankers approach Moto Park/ Motor Garage Leaders to retrieve their Cash Proceeds and save it on their behalf.

In whatsoever way you want to look at it, this is purely an hoax.

3 Likes

Re: "How Much Is Benz": Reactions As Nigerian Man Breaks His Piggy Bank, Counts N5.5 by michlins(m): 11:01am On Nov 05, 2022
KunleAkingbadeh:

Alright my brother!

If you can conveniently drop 10k daily in Nigeria, that means your monthly earnings is far above NGN300,000 per Month.

But people who make such money don't NECESSARILY need a piggybank. I see no reasons why you will be dropping 10k cash when you can conveniently do a seamless & effortless ELECTRONICAL Savings in your Bank Account.

Even banks/Bankers approach Moto Park/ Motor Garage Leaders to retrieve their Cash Proceeds and save it on their behalf.

In whatsoever way you want to look at it, this is purely an hoax.
no these people are not based on salary. They have good business paying them

3 Likes

Re: "How Much Is Benz": Reactions As Nigerian Man Breaks His Piggy Bank, Counts N5.5 by Nicepoker(m): 1:25pm On Nov 05, 2022
Looking for an avenue to take the cash to the bank

1 Like

Re: "How Much Is Benz": Reactions As Nigerian Man Breaks His Piggy Bank, Counts N5.5 by sloo1: 2:33pm On Nov 05, 2022
Time for bandits, kidnappers and druggies to crawl out. They must find a way to deposit their cash.

3 Likes

Re: "How Much Is Benz": Reactions As Nigerian Man Breaks His Piggy Bank, Counts N5.5 by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 05, 2022
Samantha123:
Instead of thinking and starting a business, he's thinking of Benz.

The same Benz that's gonna require car insurance.
I will be breaking mine come Next month.
Hope you'll assist me?
Re: "How Much Is Benz": Reactions As Nigerian Man Breaks His Piggy Bank, Counts N5.5 by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 05, 2022
Assist you how?
MALIGNANTGuest:

I will be breaking mine come Next month.
Hope you'll assist me?

1 Like

Re: "How Much Is Benz": Reactions As Nigerian Man Breaks His Piggy Bank, Counts N5.5 by Benwallt(m): 5:56pm On Nov 05, 2022
KunleAkingbadeh:
Fantastic lie!

The thing really pained you
Re: "How Much Is Benz": Reactions As Nigerian Man Breaks His Piggy Bank, Counts N5.5 by Emmanuel909090: 7:14pm On Nov 05, 2022
Offpoint1:
Foolishness is stacking up Naira in the name of savings.

Is he really saving? cause each Penny he drops lost value the next day.

Wisdom
Re: "How Much Is Benz": Reactions As Nigerian Man Breaks His Piggy Bank, Counts N5.5 by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 05, 2022
Samantha123:
Assist you how?
Assist in counting mine...
Open invitation
Re: "How Much Is Benz": Reactions As Nigerian Man Breaks His Piggy Bank, Counts N5.5 by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 05, 2022
I didn't do mathematics or accounting in high school, so I wouldn't want to miscalculate the money.. grin grin grin
MALIGNANTGuest:

Assist in counting mine...
Open invitation
Re: "How Much Is Benz": Reactions As Nigerian Man Breaks His Piggy Bank, Counts N5.5 by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 05, 2022
Benwallt:
The thing really pained you

Yes! Because YOUR FATHER has never counted such money before.
Re: "How Much Is Benz": Reactions As Nigerian Man Breaks His Piggy Bank, Counts N5.5 by Benwallt(m): 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2022
KunleAkingbadeh:

Yes! Because YOUR FATHER has never counted such money before.
Weldone. You are not doing bastardly at all. You can still improve your ineptitude
Re: "How Much Is Benz": Reactions As Nigerian Man Breaks His Piggy Bank, Counts N5.5 by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 05, 2022
Benwallt:
Weldone. You are not doing bastardly at all. You can still improve your ineptitude

grin grin grin

With these wobble sentences, i think i now understand the peculiarity of your situation.

Favour me your address, let me send you Brighter Grammar or Essential English Language Textbook.

One love brother!
Re: "How Much Is Benz": Reactions As Nigerian Man Breaks His Piggy Bank, Counts N5.5 by Benwallt(m): 9:44pm On Nov 05, 2022
KunleAkingbadeh:

grin grin grin

With these wobble sentences, i think i now understand the peculiarity of your situation.

Favour me your address, let me send you Brighter Grammar or Essential English Language Textbook.

One love brother!
Wow! Keep improving. I can see you've learnt a lesson. Pele
Re: "How Much Is Benz": Reactions As Nigerian Man Breaks His Piggy Bank, Counts N5.5 by davillian(m): 10:19pm On Nov 05, 2022
They should arrest this guy
E get why !
Re: "How Much Is Benz": Reactions As Nigerian Man Breaks His Piggy Bank, Counts N5.5 by culf: 10:42pm On Nov 05, 2022
This change of Naira notes is beginning to make sense...
Re: "How Much Is Benz": Reactions As Nigerian Man Breaks His Piggy Bank, Counts N5.5 by FERNADEZISBACK: 5:37am On Nov 06, 2022
Samantha123:
I didn't do mathematics or accounting in high school, so I wouldn't want to miscalculate the money.. grin grin grin
Hi
Re: "How Much Is Benz": Reactions As Nigerian Man Breaks His Piggy Bank, Counts N5.5 by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 06, 2022
Re: "How Much Is Benz": Reactions As Nigerian Man Breaks His Piggy Bank, Counts N5.5 by FERNADEZISBACK: 8:19pm On Nov 06, 2022
Samantha123:
Hey.
How is you?
Re: "How Much Is Benz": Reactions As Nigerian Man Breaks His Piggy Bank, Counts N5.5 by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 06, 2022
I'm good, you?
FERNADEZISBACK:
How is you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Are Wicked / "Friendzone" An Ideology That Has Taken Over The Mind Of Modern Guys / Plz I Nid Idea/sugestion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.