Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Share Your Craziest Sexual Escapades here - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Craziest Sexual Escapades here (11694 Views)

Mandy Kiss Goes All Out On Her Sexual Escapades In This Exclusive Interview / Hacker Exposes Sexual Escapades Of An Evangelist With Married Women(pix) / Explain These Categories Of Girls In My Sexual Escapades. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Craziest Sexual Escapades here by IamPlato(m): 9:56pm On Dec 08, 2018
Skyfornia:

shocked shocked interesting! Send me money to chop first
you No See Say Na Money Me Sef de Find! undecided

1 Like

Re: Share Your Craziest Sexual Escapades here by Skyfornia(m): 9:58pm On Dec 08, 2018
IamPlato:
you No See Say Na Money Me Sef de Find! undecided

Person go first chop before e fit read book nah

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Craziest Sexual Escapades here by IamPlato(m): 10:02pm On Dec 08, 2018
Skyfornia:

Person go first chop before e fit read book nah
in Due Time God Will Change Things For Us all smiley

1 Like

Re: Share Your Craziest Sexual Escapades here by Skyfornia(m): 10:05pm On Dec 08, 2018
IamPlato:
in Due Time God Will Change Things For Us all smiley

Isee! Chai I for buy your book but I hardly read soft copies

1 Like

Re: Share Your Craziest Sexual Escapades here by IamPlato(m): 10:07pm On Dec 08, 2018
Skyfornia:

Isee! Chai I for buy your book but I hardly read soft copies
no Big Deal Bro smiley
Re: Share Your Craziest Sexual Escapades here by taskcompleteng: 10:11pm On Dec 08, 2018
Does that means alomo bitters does it better to f all day.

Well can be tru sha,

But what of a man that doesn't have head for alcohol but want to blow wella without dizzy...

What can u advise for him

Facebooker:
I remember that fateful day, in the years of blackberry. I was pinging and having my fun and that's how my 50% battery power just turned 10%. Luckily my neigbour/toaster has his generator on and I was kinda in the mood to give in to what ever dick that comes my way that day.

Thats how I went to his room, knocked, he opened and said hello. Men, that ooze from his mouth smelled like alomo bitters (my favorite). Thats how I plugged my phone and discovered he was watching a movie

Instead of my to plug and go, that is how the devil in me told me to sit and watch too. That how he started asking me how far our last discussion. Before I knew it, he's already touching and smooching.

In short I had one thing that day ehn, its called sex. I don't even know if someone in this world can ever knack my pussy that well. That Alomo drink is a very bad drink. All styles all day long. If his fuel didnt finish that day, we wouldn't have stopped.

Lets hear from you too!!
Re: Share Your Craziest Sexual Escapades here by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 09, 2018
agbonkamen:
When Lefulefu dick fell out from his trouser it was an I saw that fateful day grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Craziest Sexual Escapades here by agbonkamen(f): 9:02pm On Dec 09, 2018
[quote author=lefulefu post=73699364][/quote]Na joke o grin grin
Re: Share Your Craziest Sexual Escapades here by daben1(m): 9:27pm On Dec 09, 2018
Facebooker:
Good things like these only come by once in a while.
Too much 2 minute men in the world these days smiley
you see two minutes man, you no even thank God, if you jam me Wey be one second nko?
look at your thread, aren't you ashamed of yourself, is it only sex you have to offer?
na your type Dey give the good girls bad name... shiorrr
Re: Share Your Craziest Sexual Escapades here by okoroemeka(m): 10:00pm On Dec 09, 2018
I have really done some crazy shit,but these three I will never forget.(1)driving a 404 pickup and fvcking a girl on the front seat,sounds crazy!(2)fvcking a married woman and the husband came knocking on my door,funny the lady wanted me to finish that round,still not crazy enough. (3)met a girl in the morning had sex,met another one in the afternoon had sex,then finally main chick came in the evening ,I fainted on top of her and had to be rushed to the hospital,now that's crazy.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Craziest Sexual Escapades here by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 10, 2018
agbonkamen:
Na joke o grin grin
grin grin
Re: Share Your Craziest Sexual Escapades here by FixGuru: 2:54pm On Feb 04, 2022
Oboi, no go die ontop woman oo, no be food na just chop small leave the rest for later.

okoroemeka:
I have really done some crazy shit,but these three I will never forget.(1)driving a 404 pickup and fvcking a girl on the front seat,sounds crazy!(2)fvcking a married woman and the husband came knocking on my door,funny the lady wanted me to finish that round,still not crazy enough. (3)met a girl in the morning had sex,met another one in the afternoon had sex,then finally main chick came in the evening ,I fainted on top of her and had to be rushed to the hospital,now that's crazy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whose Daughter Is This? *photo* / Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) / He Is Obsessed With My Breast And I Don't Like It, What Will I Do To Stop Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.