Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

How Do I Stop My Next Door Neighbor Male From Visiting My Room - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Stop My Next Door Neighbor Male From Visiting My Room (6915 Views)

Stopped My Ex From Visiting Me... / I Got The Shock Of My Life After Visiting My Boyfriend's House To Surprise Him . / Visiting My Fiancee's Parents For The First Time, What Should I Buy For Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Stop My Next Door Neighbor Male From Visiting My Room by ItzChinnex(m): 10:28am On Mar 24, 2018
DeadRat:
After I Read Your english All I Felt for You Was Pity cry

And the one you just typed up there is correct right?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Next Door Neighbor Male From Visiting My Room by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 24, 2018
Horlartunes:
I had this neighbor next to my apartment... He used style to collect my phone number since then we've been one sort of rubbish friends and this nigga is intriguing my privacy just told much he come to my room and sleep he go to my kitchen and take my food lying down in my sitting room the way he want even go to my working table and seat down there I don't actually like the life he lives cos he fornicate too much also but that doesn't bother me I just want to let him stop visiting me or calling me did I mention he call me every time I hate it! Even when I will be waiting for my ex to call me so we can reconcile this nigga will keep blasting my phone I just don't want this type of friendship help nairaland

I have a feeling the guy feels you are a closeted gay dude.

And he is waiting for the perfect opportunity to drill your ass. You better start locking your door

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Next Door Neighbor Male From Visiting My Room by ennon92(m): 11:36am On Mar 24, 2018
DeadRat:
Its Okay sir/Ma... You Are Right... Dont BOTHER REPLYING Please
fixed cool
Re: How Do I Stop My Next Door Neighbor Male From Visiting My Room by stanvesco(m): 12:02pm On Mar 24, 2018
Horlartunes:
I had this neighbor next to my apartment... He used style to collect my phone number since then we've been one sort of rubbish friends and this nigga is intriguing my privacy just told much he come to my room and sleep he go to my kitchen and take my food lying down in my sitting room the way he want even go to my working table and seat down there I don't actually like the life he lives cos he fornicate too much also but that doesn't bother me I just want to let him stop visiting me or calling me did I mention he call me every time I hate it! Even when I will be waiting for my ex to call me so we can reconcile this nigga will keep blasting my phone I just don't want this type of friendship help nairaland

Lollllllll
They r coming for u
Re: How Do I Stop My Next Door Neighbor Male From Visiting My Room by Horlartunes: 1:08pm On Mar 24, 2018
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

I have a feeling the guy feels you are a closeted gay dude.

And he is waiting for the perfect opportunity to drill your ass. You better start locking your door
he not gay he Bleep pass anything breathing thang on earth
Re: How Do I Stop My Next Door Neighbor Male From Visiting My Room by Kobicove(m): 6:21pm On Mar 24, 2018
Ignore his phone calls and stop letting him into your apartment undecided
Re: How Do I Stop My Next Door Neighbor Male From Visiting My Room by mapist(m): 10:42pm On Mar 24, 2018
DeadRat:
After I Read Your english All I Felt for You Was Pity cry

Grammatical errors, no punctuations, NOTHING...just like a police statement; useless. angry
Re: How Do I Stop My Next Door Neighbor Male From Visiting My Room by MissRaine69(f): 4:32am On Mar 25, 2018
Horlartunes:
Your house has no doors with locks or you hated him so much that you gave him a key?
And what sort of powerful entity is stopping you from blocking his number?
Re: How Do I Stop My Next Door Neighbor Male From Visiting My Room by linearity: 5:04am On Mar 25, 2018
If you can’t stand your grounds and say NO to someone you described as a nuisance, a parasite and a pest that adds zero value to your life; a.m. wondering how you will be capable of wearing the trousers in your home, when you get marry.

Grow your spine for a change and tell him to fvck off, if you have to get drunk in order to summon the courage to do it, go ahead....just stop whining like a pvssy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brazilian Carnival Turns Into A Kissing Competition(photos) / How Will You Know If A Woman Is Satisfied During Sex / Da bOMB: 2011 MISS NAIRALAND >>>> poll's up!! !!! !!! !! !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.