Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,662 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe (19778 Views)

A Beautiful Medical Doctor Chooses A Secondary School Teacher Over A Rich Oil Co / Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? / "I Need A Very Rich, Wealthy Man To Marry Me In 2019"- Busty Lady Says (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by Dreyton36: 9:23am On May 13, 2020
I've dated up to 4 different very rich and influential girls
And I'll kindly share just one of their stories, I mean the first of them

It was 2013 mehn life no be moi moi ooo
I lived in Lagos , Maryland to be precise so I got a job at a catering company then at ikoyi
But not like other catering jobs oo , this one is special into big boys way
We only serve the NNPC_NAPIMS workers
Men go garge up with full swag to go serve rice grin
But it was fun cuz I had my cool Calabar friend with me
I finally had a friend who happened to be an auditor there (female)
Name withheld , she's absolutely gorgeous but a lil older than me i guess
She rides a range Rover , the company has a car park called Park view, for those who knows bayo kuku area in ikoyi you'll know there , big men area

One day I went to serve as usual , I was cashless , after closing hours I almost lost it cuz I had no penny to go home , mehn I trek from ikoyi reach Maryland gan life tire me, no lies i did..
The next day again I went to work after borrowing money from my own younger brother chai
And after serving , I was just thinking of how to go home , but I no too fear because that day was Friday and we don't work during weekends
As i went to pack up the used plates, this damsel asked me to pass her bag to her, she gave me some $ upto 15 pieces
I mean dollars not naira ooo , 100 dollars each
Mehn my prick sef stand
I was dumbfounded , to say thank you sef tire me gan
Anyway I left , but I thanked her Sha , but I didn't even know the actual figure of the cash but I know say na load
Trust poor man na , I arrange the dollars inside my wallet and went to a nearby bar to get some cold Heineken and catfish peppersoup grin
I changed few of the notes to naira in our estate
After that I headed to obalende park , as usual the conductors don know me as a wahala boy who no they always get money complete grin
I stepped into the bus and put on my headphones in it's loudest volume , listening to I'm so paid by Akon ft lil wayne grin,,,,,, as usual the conductor started shouting (owo da)
Because I see fine girls inside bus I start to speak phonetics grin and brought out some dollars that i dont have change , conductor shock grin grin
To cut it short I went home
And I made my biggest mistake
Drop ur comments if I should continue cuz this is the funniest partt

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by cutiedave(m): 9:27am On May 13, 2020
If u like continue, if u like no continue...na u sabi..
Bt ur story b like one film wey i watch... starring emeka ike as the Poorboy

Edited..
Walahi, the story sweet wella, e sweet pass the film wey i watch sef...

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by Nobody: 9:29am On May 13, 2020
Bring it on as e dey hot,make I park my molue here. grin

5 Likes

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by emillysmigael(f): 9:41am On May 13, 2020
please continue and tag me biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by Dreyton36: 9:50am On May 13, 2020
Typing

1 Like

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by Dreyton36: 9:55am On May 13, 2020
PART2
AS I got home , I had so many thoughts in my head , I didn't really get home i just hanged around a closed shop near my house and bought a pack of white London from an aboki closeby , just they reason the whole money scene which she gave me
I no go lie aside from the money she gave me, the babe has a golden heart , sometimes we'll serve food to others and we'll eat the rest because we know she won't complain even if she doesn't get nothing grin that's how sweet she is , but because I broke like faded jeans , I no get any liver to approach her
And yeah I had her number , know how I got it ?
No be me collect her myself oo , she asked for mine so that she can always call my phone and explain to me what kind of food I'll serve her once we arrive, grin
The building is about 12 floor , for anyone who knows bayo kuku , to Gerald road in ikoyi you should know how tall the NNPC_NAPIMS building is

So as I was smoking my white London , suddenly I dropped a year, know why?
A neuropsychology is serving food to young girls who are in the oil firm, I go even turk in and wear tie join am cry grin
So my mind say make I call this babe , after all the next day na weekend
I dialled the number at first , I quickly cut am again , I dey imagine wetin I go tell her sef but I was already in love Sha
Mehn if u smoke correct new pack of white London so that much mentor moral must come
I call her again , she picked at once
I'll use different names here sorry (privacy)

Her: hello dave
Me: good evening Nelly
Her: you must've gone home , and hey you didn't serve my own apple today as usual grin she was just kidding cuz i ways est the apples im suppose to give her
Me: yeah as usual grin ____at this point I didn't know how to continue again I swear
Her: alright have a blessed day dear , or you wanna tell me something?
Me: nooooo I just wanted to thank you for today
Her: c'mon that's nothing just few $notes
Me: thank a lot
She called it bye

Alaye I just they vex for myself , my intention was to try to ask her out on a date grin small dollars don enter my brain , dollar they shark for pocket pass beer o

As I got into my room , I wasn't still satisfied about how I couldn't tell her my intention
I sent her a text message instead ,
It goes this way "hey Nelly , i was wondering if you'll like to have a rendezvous tomorrow"

Within 7mins she replied
Hers". Good idea , I'm really stressed out tho but I'll call you in the morning, goodnight

I no bother reply goodnight back again make e no be like say I too they forward

My guy that evening I run go boutique go arrange my normal round neck thick black polo , black they shine like Nigerian politician heart grin and confirm Vietnam jeab, if you know you know
I already get shoes yakpa cuz na shoes they chop my salary
That night I no fit sleep , i just they pray make day break , I just spend my time they watch YouTube videos of akpan and oduma

Day break, I surprised my street

Part 3 grin,,,,

Comment below if I should continue on how it went grin
Honestly there's no single lie here

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by Dreyton36: 9:57am On May 13, 2020
emillysmigael:
please continue and tag me biko
keep following
I've updated again

1 Like

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by Dreyton36: 9:58am On May 13, 2020
And for anyone here who thinks it's a lie , jejely Waka pass
Whether you believe or not , just enjoy the story jeje grin
Person wey they fast no they lie

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by ChewingStick(m): 10:02am On May 13, 2020
... and she banged him and they lived happily ever after?

6 Likes

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by Nobody: 10:04am On May 13, 2020
Go ahead

1 Like

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by Ultimategeneral: 10:57am On May 13, 2020
Boss update o...

1 Like

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by olamidedivotee(f): 11:09am On May 13, 2020
Quote me when the part 3 is out

1 Like

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by Nobody: 11:22am On May 13, 2020
Op Eleribu Nior I know say na lie you dey lie but continue grin

6 Likes

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by Nobody: 11:24am On May 13, 2020
ChewingStick:
... and she banged him and they lived happily ever after?
See this one
Bang koor banger nii grin

1 Like

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by africandictator(m): 11:24am On May 13, 2020
Op if you had used a $100 single bill, it would have made your true story true. Show me a female who gives a stranger $1500 ? Is she Aisha and Buharis daughter or one of the otedola sisters? Op I would advise you discontinue this your fantasy.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by slan87(m): 11:41am On May 13, 2020
everything is possible, nothing is impossible in life. waiting for the rest of the story

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by Dreyton36: 11:52am On May 13, 2020
africandictator:
Op if you had used a $100 single bill, it would have made your true story true. Show me a female who gives a stranger $1500 ? Is she Aisha and Buharis daughter or one of the otedola sisters? Op I would advise you discontinue this your fantasy.
Hustle and pray oooo so that $1500 no go too big for your eyes next time

17 Likes

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by africandictator(m): 12:08pm On May 13, 2020
Dreyton36:

Hustle and pray oooo so that $1500 no go too big for your eyes next time
I was saying it in the context of the story , and if $1500 is not too big in your eyes you would not be having fantasies about it and writing childish typical nollywood stories on Nairaland. Mr money in the bank, you are the one who needs the prayers. Search for my thread on the sexuality session of this forum, let me school you on how to write fantasies!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by Walefunds: 12:11pm On May 13, 2020
Nice cooked, piple see below sha

2 Likes

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by Dreyton36: 12:12pm On May 13, 2020
africandictator:
I was saying it in the context of the story , and if $1500 is not too big in your eyes you would not be having fantasies about it and writing childish typical nollywood stories on Nairaland. Mr money in the bank, you are the one who needs the prayers. Search for my thread on the sexuality session of this forum, let me school you on how to write fantasies!
Stop being unintelligent , I never said I'm a writer or need a tutor on how to write
I only dropped my experience just to put a smile on some faces
Kindly get ur eyes off my story and be happy , fine you have your own thread I'm not competing with anyone , so try to get Sense and respect yourself boy

24 Likes

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by adeskee(m): 12:19pm On May 13, 2020
this your grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by sholikay(m): 12:52pm On May 13, 2020
Oya Dreyton36 I dey gbadun your tory..oya sama us another episode...God bless me too with plenty plenty united state dollars

3 Likes

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by phenzy(m): 12:57pm On May 13, 2020
Update abeg

1 Like

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by Philip4564(m): 1:06pm On May 13, 2020
Op continue now I dey gbadun am

1 Like

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by chuksvialle(m): 1:18pm On May 13, 2020
guy show naaa, come finish this sweet story

1 Like

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by africandictator(m): 1:37pm On May 13, 2020
Dreyton36:

Stop being unintelligent , I never said I'm a writer or need a tutor on how to write
I only dropped my experience just to put a smile on some faces
Kindly get ur eyes off my story and be happy , fine you have your own thread I'm not competing with anyone , so try to get Sense and respect yourself boy
I am not getting my eyes of your story you mentally deficient boy, I won’t sit back and watch you completely destroy nairaland. Your story is not putting the smiles on any face. Those encouraging you to continue this story are trying to measure the length and breadth of your stupidity and madness.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by AFvckingAlpha(m): 1:44pm On May 13, 2020
The story is a bogus one. If you know you know cheesy

4 Likes

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 13, 2020
africandictator:
I am not getting my eyes of your story you mentally deficient boy, I won’t sit back and watch you completely destroy nairaland. Your story is not putting the smiles on any face. Those encouraging you to continue this story are trying to measure the length and breadth of your stupidity and madness.
Take your frustrations elsewhere,how is the thread destroying nairaland?

If you're not ok with the story then you fvck off from here and allow others enjoy it.
I too know dey worry u.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by rhodman: 1:59pm On May 13, 2020
Audio dating.
But the story sweet sha.

5 Likes

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by africandictator(m): 2:01pm On May 13, 2020
Weedsmoker:

Take your frustrations elsewhere,how is the thread destroying nairaland?

If you're not ok with the story then you fvck off from here and allow others enjoy it.
I too know dey worry u.
who are you ? Are you from the zoo? I am not disappointed in you though, your moniker speaks a lot about you weed smoker!. Keep smoking the grass that you smoke anid coming to tell people on nairaland how frustrated they are. Frustration detector have you detected yours?

2 Likes

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by DMPaulSr: 2:07pm On May 13, 2020
Some nairalanders are fools....

Why can't you just respect ursef
How is the OP's thread affecting you
You try to sound smart but you're foolish...
Frustrated animals

13 Likes

Re: True Story Of A Broke Boy And A Very Rich Oil Company Working Babe by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 13, 2020
africandictator:
who are you ? Are you from the zoo? I am not disappointed in you though, your moniker speaks a lot about you weed smoker!. Keep smoking the grass that you smoke anid coming to tell people on nairaland how frustrated they are. Frustration detector have you detected yours?
@Op come and continue your thread.

Just ignore this ranting frustrated boy.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Tale Of A Private Lesson Teacher (18+) / The Love Grotto / Would You Marry Your Age Mate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.