Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,744 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl (37884 Views)

Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid) / Sonia Morales And IK Ogbonna Divorce Legally / Regina Daniels And IK Ogbonna Hang Out Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by Dearlord(m): 9:41am On Mar 23, 2018
I pray that the Dearlord wishes be known to her.
Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by tempest69: 9:41am On Mar 23, 2018
sometimes I think God is projected like our greedy politicians and clergies
Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by mamaafrik(m): 9:41am On Mar 23, 2018
Where arevthe G.Os when you need them,the muslims organization like Muric,sultan wont be keeping quiet if it were to be a Muslim,they'll sound and press the government till she's released.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 23, 2018
Shedrack777:
i love this leah, because she's holding on to Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith. and she practically proved Romance. 8: 35

What were you trying to quote here?
Obviously due to the Smart phone thing.

Modify the "Romance" thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by hayfloze(m): 9:41am On Mar 23, 2018
Shedrack777:
i love this leah, because she's holding on to Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith. and she practically proved Romance. 8: 35

Romance? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by pedrilo: 9:41am On Mar 23, 2018
Christians are yet to understand the message of the slave masters up north in this country

1 Like

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by khalids: 9:41am On Mar 23, 2018
This is always the problem.....comments attacking freeze and defending GO's..

The issue here is how do we put pressure on government to ensure the safe return of this girl......

All other talk here is pure trash.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by tosyne2much(m): 9:42am On Mar 23, 2018
This Daddy Freeze sha.. Nawa
Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by AngelicBeing: 9:42am On Mar 23, 2018
izzou:
I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world

John 16:33

Take heart,little one. I admire you. You are a better Christian than me
Gbam cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 23, 2018
Freeze is right on this, the Christian leaders re always calm when u expect them to react violently. What amazes me the most is the so called VP that is a pastor.. He seems to b very quiet about anything & everything

3 Likes

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by crownedprinz(m): 9:43am On Mar 23, 2018
lightblazingnow:
Judge freezer..... This guy I know is not of God Almighty.

He has lots of sins yet judges as if by himself he is righteous. Why disturbing another man's servants, When you can not even change anything. How many lives have he changed??

Social media opportunists!!!!!

Me i am still looking for where in his statement that he judged them or condemned them to death or hell....all he asked is Where is their say in this matter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by emerich(m): 9:43am On Mar 23, 2018
Seyitosino:
there is no such book in Bible, guess you mean Romans
shocked
Auto correct gone bad....
Romance ke!!!
Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by umarshehu58(m): 9:44am On Mar 23, 2018
The government is trying to divert our attention from the truth. This issue of bokoharam and Dapchi kidnapped is all dirty game of politics

God will surely expose and punish them.
Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by zinaunreal(m): 9:45am On Mar 23, 2018
I still dont understand why freeze is so hated on nairaland. To me he says the core truth and nothing else. I guess people no longer want to hear the truth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by dealslip(f): 9:45am On Mar 23, 2018
Till date the Chibok girls were molested, raped, forced to convert, married off without their consent, impregnated and and treated badly because they are Christians. Same things is happening to Leah. Let no one pretend this BH faction is better than the other. The Chibok girls have not been completely released till date but this one's were released and not molested because they were Muslim. Let no one say they aren't Muslim.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by eventsms(m): 9:45am On Mar 23, 2018
Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by chocorex(m): 9:46am On Mar 23, 2018
were any girls really kidnapped?
Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by AxceX(m): 9:46am On Mar 23, 2018
There's always a limit to everything, this freez comments on GOs is beginning to sound lame.I think he's using this opportunity to crave attention smh
Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by Andrewgame42: 9:46am On Mar 23, 2018
Once this girl come out, she dun blow
Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by Talknochip(m): 9:51am On Mar 23, 2018
Leah is an evangelist....dis adoption is dat point were she discovered herself....God will deliver her for his own glory IJN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by GPOKOKING: 9:53am On Mar 23, 2018
It is well with her. He that keepeth her never slumber nor sleepeth. Hers is a practical example in our generation of practical Christianity.
May the good Lord honor His Name through her life..Amen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by achiever12: 9:54am On Mar 23, 2018
lightblazingnow:

He has lots of sins yet judges as if by himself he is righteous. Why disturbing another man's servants, When you can not even change anything. How many lives have he changed??

1. You said he isn't from God because he isn't praising your empty pastors, abi? To you, not worshipping a pastor equates to demonism. Boy, you are spiritually blind.

2. You call him a sinner, thereby judging him. But here you are accusing him of judging others. So, how are you better than him?

You will be surprised that he may enter heaven, while you and your empty pastors will end up in hell fire for eternity

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by Freeman59: 9:54am On Mar 23, 2018
I'm inspired by this young woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by dfrost: 9:54am On Mar 23, 2018
tempest69:
If I were Leah, I will renounce Christianity cos Jesus nor God will never renounce me.. Same God!!! Religious rubbish

But you are not Leah and you can never be Leah. You are tempest69 and will remain tempest69. cool tongue
Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:56am On Mar 23, 2018
My heart goes out to her. Our God is too faithful to fail. She shall come out victorious, in Jesus' Name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by bionixs: 9:58am On Mar 23, 2018
Boss13:
Freeze made a valid point. Where are the preachers? They are supposed to mount pressure on the government to bring her back. Why would she be held back because of her faith and why nobody gives a damn about her?
they will go and hold the government at gun point because you have 13kb to post rubbish? na sense you no get.
Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:58am On Mar 23, 2018
Ayodele70:

"This morning I pray for the brave young Christian student Leah Sharibu, still being held by Boko Haram abductors because she refused to renounce her Christianity. May God bring you back to us safely in Jesus name. I salute your courage. You are an inspiration to us all.‬ #FreeLeah #FreeWorship"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/dapchi-girl-refused-denounce-christ-freed-daddy-freeze-ik-osakioduwa-react.html

1 Like

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by 400billionman: 9:58am On Mar 23, 2018
Maybe the terrorists were approached by the negotiators using these words. Why are you kidnapping your Muslim brothers and sisters? Illiteracy and nepotism is why Nigeria does not want to develop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by bionixs: 9:59am On Mar 23, 2018
ghanaman5050:
Any move from CAN ?
they come to report to you each time they move

1 Like

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by Boss13: 10:00am On Mar 23, 2018
AxceX:
There's always a limit to everything, this freez comments on GOs is beginning to sound lame.I think he's using this opportunity to crave attention smh

I guess the GOs craved for attention when Freeze was attacking their tithe and offering giving scriptures? It didn’t take them 24 hours to give a rebuttal. Where are they now when a young innocent Christian girl needs them? Regardless of their mischievous ways, this is my only irritation against these god of men. They never do or say anything. They never tell the government or pressure the government to act right. They act like they don’t live in Nigeria or read newspapers. Yet they are leaders of the Christian faith in Nigeria.

What kind of wickedness is this?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 23, 2018
I love Daddy Freeze #NoHomo...it takes a real man to say the truth in the face of the level of hypocrisy in our society!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liya Sharibu: Daddy Freeze And IK Osakioduwa React To Dapchi Christian Girl by kabie(m): 10:01am On Mar 23, 2018
lightblazingnow:

Can we jst put our focus on this brave young girl nd pray for her return?u can bash freeze some other tym undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Big Yansh Runs In My Family- Mercy Johnson / Charly Boy Reacts To Foreign Video Ban By FG, Blasts Lai Mohammed / Laura Ikeji Reacts To Police Arresting Youths Because Of Dreadlocks And Tattoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.