Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl (37887 Views)

Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid) / Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally / Regina Daniels And IK Ogbonna Hang Out Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by Boss13: 10:03am On Mar 23, 2018
bionixs:
they will go and hold the government at gun point because you have 13kb to post rubbish? na sense you no get.

As example of when stupidity sees no other option
Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by Lechkan(m): 10:03am On Mar 23, 2018
This tends to explain the thought pattern of Daddy freeze and IK....

God bless you IK...

As for you freeze.... The day you start reaping the rewards of blasphemy.... Even your end end will be more gruesome than Judas and Obama..
Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 23, 2018
lightblazingnow:
Judge freezer..... This guy I know is not of God Almighty.

He has lots of sins yet judges as if by himself he is righteous. Why disturbing another man's servants, When you can not even change anything. How many lives have he changed??

Social media opportunists!!!!!
shut up u hypocrit! Dat he's a sinner does not stop him from voicing the truth where he sees it, n striving to be a better person!!!
Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by aligba4u: 10:04am On Mar 23, 2018
[quote author=starlentboi post=66082846]may God Almighty bring her to us safely Amen
Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by dfrost: 10:04am On Mar 23, 2018
AxceX:
There's always a limit to everything, this freez comments on GOs is beginning to sound lame.I think he's using this opportunity to crave attention smh

I agree with you on his craving attention but some of us have known freeze a long time now maybe you just got to know him.

That aside, you can't conclude that freeze won't repent one day. Let me list people in the Bible that were counted unworthy but were used by God.

1. Moses - hot tempered, murdered someone but led the Israelites out of Egypt

2. Rahab - a prostitute that hid the spies

3. Paul - captured Christians to be murdered but later repented and used by God and Christ to preach to the nations.

2 Likes

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 23, 2018
Boss13:
Freeze made a valid point. Where are the preachers? They are supposed to mount pressure on the government to bring her back. Why would she be held back because of her faith and why nobody gives a damn about her?

you are entitle to ur opinion but asslicking fridge will only freeze ur brain as well,,, CAN have reacted already on this matter ,,charging d govt to secure the girl's freedom ... with fridge obsessive rant one begins to wonder who CAN represent if not xtains bodies or is their an association of GOs .
these concerns every sane human ,,every xtains with a voice ,,daddy so foolish in his ways limit it to G.O.
was as private jet/tithe rant got to do with the release of the victim
Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by ensamy(m): 10:06am On Mar 23, 2018
This little Liya is a better Christian than all the so called G.Os combined. shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by andyanders: 10:06am On Mar 23, 2018
Young lady, I weep for your sake. What I, myself could not stand in times of persecution, as young as you are, you have shown the world that you are of Him that sent you to this world and that is Jesus. He made a fire to surround you, hence no one born of flesh can stop the fire in your life. Those holding you are demons from the pit of hell.

God will build a Wall of Fire upon your life that those holding you will not have peace until they let you go.

Your body is the body of Christ. You will never die young. There is a purpose for your life hence what you are passing through. You have shown the world that it is not how old you are that determines your relationship with your God, but how bold you are in Christ.

God Almighty, I plead on behalf of this young child and daughter of yours, show the world who you are by using this young child of yours case to tell them that she is for you.Let her not die. Let there be fire from heaven to the camp of those holding her and anyone among our leaders that are part of this conspiracy to use innocent children to play politics, inflict a sickness upon them and their immediate families, that no known doctor or their likes that can cure them. They will suffer while alive. Sickness and sword/gun can never depart from their homes. Their children shall be taken by sword and violence.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by itsmeurLady(f): 10:07am On Mar 23, 2018
Don't be quick to judge people that have not gone forth to speak for this little girl. What about You? Are you not a Christian? What have you done to ensure that this girl comes out? Honestly ehn, if dem dey look ppl for Christianity since ehn, I for don denounce Una go another place because majority of the Christians don't have love in their heart for their fellow brethren and dats the advantage Muslims have over us, Love and Unity #FreeLiyaShabiru
Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by Boss13: 10:09am On Mar 23, 2018
ericsmith:

you are entitle to ur opinion but asslicking fridge will only freeze ur brain as well,,, CAN have reacted already on this matter ,,charging d govt to secure the girl's freedom ... with fridge obsessive rant one begins to wonder who CAN represent if not xtains bodies or is their an association of GOs .
these concerns every sane human ,,every xtains with a voice ,,daddy so foolish in his ways limit it to G.O.
was as private jet/tithe rant got to do with the release of the victim

I didn’t mention CAN. I said where are the preachers? Why are they not releasing statements on this? I am also not absolving the Catholic Church which is not a member of CAN. Where are these money mongers?

2 Likes

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 23, 2018
Freshbank:
Freeze is right on this, the Christian leaders re always calm when u expect them to react violently. What amazes me the most is the so called VP that is a pastor.. He seems to b very quiet about anything & everything
my broda, it's very shameful and appalling...the became lions where lambs are needed, n lambs where lions are needed! Worldly 'men of God' concerned only abt their economic interests. See a little brave Christian right there, they should throw their weight behind her

1 Like

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by Psoul(m): 10:11am On Mar 23, 2018
Difference between a street urchin and a well groomed man.

Place side by side the comments of Daddy Freez and Ik Osakioduwa then see who sounds wise btw them.
Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by VikthorChapman(m): 10:12am On Mar 23, 2018
Daddy Freezer please you should have called on the Vice President who is Christian, Pastor and an insider in Ask Rock before calling the GOs after all he is Aware of the negotiation process and the ransom that was paid. APC AND their drama.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by AxceX(m): 10:16am On Mar 23, 2018
Boss13:

I guess the GOs craved for attention when Freeze was attacking their tithe and offering giving scriptures? It didn’t take them 24 hours to give a rebuttal. Where are they now when a young innocent Christian girl needs them? Regardless of their mischievous ways, this is my only irritation against these god of men. They never do or say anything. They never tell the government or pressure the government to act right. They act like they don’t live in Nigeria or read newspapers. Yet they are leaders of the Christian faith in Nigeria.

What kind of wickedness is this?
I don't think there's any correlation here with his continuous rants on GOs n private jets.He could have simply made his point
Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by preciousosas1(m): 10:18am On Mar 23, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Every human being has lots of sin.
this is not true. try to read eph 1 vs 7 and heb 10 vs 17
Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by baysol: 10:20am On Mar 23, 2018
izzou:
I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world

John 16:33

Take heart,little one. I admire you. You are a better Christian than me

Big up for the Girl for holding on, Christ is your strength through you God will prove this Islamizers as Satanist and nothing can be moderate about them. Though you pass through the shadow of death Fear not girl God is with you and Jesus is your strength he will give you freedom eventually. on another note, this Mama BH the negotiator is very fishy character that have an Igbo intonation pretending to be muslim, some evil Nigerians are using the BH yeye tins to rip Nigeria of its money.
Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by ghanaman5050: 10:20am On Mar 23, 2018
bionixs:
they come to report to you each time they move
I,m not here for joke . Respect yourself
Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by Brightest04(m): 10:20am On Mar 23, 2018
God will definately deliever his own
Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by fireback: 10:20am On Mar 23, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
Why is that skunk called freeze looking for daddy GOs, he is a GO too for his new online church. He should go and free the girl

Ndi ala Ndi ala
why is your GOs finding it difficult to alter a word against the killings that their followers had been subjected to. or do you expect the girl's parents to go and pay tithe before the GOs speaks out. am not a fan of freeze, but..

#IstandWithFreezeOnThisOne#
Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by akiOYIBO: 10:21am On Mar 23, 2018
lightblazingnow:

He has lots of sins yet judges as if by himself he is righteous. Why disturbing another man's servants, When you can not even change anything. How many lives have he changed??

You think so hmmmmmmm? That he's merely judging, Is that all you could think huhhhh? "do not judge may you not be judged", that's it abi. Look at the world, people are dying, crying for safety. Harm is being done to their nature to their being to their lives. Who will change the world for u huhhhh? Mr. Bible I ask you who will change the world for u?
Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by ADRIAN88(m): 10:22am On Mar 23, 2018
Olasco93:
To be popular in this 21st Century, just be Controversial.
They are called "Conflict Entreprenuers"

Olasco93, how would you like your statue please, Dangote portland or in Lafarge??

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by Xano(m): 10:24am On Mar 23, 2018
Revelation 3:10-11(AMP)
10 Because you have kept the word of My endurance [My command to persevere], I will keep you [safe] from the hour of trial, that hour which is about to come on the whole [inhabited] world, to test those who live on the earth.
11 I am coming quickly. Hold tight what you have, so that no one will take your crown [by leading you to renounce the faith].

Leah Sharibu, God is your shepherd.

2 Likes

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 23, 2018
preciousosas1:

this is not true. try to read eph 1 vs 7 and heb 10 vs 17

""Hebrews 10:17 New International Version (NIV)
17 Then he adds:

“Their sins and lawless acts
I will remember no more""

So
Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by MrGoogle88: 10:25am On Mar 23, 2018
lightblazingnow:

He is saying the truth, if this were tone Oyedapos daughter heads would be rolling....
Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by Deffwill(m): 10:28am On Mar 23, 2018
lightblazingnow:

By your comments you are guilty of the same thing you're accusing him of - Judging

You have already judged and condemned him. My brother take it easy we are not God.
Only God sees the heart and knows our true intentions.

1 Like

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by Omotoyosi98(m): 10:29am On Mar 23, 2018
When the phiilistines wanna finish themselves and their greatest god,they house the convenant ark of God and god dragon under the same roof,dragon fell the first time...they raised dragon up and he fell again and when he was put in its place the third time dragon fell,the arm,head,leg and other part of dragon broke...
Freeze I gat nothing to comment about u bt I pray concerning Leah that may her abductors experience the wrath of God and may she b freed in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ...Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by Maeka(m): 10:29am On Mar 23, 2018
BLEM THOSE THE FG SENT FOR THE NEGOTIATIONS, FIND OUT THE NAMES OF YJE PEOPLE WHO WHENT FOR THE NEGOTIONS, THERE YOU WILL NOW KNOW THAT THE FG IS TAKING SIDE ON THIS AND ALSO SHOWING FEFERENCES IN RELEGIONS. IF NOT, HOW WILL THEY GO FOR NEGOTIATIONS AND LEAVE JUST ONE PERSON FROM A DEFFERENT FAITH BEHIND, WHAT KIND OF A NEGOTIATION IS THAT?
Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by andyanders: 10:30am On Mar 23, 2018
Xano:
Revelation 3:10-11(AMP)
10 Because you have kept the word of My endurance [My command to persevere], I will keep you [safe] from the hour of trial, that hour which is about to come on the whole [inhabited] world, to test those who live on the earth.
11 I am coming quickly. Hold tight what you have, so that no one will take your crown [by leading you to renounce the faith].

Leah Sharibu, God is your shepherd.

Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. God is with her. She is a blessing to the kingdom of God.She has shown the aged ones what a True Christian should be like irrespective of age.God bless her.

1 Like

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by Dessydemmy: 10:31am On Mar 23, 2018
I pray you have peace, I pray you will be favoured , I prayed like that time that angle leads peter out without notice, He will lead you out without notice and we all we share your testimonies. May God help your parent at this hopeless time.

2 Likes

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by Afritop(m): 10:33am On Mar 23, 2018
lightblazingnow:

So he should keep kwayet
Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by sammybrainy(m): 10:37am On Mar 23, 2018
Acts 12vs5: Peter was therefore kept in prison, but constant prayer was offered to God for him by the church

Now, reading both reactions, you can tell who's wiser.

If you think that the solution is for Pastors to come and rant on media as most are doing.
Then keep waiting for them.....

But meanwhile, pray for the girl.

1 Like

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by kense88: 10:44am On Mar 23, 2018
ValZod:
Sometimes I try to avoid this Daddy Freeze matter by being objective.

We know some so called men of God have turned Gods of men but Daddy Freeze this your mouth, this your mouth go put you for trouble one day
Abeg pack well jor . Are we not already in trouble in this country. People like oyedepo and adeboye are not different from our greedy evil leaders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From Chris Ubah's Daughter's Wedding / Romantic Photos Of President Goodluck & Patience Jonathan / Share An Encounter You Had With A Celebrity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.