Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,917 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

“I Have Everything, Yet No Man, Pls Ask Me Out?” – Beautiful Lady Laments Of Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Have Everything, Yet No Man, Pls Ask Me Out?” – Beautiful Lady Laments Of Her (6181 Views)

Men Are No Longer Persuasive - Lady Laments / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / Man Must Always be a Man, Pls Check This Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Have Everything, Yet No Man, Pls Ask Me Out?” – Beautiful Lady Laments Of Her by Nangaih6267: 11:03am On Jan 05, 2023
A beautiful young Nigerian lady has lamented over being single despite possessing all the physical features that can attract a man.

In a trending video, the young lady expressed how exhausting being single is and wondered why she’s yet to find a man to be her companion.

To Read More and watch the video click link below

https://hotvibeszone.com.ng/i-have-everything-yet-no-man-pls-ask-me-out-beautiful-lady-laments-of-her-single-statusvideo/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: “I Have Everything, Yet No Man, Pls Ask Me Out?” – Beautiful Lady Laments Of Her by inforesource: 11:11am On Jan 05, 2023
Do you have Jesus?

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Have Everything, Yet No Man, Pls Ask Me Out?” – Beautiful Lady Laments Of Her by advanceDNA: 11:20am On Jan 05, 2023
Dont worry...u dont need a man

2 Likes

Re: “I Have Everything, Yet No Man, Pls Ask Me Out?” – Beautiful Lady Laments Of Her by Jeon(f): 11:24am On Jan 05, 2023
Don't worry.. The star of marriage is still processing.

Always remember to include your past life/debts of ur past life, angular house /7th house[and the sign /planet inside the 7th house ],1st house, moon, numerology, Date of birth, life-path number in what ever you are doing /looking for .. There are powers in those stars hanging on the sky.

3 Likes

Re: “I Have Everything, Yet No Man, Pls Ask Me Out?” – Beautiful Lady Laments Of Her by Candidlady: 11:27am On Jan 05, 2023
Kollins11 will marry you

A loner and a sadist who is sex starved goes bout looking for vulnerable ladies to prey on
Re: “I Have Everything, Yet No Man, Pls Ask Me Out?” – Beautiful Lady Laments Of Her by Uchesis: 11:30am On Jan 05, 2023
Nangaih6267:
A beautiful young Nigerian lady has lamented over being single despite possessing all the physical features that can attract a man.

In a trending video, the young lady expressed how exhausting being single is and wondered why she’s yet to find a man to be her companion.

To Read More and watch the video click link below

https://hotvibeszone.com.ng/i-have-everything-yet-no-man-pls-ask-me-out-beautiful-lady-laments-of-her-single-statusvideo/
she has the physical attributes, but does she have the behavioural and intellectual attributes? grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Have Everything, Yet No Man, Pls Ask Me Out?” – Beautiful Lady Laments Of Her by Kollins11: 11:47am On Jan 05, 2023
Candidlady:
Kollins11 will marry you

A loner and a sadist who is sex starved goes bout looking for vulnerable ladies to prey on
this one dey call me names becus say i dey liberate SIMPs from y'all daughters of jezebel manipulations. Una never see anything, the way we real niggas go deal with una gender kpekus this year... Infact Satan go reject us if we enter hell fire.

Back to topic: I pity any bastard SIMPs wey go fall for her useless manipulations. The useless girl no even reach half of the kind of girls I dey fvck for club.

Ogun kill all these useless gender... All of them.

5 Likes

Re: “I Have Everything, Yet No Man, Pls Ask Me Out?” – Beautiful Lady Laments Of Her by meobizy(f): 11:48am On Jan 05, 2023
…but is she wealthier than Dangote?
Re: “I Have Everything, Yet No Man, Pls Ask Me Out?” – Beautiful Lady Laments Of Her by reiddecuti: 12:08pm On Jan 05, 2023
This is a case of a judge judging herself.

I'm outta here.
Re: “I Have Everything, Yet No Man, Pls Ask Me Out?” – Beautiful Lady Laments Of Her by PellsKodak: 12:10pm On Jan 05, 2023
Candidlady:
Kollins11 will marry you

Stay off drugs hoelosho grin

2 Likes

Re: “I Have Everything, Yet No Man, Pls Ask Me Out?” – Beautiful Lady Laments Of Her by PerfectStranger(m): 1:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
inforesource:
Do you have Jesus?
Help me ask her bro.

They claim to have everything yet be spreading legs in hotels for money.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Have Everything, Yet No Man, Pls Ask Me Out?” – Beautiful Lady Laments Of Her by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 05, 2023
Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: “I Have Everything, Yet No Man, Pls Ask Me Out?” – Beautiful Lady Laments Of Her by Autobot05: 1:47pm On Jan 05, 2023
In the end ... they never feel fulfilled if they dont have a man ....

Bye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Have Everything, Yet No Man, Pls Ask Me Out?” – Beautiful Lady Laments Of Her by BigYash: 1:59pm On Jan 05, 2023
grin Confused gender. After them don shout men are scum finish,they still can't live without the scums in their lives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Have Everything, Yet No Man, Pls Ask Me Out?” – Beautiful Lady Laments Of Her by inforesource: 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
PerfectStranger:

Help me ask her bro.

She said she has "EVERYTHING". One of the scriptures that usually keeps me thinking always is that one that says and I quote ".Mark 8:36, King James Version: For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?" One thing that strikes me in this verse is that I have not seen anyone yet that gains the WHOLE world. Assuming we have such one, the scripture says, your soul is still much more expensive than that.

Note: The Bible is using a business term: Profit and Loss. Very instructive.

2 Likes

Re: “I Have Everything, Yet No Man, Pls Ask Me Out?” – Beautiful Lady Laments Of Her by Solofresh2: 2:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
If you need a man, ask them out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Have Everything, Yet No Man, Pls Ask Me Out?” – Beautiful Lady Laments Of Her by Solocoin: 2:14pm On Jan 05, 2023
You might have everything physical that can attract a man but have a bad character.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Have Everything, Yet No Man, Pls Ask Me Out?” – Beautiful Lady Laments Of Her by Sparrk007(m): 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2023
Olosho wan cash out

1 Like

Re: “I Have Everything, Yet No Man, Pls Ask Me Out?” – Beautiful Lady Laments Of Her by Raalsalghul: 2:21pm On Jan 05, 2023
Kollins11:
Infact Satan go reject us if we enter hell fire.
grin grin
Re: “I Have Everything, Yet No Man, Pls Ask Me Out?” – Beautiful Lady Laments Of Her by DONFRANSKID(m): 3:05pm On Jan 05, 2023
She is lying
She should just say that she hasn't seen the man she loves.
Attention seeking bítçh, when she was in her prime she was busy chasing sugar daddies.
All these ashawo self.

2 Likes

Re: “I Have Everything, Yet No Man, Pls Ask Me Out?” – Beautiful Lady Laments Of Her by foxxydude: 3:12pm On Jan 05, 2023
Like 50 unread messages are on her DM grin

2 Likes

Re: “I Have Everything, Yet No Man, Pls Ask Me Out?” – Beautiful Lady Laments Of Her by imagrg(m): 3:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
Beware oh.
She's hired to bring in men for kidney harvest methinks. shocked
Re: “I Have Everything, Yet No Man, Pls Ask Me Out?” – Beautiful Lady Laments Of Her by Nyascobar1414: 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2023
Someone to take you out of poverty
Re: “I Have Everything, Yet No Man, Pls Ask Me Out?” – Beautiful Lady Laments Of Her by gassbee: 4:26pm On Jan 05, 2023
Is not all about d looks , ur attitude really matters
Re: “I Have Everything, Yet No Man, Pls Ask Me Out?” – Beautiful Lady Laments Of Her by Prettygirl200(f): 4:40pm On Jan 05, 2023
BigYash:
grin Confused gender. After them don shout men are scum finish,they still can't live without the scums in their lives
Hmmm who and who dey shout say men are scum?
Re: “I Have Everything, Yet No Man, Pls Ask Me Out?” – Beautiful Lady Laments Of Her by marlow1962(m): 5:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
Lol
We knw say na clout, but I wn ask sometin, why ladies always come online to cry? Like I don’t understand that shit.

1 Like

Re: “I Have Everything, Yet No Man, Pls Ask Me Out?” – Beautiful Lady Laments Of Her by GOFRONT(m): 5:06pm On Jan 05, 2023
shocked
Re: “I Have Everything, Yet No Man, Pls Ask Me Out?” – Beautiful Lady Laments Of Her by Kobojunkie: 5:09pm On Jan 05, 2023
inforesource:
Do you have Jesus?
Stop confusing Religion with Jesus. undecided
Re: “I Have Everything, Yet No Man, Pls Ask Me Out?” – Beautiful Lady Laments Of Her by Kobojunkie: 5:11pm On Jan 05, 2023
Uchesis:
she has the physical attributes, but does she have the behavioural and intellectual attributes? grin
Do you? You say that as if all in marriage are worth much intellectually. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Have Everything, Yet No Man, Pls Ask Me Out?” – Beautiful Lady Laments Of Her by Kobojunkie: 5:12pm On Jan 05, 2023
PerfectStranger:
Help me ask her bro.
Are men who are to marry not doing pretty much the same? undecided

1 Like

Re: “I Have Everything, Yet No Man, Pls Ask Me Out?” – Beautiful Lady Laments Of Her by BigYash: 5:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Hmmm who and who dey shout say men are scum?
Them full nairaland na. How you go say u no know them,abi you wan whyne me ni? shocked
Re: “I Have Everything, Yet No Man, Pls Ask Me Out?” – Beautiful Lady Laments Of Her by Kobojunkie: 5:13pm On Jan 05, 2023
inforesource:
She said she has "EVERYTHING". One of the scriptures that usually keeps me thinking always is that one that says and I quote ".Mark 8:36, King James Version: For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?" One thing that strikes me in this verse is that I have not seen anyone yet that gains the WHOLE world. Assuming we have such one, the scripture says, your soul is still much more expensive than that.

Note: The Bible is using a business term: Profit and Loss. Very instructive.
Stop quoting verses in what is instead religious fervor. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did My Nigerian Husband Marry Me For Love, Greencard, Or Both? / Girls Can You Date A Guy Like This For A Million Naira Per Month / Wat Was D Last Thing U Said To Ur Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.