Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,930 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens (30715 Views)

35-year-old Man Tries To Woo 23-year-old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened / True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe / 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 23, 2018
dominique:

If she had called the mum, the mum would have been complaining that she's unhappy with her son as he has refused to bring a wife to her. She will go on to say that she has been praying for a decent girl (like the maga) for her son. The maga will go on to relay the message to the guy and start acting as a medium between mother and son (both scammers). The man will now tell the maga that he is ready to take her home to see his mum as his wife once he returns from "abroad" or "offshore". The desperate maga girl would have caught feelings by then and would have started dreaming about her Bella naija wedding. One day the girl will receive an emergency call that mama is sick and doctors are refusing to treat her till they pay. The man will start crying and begging that she should help settle the medical bills that he will refund her with triple the amount when he returns from abroad or offshore. The desperate maga too will want to prove that she's a wife material and send the money. Quite a number of desperate babes have fallen for this scam.

Anybody with the IQ of an idiot shouldn't fall for this
Re: Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens by Stormyweather(m): 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2018
neoapocalypse:

Should be "headquarters of the WORST"
its not the worst
that was on purpose. thanks
Re: Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens by dominique(f): 1:23pm On Mar 23, 2018
neoapocalypse:

Anybody with the IQ of an idiot shouldn't fall for this

A Lady still went to borrow 50k to give one of these fraudsters just last week. Some babes no dey take ear ear words like "aborad", "offshore" and "relationship", their heads immediately starts buzzing and their brains go on temporary vacation.

1 Like

Re: Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens by Onyex65: 1:33pm On Mar 23, 2018
JasonScolari:
Lol, the self acclaimed "Charvelom" worker killed Mr. English Language with his bare hands.

"I don't noMarry have Chans" grin

Anambra boys sef... grin
hahahahahahahah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens by Mattmafen(m): 1:36pm On Mar 23, 2018
See Jonzing....so deleting some part of your own chat makes u a sharp n brilliant babe... mtcheww... and for you d fake, dull, chevron worker... working in Abuja but lives in Lagos. u do well .
Re: Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens by chuggy(m): 1:41pm On Mar 23, 2018
Smily202:
This girl na real Gee....

[img]https:///media/3-18-2018/Mgd9b8.gif[/img]
Real G girl...wire wire girl...lol
Re: Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens by tlurdy: 1:42pm On Mar 23, 2018
Both are Fraudster and scammer!!!
Re: Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:51pm On Mar 23, 2018
Made my day, Igbo guys though hehehe e no even romance the girl before e open the format grin grin
Re: Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens by everyoung12: 2:05pm On Mar 23, 2018
am jus hey t laugh. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

if u want 2 laugh u beta laugh. hahahahahahahaha

yeye
Re: Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens by HoodBillionaire: 2:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
chevlom..nor be only chevlom
dahs how uneducated afonja streets urchins would be saying chamadon
instead of tramadol
Re: Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens by Lalas247(f): 4:00pm On Mar 23, 2018
henryhemon:

Lalas be nice. cheesy grin she say girls no get money to give.
lol I dey lie grin
Re: Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens by smith666999(m): 4:01pm On Mar 23, 2018
all these Ibo people... what is "Nomarry" ?
Re: Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens by Lalas247(f): 4:02pm On Mar 23, 2018
dominique:

A Lady still went to borrow 50k to give one of these fraudsters just last week. Some babes no dey take ear ear words like "aborad", "offshore" and "relationship", their heads immediately starts buzzing and their brains go on temporary vacation.

borrow 50k

I said it lol what money are they scaming seff.
can't you see how the guy stated sweet talking her only a dumb chic will fall for that .. "love" and they just started talking ... smh
Re: Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens by Psoul(m): 5:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
Lol......I'm dealing with one fool that is using the name of Ngozi Ada Iweala, claiming to be the former Finance Minister.
The idiot look me finish think say he fit dupe me.
Well, when I'm done with him I will post our chat here.

Just imagine our former Finance Minister waking u up (somebody she doesn't know b4) around 12midnight and beyond just to chat with u on Facebook on how to purchase form with N100,000 in order to access loan of N20m to be repaid in 5years....Lol
Most of these idiots don't even use their brain.
Re: Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 23, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Do you use instagram?
Yea
Re: Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens by Lexusgs430: 5:59pm On Mar 23, 2018
Spygadgets19:
Yea

That is part of what is mostly chewing and spitting all your data out........
Re: Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens by Antina(f): 6:42pm On Mar 23, 2018
MrValentineIF:
HE LIVES IN LAGOS BUT WORKS IN ABJ cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

He still dey learn work true true grin
Re: Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens by Antina(f): 6:46pm On Mar 23, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
30leaves or 40leaves?

U guys will not kill somebody cheesy cheesy
Re: Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens by henryhemon(m): 6:48pm On Mar 23, 2018
Lalas247:

lol I dey lie grin

E gud as na you talk am.
Re: Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens by Antina(f): 6:49pm On Mar 23, 2018
AreaFada2:

Na 80 leaves exercise book. grin cheesy

No ooo, 250 leaves grin cheesy
Re: Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens by seunfape(m): 7:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
I dont nommary ,the L for R still show ,anombla people
Re: Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 23, 2018
Lexusgs430:

That is part of what is mostly chewing and spitting all your data out........
Hmmm so what do I do na? I can't stop doing IG
Re: Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens by Lexusgs430: 7:50pm On Mar 23, 2018
Spygadgets19:
Hmmm so what do I do na? I can't stop doing IG

If you enjoy IG, it translates to you also enjoying burning data...... It's one (data reduction) or the other (enjoying IG), Full throttle............
Re: Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens by fancifulasuquo(m): 8:07pm On Mar 23, 2018
So because he didn't send the airtime he is now a scammer NA WA o sad
Re: Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens by shocks(m): 9:02pm On Mar 23, 2018
Looking forward to reading that. grin
Psoul:
Lol......I'm dealing with one fool that is using the name of Ngozi Ada Iweala, claiming to be the former Finance Minister.
The idiot look me finish think say he fit dupe me.
Well, when I'm done with him I will post our chat here.

Just imagine our former Finance Minister waking u up (somebody she doesn't know b4) around 12midnight and beyond just to chat with u on Facebook on how to purchase form with N100,000 in order to access loan of N20m to be repaid in 5years....Lol
Most of these idiots don't even use their brain.
Re: Man ''Working In Oil Company'' Tries To Scam Lady On Facebook. Then This Happens by Psoul(m): 6:19am On Mar 24, 2018
shocks:
Looking forward to reading that. grin

Sure I will post it. Let me keep taking him for a long ride so that the post go sweet die.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four Reasons You're Yet To Find A Serious Woman / Go And Marry Your Ex Instead Of Destroying Your Marriage With Them / After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.