Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,610 members, 7,823,655 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. (38399 Views)

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / 2 Nigerian Facebook Slay Queens Fight Dirty Over Rich Guy, He Reacts / 5 Benefits Of Dating A Rich Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by Godson201333(m): 6:29pm On Mar 24, 2018
I can’t believe I read this thread from
Page 1 to 6

Op just like many people advised already,Develop and invest more in yourself,Your ex will surely come back begging.
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by olamariamjonez(m): 6:45pm On Mar 24, 2018
If is girlfriend nothing mega, I will look for reach girl too. Nothing do me. Life goes on.
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by jeronimo(m): 6:47pm On Mar 24, 2018
ThatKING:
good afternoon, what movie is this bro ?

It's a TV series known as Game of Thrones
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by LadyCherish(f): 7:02pm On Mar 24, 2018
mespusinglez:
HMMM This One Knows Me..."Who Are You Pls?
Human being ��
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by Burgerlomo: 8:00pm On Mar 24, 2018
purem:
IN MY OWN CASE MY BAE IS FVCKIN ANOTHER NIGGA BECAUSE I HAVE A SHOrT DIICK

ASWEAR THIS HAS REALLY MAKE ME FEEL BAD ABOUT MYSELF

am serious o guys it's not a joke

And she's still claiming she loves me and denied fvckin another guy

Na wa ooo cool
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2018
highqueen:
yes yes,we don't dump broke guys to start dating broke guys again.it has never happened undecided
my sister no be lie. How can you date a broke guy and manage with him the little you had and then he wakes up one morning and tell you to move on, and then expect you to move on with another broke guy? Na curse. It's better to remain alone than do start another broke guy relationship.
I'm not saying ladies should be lazy and depend on guys who are not their husbands I'm saying broke guys should not expect a lady they left to move on with another broke guys cos they are always insecure and jealous.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:09pm On Mar 24, 2018
closerange:
Get over it bro....
Its the way of the world, women always look to enhance their status. I already accepted this a long time ago. I have had to let go of some really tight babes because a richer dude came along, during my university days. Some of them are even married, and I am even happy for them grin grin
You gotta be a devil not to smile when you see your ex with a protruding stomach, in a really nice ride. Accept the ways of the world and stuffs like this won't bother you no more.. There are lots to live for other than cry over spilt milk. There are tighter babes out there too.
Relax, you go see another one wey make sense.
This I just the truth
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:14pm On Mar 24, 2018
fucktoto:
that's not true. it hurts more when your girlfriend leaves you for a poorer guy.
lol
My brother some enemies of progress would prefer she ends up with a more broke guy so that they will have something to feed their ego with.
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:16pm On Mar 24, 2018
Abbey2sam:
I don't give girls the pleasure of breaking my heart, I do the dumping
How many have you dumped since this year.
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 24, 2018
erico2k2:
Well are you married?
no I'm not
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by Abbey2sam(m): 10:42pm On Mar 24, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
How many have you dumped since this year.

None actually.

Not like I dump girls literally, I don't get too attach to any girl

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by hedonistic: 10:48pm On Mar 24, 2018
Martinez19:
I always tell people not to marry or seek a relationship until they have money and are well established but people won't listen. Real life is different from the telenovellas and Disney cartoons we watch. Not having money and being established will lead to hardship as both couples struggle to cope, even worse is when there is a child. Do you think is okay to bring a child into a suffering environment? Wake up. Marriage is not for everyone and it's not do or die.
This is a very myopic point of view, to put it nicely. This point of view is devoid of sense in every imaginable way.

Think about it. Approximately 80% percent of the world's population lives in relative poverty. Yes. 80% percent of people in the world are relatively poor. At least half of the world's population living on less than $2 a day, while a whopping 80% of humanity lives on less than $10 a day. (see http://www.globalissues.org/article/26/poverty-facts-and-stats).

What this means is that if everyone were to wait until they are relatively comfortable, let alone rich, before they enter into relationships and procreate, then humanity would face an existential threat. Mankind might go extinct sooner has later, following your warped idea.

That's even only one angle. What about the impermanence of life's stations? Because you're lucky to have one stupid job, you think you're qualified to enter into a relationship or get married. And then you get married and rear children, and tomorrow you're sacked (like we hear everyday), then what happens?

What about those who were dirt poor but yet got married anyway and produced children who go on to change the course of history and achieve immeasurable heights? Do you know how many great men and women - from Benjamin Franklin to Oprah Winfrey to Larry Ellison, to Ralph Lauren to Roman Abramovich to George Soros Cosmas Maduka (Coscharis), and millions of greater examples throughout the course of history (Google any of these names you don't know about), who would never have been born if their poor parents waited to be comfortable before entering into relationships?

You people need to get grounded. Seriously. Find friends who are deep and who think well, and relate with them. Don't live in your little mental clouds and think you have life all figured out. When shit hits the fan you wouldn't know what hit you.

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by Martinez19(m): 11:24pm On Mar 24, 2018
hedonistic:

This is a very myopic point of view, to put it nicely. This point of view is devoid of sense in every imaginable way.

Think about it. Approximately 80% percent of the world's population lives in relative poverty. Yes. 80% percent of people in the world are relatively poor. At least half of the world's population living on less than $2 a day, while a whopping 80% of humanity lives on less than $10 a day. (see http://www.globalissues.org/article/26/poverty-facts-and-stats).

What this means is that if everyone were to wait until they are relatively comfortable, let alone rich, before they enter into relationships and procreate, then humanity would face an existential threat. Mankind might go extinct sooner has later, following your warped idea.

That's even only one angle. What about the impermanence of life's stations? Because you're lucky to have one stupid job, you think you're qualified to enter into a relationship or get married. And then you get married and rear children, and tomorrow you're sacked (like we hear everyday), then what happens?

What about those who were dirt poor but yet got married anyway and produced children who go on to change the course of history and achieve immeasurable heights? Do you know how many great men and women - from Benjamin Franklin to Oprah Winfrey to Larry Ellison, to Ralph Lauren to Roman Abramovich to George Soros Cosmas Maduka (Coscharis), and millions of greater examples throughout the course of history (Google any of these names you don't know about), who would never have been born if their poor parents waited to be comfortable before entering into relationships?

You people need to get grounded. Seriously. Find friends who are deep and who think well, and relate with them. Don't live in your little mental clouds and think you have life all figured out. When shit hits the fan you wouldn't know what hit you.

angry why don't people understand my point of view before mentioning me. Why I said have money, I didn't necessarily mean like E-money, Otedola, Dangote etc. I simply meant have enough money to take care of oneself, one's wife and children. I am against those in abject poverty getting married because it's immoral to give birth to a soul in a suffering environment. One should marry if and only if one is established to take care of himself, wife and children.

Of course certain great men came out of poor family but that doesn't make it right for someone in abject poverty to rear children. Count these great men and families that later made it and compare them to the number of unsuccessful families and tell me if it's not risky to initiate marriage in abject poverty. It's just like telling me that dropping out of school is good because Bill Gates, Zuckerberg and Steve Jobs dropped while forgetting that for every Bill Gates there are millions of unemployed and frustrated dropouts. My cousin who happens to be a rich doctor was born when his mother (my aunt) was 16 because my aunt had teenage sex in secondary school. Would you say that teenage pregnancy is okay since my aunt did it and gave birth to a successful son? Hell no! angry

Marriage is not do or die. Besides no one has the power to see the future, what if things don't get better and have it in mind that we are talking about Nigeria here. angry

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by hedonistic: 11:32pm On Mar 24, 2018
Martinez19:
angry why don't people understand my point of view before mentioning me. Why I said have money, I didn't necessarily mean like E-money, Otedola, Dangote etc. I simply meant have enough money to take care of oneself, one's wife and children. I am against those in abject poverty getting married because it's immoral to give birth to a soul in a suffering environment. One should marry if and only if one is established to take care of himself, wife and children.

You're running from pillar to post. The context of your earlier post is not rooted in "abject poverty". Did the OP mention anything about abject poverty? He simply mentioned feeling hurt that his girlfriend dumped him for a RICHER guy. E-Money is rich, but Dangote spent more than E-Money's net worth on his daughter's wedding. Get it? Context!

So that's why your earlier post reeks of lack of deep thinking and shameful superficiality. Don't try to argue further, lest you look silly. Just think things over and get grounded. You're not as comfortable as you think. Poverty is just one misfortune away from you. Watch your back, and remember I told you this.

Enough said.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by Martinez19(m): 11:48pm On Mar 24, 2018
hedonistic:

You're running from pillar to post. The context of your earlier post is not rooted in "abject poverty". Did the OP mention anything about abject poverty? He simply mentioned feeling hurt that his girlfriend dumped him for a RICHER guy. E-Money is rich, but Dangote spent more than E-Money's net worth on his daughter's wedding. Get it? Context!

So that's why your earlier post reeks of lack of deep thinking and shameful superficiality. Don't try to argue further, lest you look silly. Just think things over and get grounded. You're not as comfortable as you think. Poverty is just one misfortune away from you. Watch your back, and remember I told you this.

Enough said.
I don't why but it seems you are pained at something and you are projecting it on me. The OP never said "richer guy", if he did, I would have branded it as gold digging. Though to be truthful, I admit that the OP didn't go into details about his financial status and I gave my advice without asking for details but I still stand by what I wrote and I have passed my message across. Even you are guilty of the error of assumption. Did I tell you I am comfortable in life? I could be, I could not but do you know for sure. Poverty is not good for marriage period.
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by erico2k2(m): 11:55pm On Mar 24, 2018
OneSentence:

no I'm not
Ok I am and I' . I have teenage kids . So my talk is based on reality and experience .
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by erico2k2(m): 11:58pm On Mar 24, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
my sister no be lie. How can you date a broke guy and manage with him the little you had and then he wakes up one morning and tell you to move on, and then expect you to move on with another broke guy? Na curse. It's better to remain alone than do start another broke guy relationship.
I'm not saying ladies should be lazy and depend on guys who are not their husbands I'm saying broke guys should not expect a lady they left to move on with another broke guys cos they are always insecure and jealous.
Define a broke guy plz.
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by Nobody: 3:49am On Mar 25, 2018
erico2k2:

Ok I am and I' . I have teenage kids . So my talk is based on reality and experience .
ow...no wonder sir. now I understand. then I must say you are lucky to have such a wife. God bless you and your family.
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by salt1: 5:27am On Mar 25, 2018
closerange:
Get over it bro....
Its the way of the world, women always look to enhance their status. I already accepted this a long time ago. I have had to let go of some really tight babes because a richer dude came along, during my university days. Some of them are even married, and I am even happy for them grin grin
You gotta be a devil not to smile when you see your ex with a protruding stomach, in a really nice ride. Accept the ways of the world and stuffs like this won't bother you no more.. There are lots to live for other than cry over spilt milk. There are tighter babes out there too.
Relax, you go see another one wey make sense.
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by mespusinglez(m): 6:55am On Mar 25, 2018
LadyCherish:
Human being ��
NAME PLS
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by TheHod: 7:50am On Mar 25, 2018
I m going through similar senero right now. The advices I got from friends is to move on with me life. Although is not easy for me at the moment. Her thought keep waking me all through the night. Right now i m weak bcus i m missing and thinking about her. However, The one thing that is paining, whining or snvilling me most the three years we were together I didn't touch her. She was a virgin but I can't boast of it any longer bcus she is now going out with yahoo boys. She left me bcus of yahoo boys. All that started when she entered sch. I built my hope around her bcus I was planing my future with her. My friend the advice I have for us let us move on and double our hustling. God will see us through.

1 Like

Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by Yommy247(m): 11:00am On Mar 25, 2018
TheHod:
I m going through similar senero right now. The advices I got from friends is to move on with me life. Although is not easy for me at the moment. Her thought keep waking me all through the night. Right now i m weak bcus i m missing and thinking about her. However, The one thing that is paining, whining or snvilling me most the three years we were together I didn't touch her. She was a virgin but I can't boast of it any longer bcus she is now going out with yahoo boys. She left me bcus of yahoo boys. All that started when she entered sch. I built my hope around her bcus I was planing my future with her. My friend the advice I have for us let us move on and double our hustling. God will see us through.
Who are the "us"? Please speak for yourself bruh
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:32am On Mar 25, 2018
erico2k2:

Define a broke guy plz.
I font even know, help me out
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by erico2k2(m): 2:42pm On Mar 25, 2018
OneSentence:

ow...no wonder sir. now I understand. then I must say you are lucky to have such a wife. God bless you and your family.
Thank you . This us what everyman pray for.marry a woman who is your best friend who is contempt in all its meaning in what ever situation you guys find yourselves rich or poor . That's the only way Day will break your union .
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by Viking007(m): 3:17pm On Mar 25, 2018
Chikita66:
I know right, especially when you are still writing jamb and she is already in school, chai, e dey pain cheesy.
Your meme was epic. cheesy cheesy
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 25, 2018
Viking007:
Your meme was epic. cheesy cheesy
Lolz.
Re: Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. by RealityKings: 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
eezeribe:

Even if you are Dangote,they will still leave you and follow Jeff Bezos...
It's not about you or the rich guy...
It's about their natural inclination to prostitution(love or sex for financial benefits)
deep

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox) / Does Semen Makes The Hips And Ass Bigger? / Groom Falls While Dancing Zanku Legwork At His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.