Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Wifes Shouldn't Expect Husbands To Take On Domestic Chores, Its An Abomination - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wifes Shouldn't Expect Husbands To Take On Domestic Chores, Its An Abomination (3259 Views)

Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) / Can You Perform Domestic Chores For Your Wife? / I And My Cousin Having sex: An Abomination?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wifes Shouldn't Expect Husbands To Take On Domestic Chores, Its An Abomination by Kennedyiheme: 2:49pm On Jan 19, 2020
In this age and time... if you are gonna get married and go true the usual ritual of getting a wife, then this is for you... in this age and time modern wifes now expect to share chores in the house with thier husbands.. what disrespect, you come home the wife would say he should cook if he's hungry or they cook together.. happens in the western world all the time and its creeping into our society... on rare occasions its okay to help your wife just for bonding.. but its not your place.. these feminists have started poisoning traditional marriages... the day your wife asks you to share chores with her... KICk HER OUT....

3 Likes

Re: Wifes Shouldn't Expect Husbands To Take On Domestic Chores, Its An Abomination by hisgrace090: 3:02pm On Jan 19, 2020
Unless the man like doing so if not it's unfair.
Re: Wifes Shouldn't Expect Husbands To Take On Domestic Chores, Its An Abomination by donbachi(m): 3:02pm On Jan 19, 2020
Nigerian Hunger never catch u...so,how about those whose cooking is their hobby...make we we no cook again abi....me i dey cook,wash my wife pants and clean house...i dey even bake wetin my kids will take to school 2moro now.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wifes Shouldn't Expect Husbands To Take On Domestic Chores, Its An Abomination by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 19, 2020
To cook as a single guy dea tire me na when I don manage pay bride price I go still enter kitchen? I can only cook if she is sick

3 Likes

Re: Wifes Shouldn't Expect Husbands To Take On Domestic Chores, Its An Abomination by Kennedyiheme: 3:07pm On Jan 19, 2020
donbachi:
Nigerian Hunger never catch u...so,how about those whose cooking is their hobby...make we we no cook again abi....me i dey cook,wash my wife pants and clean house...i dey even bake wetin my kids will take to school 2moro now.
you're a simp man, they are plenty on nairaland
Re: Wifes Shouldn't Expect Husbands To Take On Domestic Chores, Its An Abomination by Rhaspody(m): 3:08pm On Jan 19, 2020
I'm a man that loves to cook. what will now happen to me?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wifes Shouldn't Expect Husbands To Take On Domestic Chores, Its An Abomination by Kennedyiheme: 3:08pm On Jan 19, 2020
Lostz:
To cook as a single guy dea tire me na when I don manage pay bride price I go still enter kitchen? I can only cook if she is sick
i buy take outs and junk food most times lol
Re: Wifes Shouldn't Expect Husbands To Take On Domestic Chores, Its An Abomination by GraGra247(m): 3:08pm On Jan 19, 2020
I'm a man. I hate feminists but I don't agree with your unfounded assertion.

If you love your wife you'll be happy to assist in house chores.

But if she deliberately begins to turn you to her houseboy then that is disrespect and contempt.

9 Likes

Re: Wifes Shouldn't Expect Husbands To Take On Domestic Chores, Its An Abomination by Kennedyiheme: 3:09pm On Jan 19, 2020
Rhaspody:
trust me you should reduce it cos she'll take it for granted and see you as week.. it doesn't make sense i know, but thats how the womans mind works
Re: Wifes Shouldn't Expect Husbands To Take On Domestic Chores, Its An Abomination by Kennedyiheme: 3:10pm On Jan 19, 2020
GraGra247:

But if she deliberately begins to turn you to her houseboy then that is disrespect and contempt.
with women they think like fishes.. yhe day you stop doing it, there would be chaos
Re: Wifes Shouldn't Expect Husbands To Take On Domestic Chores, Its An Abomination by Rhaspody(m): 3:14pm On Jan 19, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
trust me you should reduce it cos she'll take it for granted and see you as week.. it doesn't make sense i know, but thats how the womans mind works

thank God she's seeing me as week and not weak.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wifes Shouldn't Expect Husbands To Take On Domestic Chores, Its An Abomination by Abfinest007(m): 3:14pm On Jan 19, 2020
house chores should not be for women alone bcuz too much of house work can make her get older than her age

7 Likes

Re: Wifes Shouldn't Expect Husbands To Take On Domestic Chores, Its An Abomination by ednut1(m): 3:14pm On Jan 19, 2020
In the traditional setting man provides while the woman takes care of the home. Today more woman are working and are breadwinners. You cant expect her to come from work lets say from a far place like lekki to iyana ipaja daily and still expect her to cook. Get a maid biko. If she is an housewife yes she should cook for u. Times have changed people should change too. It used to be an abomination to marry non virgin today it aint , human sacrifice used to be a norm today its a crime

15 Likes

Re: Wifes Shouldn't Expect Husbands To Take On Domestic Chores, Its An Abomination by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 19, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
i buy take outs and junk food most times lol
sometimes I go to the market, buy stuff and dump them in the fridge for like two or three days before cooking. Cooking and cleaning is actually among the few reasons that will make me pay bride price

2 Likes

Re: Wifes Shouldn't Expect Husbands To Take On Domestic Chores, Its An Abomination by Kennedyiheme: 3:17pm On Jan 19, 2020
Rhaspody:

thank God she's seeing me as week and not weak.
lol ok
Re: Wifes Shouldn't Expect Husbands To Take On Domestic Chores, Its An Abomination by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 19, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
In this age and time... if you are gonna get married and go true the usual ritual of getting a wife, then this is for you... in this age and time modern wifes now expect to share chores in the house with thier husbands.. what disrespect, you come home the wife would say he should cook if he's hungry or they cook together.. happens in the western world all the time and its creeping into our society... on rare occasions its okay to help your wife just for bonding.. but its not your place.. these feminists have started poisoning traditional marriages... the day your wife asks you to share chores with her... KICk HER OUT....
how a couple run their home ain't your business.
If they both agree on each preparing their own meals or cook together why not?

7 Likes

Re: Wifes Shouldn't Expect Husbands To Take On Domestic Chores, Its An Abomination by Kennedyiheme: 3:19pm On Jan 19, 2020
ednut1:
In the traditional setting man provides while the woman takes care of the home. Today more woman are working and are breadwinners. You cant expect her to come from work lets say from a far place like lekki to iyana ipaja daily and still expect her to cook. Get a maid biko. If she is an housewife yes she should cook for u. Times have changed people should change too. It used to be an abomination to marry non virgin today it aint , human sacrifice used to be a norm today its a crime
lol times have changed but the laws of matrimony hasn't.. a woman who can't perfect the duty of a wife should stay unmarried and go to work...
Re: Wifes Shouldn't Expect Husbands To Take On Domestic Chores, Its An Abomination by ubunja(m): 3:21pm On Jan 19, 2020
Rhaspody:
lol find a woman who loves to make money and you switch roles. Lmfao.

8 Likes

Re: Wifes Shouldn't Expect Husbands To Take On Domestic Chores, Its An Abomination by Kennedyiheme: 3:21pm On Jan 19, 2020
Michellekabod2:
how a couple run their home ain't your business.
If they both agree on each preparing their own meals or cook together why not?
if you can't perform your duty as the wife but hope and wait your simp husband compromises and share your duties with you, you have no business being married
Re: Wifes Shouldn't Expect Husbands To Take On Domestic Chores, Its An Abomination by ubunja(m): 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2020
ednut1:
as long as the man is still expected to pay the bride price then nothing has changed.

3 Likes

Re: Wifes Shouldn't Expect Husbands To Take On Domestic Chores, Its An Abomination by Kennedyiheme: 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2020
ubunja:
lol find a woman who loves to make money and you switch roles. Lmfao.
grin grin men that are meant to be strong and the protectors of the home are eager ro drag wife duties with the wife.. what a world we live in.. no wonder the divorce rate is higher than the days of our mothers where there was no divorce because everyone played the role nature had assigned...

1 Like

Re: Wifes Shouldn't Expect Husbands To Take On Domestic Chores, Its An Abomination by Rhaspody(m): 3:23pm On Jan 19, 2020
Kennedyiheme:

I've had a girl get angry at me because I didn't beg her to cook for me. as she was forming tiredness, I entered kitchen and cooked my own concoction.
Re: Wifes Shouldn't Expect Husbands To Take On Domestic Chores, Its An Abomination by Kennedyiheme: 3:27pm On Jan 19, 2020
Rhaspody:

I've had a girl get angry at me because I didn't beg her to cook for me. as she was forming tiredness, I entered kitchen and cooked my own concoction.
you did that to make a statement.. which is she is useless to you if she doesn't do her duties as your babe... next time na she go rush go kitchen
Re: Wifes Shouldn't Expect Husbands To Take On Domestic Chores, Its An Abomination by ednut1(m): 3:27pm On Jan 19, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
lol times have changed but the laws of matrimony hasn't.. a woman who can't perfect the duty of a wife should stay unmarried and go to work...
in this nigeria many women are now breadwinners . Is that allowed under ur imaginary laws. Marry correct gal una no go gree. U will go for finest face ; big ass and boobs

8 Likes

Re: Wifes Shouldn't Expect Husbands To Take On Domestic Chores, Its An Abomination by ubunja(m): 3:28pm On Jan 19, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
grin grin men that are meant to be strong and the protectors of the home are eager ro drag wife duties with the wife.. what a world we live in.. no wonder the divorce rate is higher than the days of our mothers where there was no divorce because everyone played the role nature had assigned...
men must protect and defend. That role is non negotiable. Providing though can be worked out. I have my sights on a lady with moola. Wanna gold dig these independent women.
Re: Wifes Shouldn't Expect Husbands To Take On Domestic Chores, Its An Abomination by pocohantas(f): 3:29pm On Jan 19, 2020
Rhaspody:

Most guys cook concoction.

I can't stand them in the kitchen. Clumsy, inarticulate...a total mess.

1 Like

Re: Wifes Shouldn't Expect Husbands To Take On Domestic Chores, Its An Abomination by Kennedyiheme: 3:30pm On Jan 19, 2020
ednut1:
in this nigeria many women are now breadwinners . Is that allowed under ur imaginary laws
lol how many women..? Even when nigeria was good and petrol was 65naira, sardine was 90 naira, women in nigeria where never breadwinners.. its now that everything is cost.. we pay high for things but the income is the same... but no its now that you claim women are breadwinners, how do you guys on nairaland lie like this grin
Re: Wifes Shouldn't Expect Husbands To Take On Domestic Chores, Its An Abomination by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 19, 2020

1 Like

Re: Wifes Shouldn't Expect Husbands To Take On Domestic Chores, Its An Abomination by Trimque2k1(m): 3:33pm On Jan 19, 2020
GraGra247:

You ended up seeing reasons with him
Re: Wifes Shouldn't Expect Husbands To Take On Domestic Chores, Its An Abomination by Kennedyiheme: 3:33pm On Jan 19, 2020
ubunja:
men must protect and defend. That role is non negotiable. Providing though can be worked out. I have my sights on a lady with moola. Wanna gold dig these independent women.
lol but if anyone agrees to take on the traditional marriage role, providing for your wife is non negotiable, that is the foundation... thats why i choose not to get married.. if i do, then i have no choice but to take on that role cos its what i signed up for
Re: Wifes Shouldn't Expect Husbands To Take On Domestic Chores, Its An Abomination by ubunja(m): 3:35pm On Jan 19, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
lol but if anyone agrees to take on the traditional marriage role, providing for your wife is non negotiable, that is the foundation... thats why i choose not to get married.. if i do, then i have no choice but to take on that role cos its what i signed up for
I hear you. But I don't see myself working forever. I'm getting lazy.

1 Like

Re: Wifes Shouldn't Expect Husbands To Take On Domestic Chores, Its An Abomination by ednut1(m): 3:35pm On Jan 19, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
lol how many women..? Even when nigeria was good and petrol was 65naira, sardine was 90 naira, women in nigeria where never breadwinners.. its now that everything is cost.. we pay high for things but the income is the same... but no its now that you claim women are breadwinners, how do you guys on nairaland lie like this grin
growing up there were times my mother was the breadwinner so also many of my friends. When companies sack staff e.g uba wey just sack 4000 staff na men dem dey sack pass. There are women today who demand husband do chores. Marry your kind. Abroad there is no bride price so if they do things equally fine. 9ja here i get ya point . But do u know some igbo ladies pay thier own bride price these days?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See Heartbreaking Pictures And Videos From Today’s Flooding In Lagos / Could She Be Pregnant? / Describe Your Ideal Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.