Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl (37889 Views)

Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid) / Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally / Regina Daniels And IK Ogbonna Hang Out Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 23, 2018
There is a special place in hell for opportunist pigs like Freeze who use the misfortune of others to push their own personal agendas!

2 Likes

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by sunky97: 10:48am On Mar 23, 2018
The Lord that delivered Peter and Paul from prison in those days will deliver you from their hand in JESUS NAME.................Our God is with you Leah

1 Like

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by oluwaahmed: 10:50am On Mar 23, 2018
How these pastorprenuers say something? They did not say anything when their junior pastor and the wife of a pastor was killed during morning call it's now a little girl in a village. Yet some people worship these men. Nigerians very unintelligent people.
Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by Papyk: 10:53am On Mar 23, 2018
lightblazingnow:
Judge freezer..... This guy I know is not of God Almighty.

He has lots of sins yet judges as if by himself he is righteous. Why disturbing another man's servants, When you can not even change anything. How many lives have he changed??

Social media opportunists!!!!!
Daddy Freeze has change so many people positively, So many people eyes has open to the truth and reality and i personally pray to God every day to provide more Daddy freezes who can change this country. Please note my dear, God almighty can use anybody he so wish and that is why is GOD. Because of Daddy freeze today, so many of your GOs are now confessing that they have been brainwashing their members. Daddy freeze has started changing things now, every 419 pastors are now trembling including you i believe.and in 5 years from now, church in Nigeria will never be the same just because of one man choosing by Almighty God himself. Please watch and listen to his preaching on sundays which is back by sound teaching from the bible. already over 2000 people who are eager to hear the really teaching from the bible are already joined.
Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by showafrica(m): 10:53am On Mar 23, 2018
Bible already said the world would be ruled by anti Christ's in the end time. This one is small... there will be a time everybody will be forced to denounce christ or die. Then, everybody will turn to beasts to survive and most Christians will even give up. The way I am seeing it, Christians will doubt the existence of Christ one day and will resort to defending themselves physically with arms.
Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by Papyk: 10:55am On Mar 23, 2018
naijababe:
There is a special place in hell for opportunist pigs like Freeze who use the misfortune of others to push their own personal agendas!
Daddy Freeze has change so many people positively, So many people eyes has open to the truth and reality and i personally pray to God every day to provide more Daddy freezes who can change this country. Please note my dear, God almighty can use anybody he so wish and that is why is GOD. Because of Daddy freeze today, so many of your GOs are now confessing that they have been brainwashing their members. Daddy freeze has started changing things now, every 419 pastors are now trembling including you i believe.and in 5 years from now, church in Nigeria will never be the same just because of one man choosing by Almighty God himself. Please watch and listen to his preaching on sundays which is back by sound teaching from the bible. already over 2000 people who are eager to hear the really teaching from the bible are already joined.

1 Like

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 23, 2018
Papyk:

Children of nowadays sef! Shior !!!!
Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by kense88: 11:04am On Mar 23, 2018
naijababe:

Children of nowadays sef! Shior !!!!
Unintelligent reply. Hallmark of sheeples that needs to be freed.

1 Like

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by bidemi1190: 11:04am On Mar 23, 2018
When e reach religion issue, every knows how to quote a section from it to conform with their position. What have done to assist your neighbour in need. Most nigerians are hypocrite. Your religion should be your mind not all these quotation. No wonder the country is still in the dark.

2 Likes

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 23, 2018
You've tried it elsewhere and it seems not to work... Now come let's do it together. We teach, educate, sells tools. Just a click on my signature….. If you know, you know.
Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by lookingfly: 11:09am On Mar 23, 2018
Olasco93:
To be popular in this 21st Century, just be Controversial.
They are called "Conflict Entreprenuers"
you think this gal's case is same with that hijab nonsense...... Better mind yourself.
Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by kense88: 11:09am On Mar 23, 2018
bidemi1190:
When e reach religion issue, every knows how to quote a section from it to conform with their position. What have done to assist your neighbour in need. Most nigerians are hypocrite. Your religion should be your mind not all these quotation. No wonder the country is still in the dark.
God bless your soul my dear. All of them sabi quote bible, even Obj dey quote bible. Bunch of shameless hypocrites
Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by chocolatelady(f): 11:09am On Mar 23, 2018
I was moved to tears when I heard about this young girls boldness and courage in the face of these dare devils. This shows that some christians still know and believed truly in Christ Jesus. Young Leah, u took my admiration and u are my heroine. The Lord that u refused to denounce in the face of death will never disappoint u. U will come out as a HEROINE and the world shall celebrate u. U will go to places and the Lord will lift u higher than u ever imagine. Don't worry , the Lord is in control.
#Release Leah now!!!

2 Likes

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by andyanders: 11:13am On Mar 23, 2018
chocolatelady:
I was moved to tears when I heard about this young girls boldness and courage in the face of these dare devils. This shows that some christians still know and believed truly in Christ Jesus. Young Leah, u took my admiration and u are my heroine. The Lord that u refused to denounce in the face of death will never disappoint u. U will come out as a HEROINE and the world shall celebrate u. U will go to places and the Lord will lift u higher than u ever imagine. Don't worry , the Lord is in control.
#Release Leah now!!!

Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. God is her strength. She will overcome.
Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by Gidah: 11:41am On Mar 23, 2018
Maybe some people just doesn't think like me if she's later been killed would we blame it on the govt or herself cos I believe in this yoruba saying (e Le eleyoro lo Na ki a wa fi a o fi aladiye) meaning she should have dance to there tune and when she get back safe and sound go back to her Christianity now that she's there who's she helping give unto ceaser what belongs to him just to clear the shit now stupidity lead you to where you are now all those top pastors if they are in that situation she is they would gladly do what's is been asked from them they might even lead them in prayer in Islam just to clear the way. Just my own small pikin thought
Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by Ifecounlimited: 11:44am On Mar 23, 2018
leah u are nw my role model my mentor our GOD will guide and protect u, u shall be a great woman a heroine ur faith will remove mountains
Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by fynex(m): 11:52am On Mar 23, 2018
Ayodele70:
Media personalities, Daddy Freeze and Ik Osakioduwa has reacted to news of the only student of Federal Government Science and Technical College, Dapchi, Yobe state who is yet to be freed, because she refused to denounce Christ.

Boko Haram fighters returned the girls to Dapchi on Wednesday, but Liya Sharibu did not make it back to Dapchi apart from the five schoolgirls who reportedly lost their lives.

Daddy Freeze took to his Instagram page to write;

"Sad to see this poor girl and her family go through this...
-
Where are all those thieving Daddy GOs on this matter? Oh sorry, my bad, it doesn't concern tithes.
-
The only Christ they are about is the one that fuels their jets, buys their Gucci sweaters and funds the tomfoolery their ridiculous doctrine has shamefully become! ~FRZ
-
#FreeTheSheeple
"

Ik Osakioduwa wrote;

"This morning I pray for the brave young Christian student Leah Sharibu, still being held by Boko Haram abductors because she refused to renounce her Christianity. May God bring you back to us safely in Jesus name. I salute your courage. You are an inspiration to us all.‬ #FreeLeah #FreeWorship"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/dapchi-girl-refused-denounce-christ-freed-daddy-freeze-ik-osakioduwa-react.html

Daddy freeze you too na still GO(ABI NOBI E OPEN ONLINE CHURCH RECENTLY).... WHAT HAVE YOU YOURSELF DONE?
Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by Pengician(m): 11:54am On Mar 23, 2018
Uncle
Or Dad...
Or whatever you go by

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by Viicfuntop(f): 12:03pm On Mar 23, 2018
Franzinni:
LIYA IS GREATER THAN ALL HEAD SLAMMING TERRORIST COMBINED INCLUDING Buhari!!!

She shall Go down in History of the world as the little girl that steered a thousand loins in the eye and refused to bow.... She is my PERSONAL HERO. A modern day DANIEL..

She has attained a reputation that has not been heard off in a LONG time in this country... Bravery is rear in Nigeria... We should all take this little girls bravery as a sign to stand up and act!! And stop reacting....

GOD BLESS YOU LIYA!!!!!

We only heard of stories like this in the days of the earlier persecution of Christians like Paul. She really is a hero.
Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 23, 2018
Only Christians that live their life like it is their last day on earth (dead to sin) can boldly do this. If you belong to the 98% in my signature you are OYO & die like chicken & face judgement of your unrepented sins

You think those 3 Hebrew guys & other people that said 'if I perish I perish' were coming from their fornication joints to prove all that like Christians of today sinning willfully & abusing in the name of grace when in fact it is "luck" working for you lol

I'm 100. fold. certain that 99% adult Christian would have denied Jesus straight to save his life

Jesus said unless you are like little children heaven go hard.

I am only drawing out the crucial lessons here & not about whether the whole kidnapped was staged
Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
Boss13:

I didn’t mention CAN. I said where are the preachers? Why are they not releasing statements on this? I am also not absolving the Catholic Church which is not a member of CAN. Where are these money mongers?

i just cannt understand you or comprehend fridge stupidity .... this is a concern for all (esp. sane humans ) why people like yu and fridge keep derailing it to xtains only, sound bizzare. instead of fridge or freezer, wareva!! to lend is voice n call on all meaningful nigerians to mount pressure on the govt he is busy fueling is selfish reasoning course,,G.
in every nation the citizens have more power than GOs / religious leaders to compel the govt to do their wish because no power is greater than citizens one voice ,,
we claimed to be educated n civilized ,,BH are taking us along religion sentiments what makes us different when we personalise these challenge as a xtain fight / agitation only.
Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by Funkybabee(f): 12:37pm On Mar 23, 2018
May God save us from end time tribulations
May holy spirit touch their stone heart and free Leah by his grace

#pray#for#Leah#safety
Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by Shedrack777: 12:58pm On Mar 23, 2018
Jeromejnr:

I saw some so called Christians here sayin she should have just pretended and denounced then go back and still become a Christian.

Do they read the bible at all?

Do they think they can publicly renounce your faith and go back.

I pity people.
maybe They Think They Can Mock/fool God
Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by Shedrack777: 1:03pm On Mar 23, 2018
JimaeChinko:

What were you trying to quote here? Obviously due to the Smart phone thing.
Modify the "Romance" thing
thanks bro. its auto correct ish
Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by MrMoney007: 1:05pm On Mar 23, 2018
ValZod:
Sometimes I try to avoid this Daddy Freeze matter by being objective.

We know some so called men of God have turned Gods of men but Daddy Freeze this your mouth, this your mouth go put you for trouble one day
What a lame coward you are, that's the same way Christ's mouth placed him in trouble and he died for your sins. speak the truth, if it kills you, better.
Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by ajebuter(f): 1:29pm On Mar 23, 2018
#PRAY4LEAH#
Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by Osashalom: 1:33pm On Mar 23, 2018
lightblazingnow:
Judge freezer..... This guy I know is not of God Almighty.

He has lots of sins yet judges as if by himself he is righteous. Why disturbing another man's servants, When you can not even change anything. How many lives have he changed??

Social media opportunists!!!!!
God bless you
Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 23, 2018
Freshbank:
Freeze is right on this, the Christian leaders re always calm when u expect them to react violently. What amazes me the most is the so called VP that is a pastor.. He seems to b very quiet about anything & everything
my dear forget about that man he is a puppet
Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by Assassin101: 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
Freeze d reactant
Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by am4truth(m): 2:32pm On Mar 23, 2018
Boss13:
Freeze made a valid point. Where are the preachers? They are supposed to mount pressure on the government to bring her back. Why would she be held back because of her faith and why nobody gives a damn about her?

Freeze did not make any sense. So much pressure is already on the FG. Bokoharam knew what they were doing, they wanted the FG to negotiate for the girl solely.
The church heads definitely are discussing with the FG, their talking publicly would make them look unpatriotic. I can assure you nothing would happen to the girl.
Nigeria under Buhari has become cow where bokoharam can milk anytime.
Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 23, 2018
Gidah:
Maybe some people just doesn't think like me if she's later been killed would we blame it on the govt or herself cos I believe in this yoruba saying (e Le eleyoro lo Na ki a wa fi a o fi aladiye) meaning she should have dance to there tune and when she get back safe and sound go back to her Christianity now that she's there who's she helping give unto ceaser what belongs to him just to clear the shit now stupidity lead you to where you are now all those top pastors if they are in that situation she is they would gladly do what's is been asked from them they might even lead them in prayer in Islam just to clear the way. Just my own small pikin thought

I absolutely agree with you, ignorance is a bliss, little Leah NEVER saw ISIS terrorists in action, well I hope she gets back safely before dem reach that level sha, cause these people are absolutely merciless to perceived enemies
Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:45pm On Mar 23, 2018
You need to reason like a grown man, this 'GO's' hold sway to tens of millions of Nigerians, I doubt there is any voice louder than that, why are you people so blind to the truth? These same 'GO's' were quick to counter freeze with quotes on tithes, one day you would wake up!!! cry

bionixs:
they will go and hold the government at gun point because you have 13kb to post rubbish? na sense you no get.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From Chris Ubah's Daughter's Wedding / Jaruma: Chioma Davido Is Lucky, Mother-in-laws Are The Cause Of Divorce / Share An Encounter You Had With A Celebrity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.