Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

If She Is Not Ready - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Is Not Ready (3010 Views)

If She Is Not Wet, She Is Not Ready / She Is Pregnant For Me But I Am Not Ready / I'm Not Ready But He Wants Us To Get Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If She Is Not Ready by SmellingAnus(m): 11:21am On Mar 26, 2018
IamJix:

cheesygrin

make I cum njoy life small there na
hahhhahaah Fuc.kcolm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If She Is Not Ready by lycannightwolf: 11:35am On Mar 26, 2018
ApostleEbuka:
I love her so much that i sponsored her birthday party, bought her a golden watch, kissed her and touched her freely like lovers, but when i asked her to be my girlfriend, she said she is not ready.

Is this a good sign or a bad one?

Let me help you, this guy Ubunja search for him on Nairaland and read his articles.. goodluck.

Don't be a fool.
Re: If She Is Not Ready by Barzinime(m): 11:52am On Mar 26, 2018
Lol.. you are one crazy dude cheesy cheesy cheesy
Nedfed:

Nope is an e-mail
Re: If She Is Not Ready by Fourwinds: 9:02pm On Mar 26, 2018
gloria34:
na wa o! u can give ur body to a guy but can't b his girl, make I face my front abeg
so the relationship is just for the sex right
Re: If She Is Not Ready by Nobody: 5:36am On Mar 27, 2018
Fourwinds:
so the relationship is just for the sex right
no! but may be I'm too 'Nigerian' cos I can't do d friends with benefit stuff. sleeping with a guy that is not my bf is so out of it, simply means he can have other girls, what jealousy go kill me. and what happens if we forget a condom? no way o, I nor know d disease d other girl is carrying (assuming he is faithful, which he must b by fire by force). I just can't fit it abeg
Re: If She Is Not Ready by Fourwinds: 6:57am On Mar 27, 2018
gloria34:
no! but may be I'm too 'Nigerian' cos I can't do d friends with benefit stuff. sleeping with a guy that is not my bf is so out of it, simply means he can have other girls, what jealousy go kill me. and what happens if we forget a condom? no way o, I nor know d disease d other girl is carrying (assuming he is faithful, which he must b by fire by force). I just can't fit it abeg
hmmmmmm.....you like mono-relationship....

but others act weird

1 Like

Re: If She Is Not Ready by ApostleEbuka(m): 10:03am On Mar 28, 2018
lycannightwolf:

Let me help you, this guy Ubunja search for him on Nairaland and read his articles.. goodluck.

Don't be a fool.

i come to realize that i am not ready too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shock As Female Artist Strips Completely Naked At Sacred Catholic Church (photos / Curvaceous Kenyan Lawyer, Corazon Kwamboka Flaunts Her Gargantuan Backside (pic / I Think I Might Loose My Job because of this lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.