Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Can You Perform Domestic Chores For Your Wife? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Perform Domestic Chores For Your Wife? (6013 Views)

My fiancee Finds It Difficult To Cook & Do House Chores, Is This A Red Flag? / Domestic chores for Both Genders In The US Have Been Reversed. / Wifes Shouldn't Expect Husbands To Take On Domestic Chores, Its An Abomination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Perform Domestic Chores For Your Wife? by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
DonPiiko:
Lefulefu come and see this clever guy that wants to toast chic with scope

Re: Can You Perform Domestic Chores For Your Wife? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:03pm On Mar 23, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
not once in a week OK, like everyday

just asking

cc lalasticlala
.. Everyday,No. Sometimes,yes. During pregnancy and delivery,yes
Re: Can You Perform Domestic Chores For Your Wife? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 23, 2018
It's allowed carry on
BluntTheApostle:
wink

Re: Can You Perform Domestic Chores For Your Wife? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 23, 2018
DonPiiko:
Lefulefu come and see this clever guy that wants to toast chic with scope
i thought BlunttheApostle belonged to the school of thought dat believes women should do all the home chorus grin grin grin

Re: Can You Perform Domestic Chores For Your Wife? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 23, 2018
Baba don see ukwu story change
lefulefu:

i thought BlunttheApostle belonged to the school of thought dat believes women should do all the home chorus grin grin grin
Re: Can You Perform Domestic Chores For Your Wife? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 23, 2018
DonPiiko:
Baba don see ukwu story change
u mean he"s now a believer? grin grin grin grin
who got him ukwunised? grin grin

Re: Can You Perform Domestic Chores For Your Wife? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 23, 2018
Na Lalas24 o her hips don't lie so baba wants to smack that
lefulefu:

u mean he"s now a believer? grin grin grin grin
who got him ukwunised? grin grin
Re: Can You Perform Domestic Chores For Your Wife? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
DonPiiko:
Na Lalas24 o her hips don't lie so baba wants to smack that
hahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Can You Perform Domestic Chores For Your Wife? by dominique(f): 5:05am On Mar 24, 2018
TheUpsetGirl:
sometime ago, see what our dear mod Dominique said; women are dependent by nature cry

So why did you edit out the full username, date and topic before posting the screenshot?

In case you've not noticed, my username is in lowercase 'd' not initial capital like the one you put up there. Madam TheUpsetGirl, why do you have to post a fake screenshot to discredit me? Do you know that's a direct violation of rule 8 and it attracts a ban? Post the unedited screenshot or be ready to go away for two weeks minimum.

I've been on this forum for 12 years. That I held certain views years back doesn't mean that I still will hold same beliefs in the present day. So all that post digging was absolutely unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: Can You Perform Domestic Chores For Your Wife? by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:46am On Mar 24, 2018
lefulefu:

Baba, you misunderstood me o grin
Re: Can You Perform Domestic Chores For Your Wife? by Adukey(f): 8:17am On Mar 24, 2018
dominique:
The running of the home should be the responsibility of both couple not just one person. There's hardly a home where both husband and wife don't contribute financially to the upkeep of the family. So why should the husband doing chores in his OWN house be an issue? God will save my daughter from all these poorly trained boys that are all over the place. She will never be any man's liability neither will she be anybody's glorified maid.

Rightly typed, ma.

1 Like

Re: Can You Perform Domestic Chores For Your Wife? by Adukey(f): 8:19am On Mar 24, 2018
lefulefu:

chorus ko, bridge ni
Re: Can You Perform Domestic Chores For Your Wife? by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 24, 2018
BluntTheApostle:

Baba, you misunderstood me o grin

i understand perfectly brother grin
u bcame a believer wen u sighted lalas2.47 ukwu cheesy
according to piiko cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Perform Domestic Chores For Your Wife? by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 24, 2018
Adukey:

chorus ko, bridge ni
don't u like ur man to cook for u and bring ur breakfast for u in bedcheesy
Re: Can You Perform Domestic Chores For Your Wife? by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 24, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry
☣ ☠

∆ Yes ooo.. Infact I will carry her pregnancy.
Mtchew.. ∆

☣ ☠
chai! always angry
Re: Can You Perform Domestic Chores For Your Wife? by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 24, 2018
DonPiiko:
I am poor and ugly, I will fit in
lol. I tire 4 u
Re: Can You Perform Domestic Chores For Your Wife? by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 24, 2018
dominique:

So why did you edit out the full username, date and topic before posting the screenshot?

In case you've not noticed, my username is in lowercase 'd' not initial capital like the one you put up there. Madam TheUpsetGirl, why do you have to post a fake screenshot to discredit me? Do you know that's a direct violation of rule 8 and it attracts a ban? Post the unedited screenshot or be ready to go away for two weeks minimum.

I've been on this forum for 12 years. That I held certain views years back doesn't mean that I still will hold same beliefs in the present day. So all that post digging was absolutely unnecessary.

angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Delete the post and ban her simple.

I wish I were a mod! People go too chop ban

☣ ☠
Re: Can You Perform Domestic Chores For Your Wife? by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 24, 2018
Even me I tire for myself
gloria34:
lol. I tire 4 u

1 Like

Re: Can You Perform Domestic Chores For Your Wife? by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 24, 2018
You have gotten yourself into trouble with your unnecessary FBI work
TheUpsetGirl:
sometime ago, see what our dear mod Dominique said; women are dependent by nature cry
Re: Can You Perform Domestic Chores For Your Wife? by Telsa(m): 12:08pm On Mar 24, 2018
I do all the house chores except cooking and washing her clothes. But when she gave birth I did all washings until she's strong enough.

1 Like

Re: Can You Perform Domestic Chores For Your Wife? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 24, 2018
dominique:

if it's fake why are you bothering yourself? according to her, you said that some time ago

BTW are you indirectly threatening her then? it's time I take legal action against Seun Osewa for his failure to tackle cyber bullying /and online threats.
Re: Can You Perform Domestic Chores For Your Wife? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 24, 2018
?

I
Re: Can You Perform Domestic Chores For Your Wife? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 24, 2018
dominique:

TheUpsetGirl needs to be banned. Her other monikers should attract the same ban too TheUpsetGirl1

Sanity seriously needs to return to Nairaland

Cc: Seun
Re: Can You Perform Domestic Chores For Your Wife? by dominique(f): 1:51pm On Mar 24, 2018
Prechbills:

if it's fake why are you bothering yourself? according to her, you said that some time ago

BTW are you indirectly threatening her then? it's time I take legal action against Seun Osewa for his failure to tackle cyber bullying /and online threats.

So I should have folded my hands and watch her get away with posting false info about me?
I'm not threatening, people have been banned for posting false information about members with intention to mislead others. Try and get acquainted with the rules

1 Like

Re: Can You Perform Domestic Chores For Your Wife? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 24, 2018
dominique:

So I should have folded my hands and watch her get away with posting false info about me?
I'm not threatening, people have been banned for posting false information about members with intention to mislead others. Try and get acquainted with the rules

rules ke.. same thing that brought down 2go.. banning up and down, I believe that out of the 1m users of nairaland only 150,000 are active. I pray that nairaland doesn't replicate naijaloaded and 2go. by the time people start deactivating their accounts only the mods are going to use this platform. that was how it started on 2go
Re: Can You Perform Domestic Chores For Your Wife? by Kobicove(m): 4:19pm On Mar 24, 2018
It depends on the circumstances
Re: Can You Perform Domestic Chores For Your Wife? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 24, 2018
most men do
Re: Can You Perform Domestic Chores For Your Wife? by mzhorlah(f): 7:24pm On Mar 24, 2018
If I were a guy,why not We are help mate,ain't we?
Re: Can You Perform Domestic Chores For Your Wife? by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:02am On Mar 25, 2018
lefulefu:
i understand perfectly brother grin u bcame a believer wen u sighted lalas2.47 ukwu cheesy according to piiko cheesy
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Perform Domestic Chores For Your Wife? by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:03am On Mar 25, 2018
Adukey:

chorus ko, bridge ni
Hajia, how far?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Set To Wed In 8 Days Time Sleeps With Another Man(screenshot) / Lady Leaves Many Shocked, Flaunts Juicy 'watermelons' In Public Bus [photos].... / See What This Lady Did After Breakup With Her Man ( PHOTO )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.